Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Meet Olajumoke’s Beautiful Mother As She Opens Up On Her Daughter's New Life - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Olajumoke’s Beautiful Mother As She Opens Up On Her Daughter's New Life (1204 Views)

Meet Ruth Kadiri's Beautiful Mother (Photos) / Ronke Oshodi-Oke Pictured With Her Beautiful Mother / I Go Dye Carried By His Mother As A Baby 38 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Olajumoke’s Beautiful Mother As She Opens Up On Her Daughter's New Life by BlogLord: 11:41am On Jul 04, 2016
ENCOMIUM Magazine paid a visit to Iree, Osun State, the hometown of Olajumoke Orisaguna where they spoke to some of her family members including her mother, RAMOTA KAMORUDEEN who opens up on her new life.

Has anyone gone to see her in Lagos?

Yes, I visited her about two months ago.

Does she call you, send you money or gift items?

Yes, and we call each other often. She always sends money to me.

Do you know that she has moved to her new apartment with her family?

Yes, I know. She always tells me about her movements. Even when she started her new school, I was told.

How do you feel about that?

I feel so great and I’m very happy that at last she would further her education.

Would you say you miss her?

Yes and No. Reason for my no response is that she is very okay where she is and we communicate everyday.

What is your prayer for her?

My prayer for her is that God should continue to be her guide, and she will never lack anything good.

What is your advice for her?

My advise is that she should not change and should continue to be godly, because anybody that has God has everything.

http://toyinaspireblog.com/meet-olajumoke-orisagunas-beautiful-mother/

Re: Meet Olajumoke’s Beautiful Mother As She Opens Up On Her Daughter's New Life by dahunsy(f): 12:11pm On Jul 04, 2016
Coughs*** clear throat# if i talk again ....these dog eaters ...sorry akwa ibom people would call for my ban again
Re: Meet Olajumoke’s Beautiful Mother As She Opens Up On Her Daughter's New Life by rosy4u(f): 12:13pm On Jul 04, 2016
And u wia d interviewer bah grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Olajumoke’s Beautiful Mother As She Opens Up On Her Daughter's New Life by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 04, 2016
wonderful
Re: Meet Olajumoke’s Beautiful Mother As She Opens Up On Her Daughter's New Life by badassProdigy(m): 1:45pm On Jul 04, 2016
incase

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy's Alleged Baby Mama Shows Off Baby Bump (photo/video) / The More We Kill Pythons, The More We Die - Anambra Man Reveals / Happy Birthday To Star Footballer Macauley Chrisantus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.