Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,563 members, 7,837,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Court Grants Fani-kayode And Usman Bail - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Grants Fani-kayode And Usman Bail (12811 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) / Court Grants Fani-Kayode N50m Bail / EFCC Grants Fani-kayode Administrative Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Grants Fani-kayode And Usman Bail by saintkel(m): 2:13pm On Jul 04, 2016
Hmm
Re: Court Grants Fani-kayode And Usman Bail by KingOvoramwen1(m): 2:18pm On Jul 04, 2016
At last his wife can taste his small yorruba stick in bed after she don dey Bong her Edo lover for 5months!!.... chaii grin
Re: Court Grants Fani-kayode And Usman Bail by Thobiy(m): 2:19pm On Jul 04, 2016
bluaero:
Still watching this movie though. Wonder how it ends in the end undecided
Same here
Re: Court Grants Fani-kayode And Usman Bail by EazyMoh(m): 2:25pm On Jul 04, 2016
Abeg FFK so quick meet the bail conditions come write in details the story of that inspector Kabiru wey slap you! can't wait to read his next epistle.
Re: Court Grants Fani-kayode And Usman Bail by anigbajumo(m): 2:50pm On Jul 04, 2016
Obinnau:
250 million naira? As bail? I will send them back to jail were I the judge If they are able to meet these bail terms. This men has milked us dry. I weep for my country.

Lol,is not cash money.Read below.....

"The judge also granted bail in the same sum to Mr. Fani-Kayode’s co-defendants, Nenadi Usman, former Finance Minister; and Danjuma Yusuf.
Mr. Hassan also stated that each of the defendants must provide two sureties who own landed properties within the court’s jurisdiction, as well as deposit their travel passports with the court."

Sureties will only pay sum of 200million naira if only FFK nd usman run away nd not able to continue to defend themselves in the court of law.Court is yet to collect 1kobo in form of cash from FFK nd usman.....

Re: Court Grants Fani-kayode And Usman Bail by nortcentrallord(m): 3:10pm On Jul 04, 2016
That's if they don't re-arrest him again. Yet some lunatic are protesting for the bail of some dude on murder trial down south while court orders has been neglected concerning trials concerning looting. I thought the only offense that you can't get bail for is a murder case. Justice should be a means and an end.
Re: Court Grants Fani-kayode And Usman Bail by Tunechi1(m): 3:12pm On Jul 04, 2016
Abeg make nobody abuse me ooo na 1 question i wan ask.
Pls when FFK is been tried again will the sureties be paid back their money along with FFK and also when they are found guilty will the properties be returned?
Re: Court Grants Fani-kayode And Usman Bail by Obinnau(m): 3:31pm On Jul 04, 2016
anigbajumo:

Lol,is not cash money.Read below.....

"The judge also granted bail in the same sum to Mr. Fani-Kayode’s co-defendants, Nenadi Usman, former Finance Minister; and Danjuma Yusuf.
Mr. Hassan also stated that each of the defendants must provide two sureties who own landed properties within the court’s jurisdiction, as well as deposit their travel passports with the court."

Sureties will only pay sum of 200million naira if only FFK nd usman run away nd not able to continue to defend themselves in the court of law.Court is yet to collect 1kobo in form of cash from FFK nd usman.....

so in essence, you are saying that if they are able to provide the sureties then they aren't going to pay any kobo to the court?
Re: Court Grants Fani-kayode And Usman Bail by experimentist: 3:33pm On Jul 04, 2016
tomakint:
I see him cooperating like Olisa Metuh soon, we need more of our yams from these native goats that messed up the good intentions Jonathan had for this great Country. Awon werey ole gbogbo..... angry
bro pls help me wit d link of metuh's cooperation. I missed that. Thnx.
Re: Court Grants Fani-kayode And Usman Bail by Emenandez4lyf(m): 3:34pm On Jul 04, 2016
Nothing concerned me; all i know is that Kayode and His Babe won't sleep this night ( It don teee ). What were u thinking ?? See ur dirty mind; dear reader.
Re: Court Grants Fani-kayode And Usman Bail by ped007(m): 3:41pm On Jul 04, 2016
sumborri:
Jonathan is gently using style to deal with unscruplous elements who took money from him and yet didn't deliver as promised. You all stupidly think its buhari fighting these PdP goons. Jonathan cut a deal for himself and diezani and threw all those he felt stole and sabotaged him under the bus. Mimko is loading gently. As well as others who betrayed oga jona. Meanwhile FFk should learn his lessons that he who lives in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Go home oga and sin no more
The most STUPID analysis I have read in recent times.
Bros. U seriously need a brain formatting software in ur head now.
Re: Court Grants Fani-kayode And Usman Bail by sumborri: 3:56pm On Jul 04, 2016
ped007:

The most STUPID analysis I have read in recent times.
Bros. U seriously need a brain formatting software in ur head now.
said by a boy who has never passed an exam in his life. Post ur certificate here to prove me wrong. Don't go and continue hawking ur pure water. Dey waste time dey abuse ur papa for nairaland.
Re: Court Grants Fani-kayode And Usman Bail by onosnaomi: 4:46pm On Jul 04, 2016
dont agree with u,what of NIMASA case?it ended well-5yrs in prison or av u forgotten?
Frankiss44:
And that is the end of his case just like others...... the noise will die gradually just like dokpesi and many others... The persecution starts and ends with the media alone
Re: Court Grants Fani-kayode And Usman Bail by anigbajumo(m): 5:32pm On Jul 04, 2016
Obinnau:
so in essence, you are saying that if they are able to provide the sureties then they aren't going to pay any kobo to the court?

Absolutely yes,No doubt about that......which means they have meet the bail condition.

1 Like

Re: Court Grants Fani-kayode And Usman Bail by ped007(m): 5:42pm On Jul 04, 2016
sumborri:
said by a boy who has never passed an exam in his life. Post ur certificate here to prove me wrong. Don't go and continue hawking ur pure water. Dey waste time dey abuse ur papa for nairaland.
Post Certificate
Una see watin Buhari don cause...
Papa don't worry; you won't remember any of my observation turned insult after the formatting of your brain is complete. tongue tongue : tongue tongue
Re: Court Grants Fani-kayode And Usman Bail by Frankiss44(m): 5:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
onosnaomi:
dont agree with u,what of NIMASA case?it ended well-5yrs in prison or av u forgotten?

Am talking about people linked with this arms deal money.. Was NIMASA DG linked to Dasuki?
Re: Court Grants Fani-kayode And Usman Bail by Frankiss44(m): 6:01pm On Jul 04, 2016
Obinnau:

As simple as that bro
Re: Court Grants Fani-kayode And Usman Bail by maboh01: 9:33pm On Jul 04, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Military Has Shown Confidence By Entering Into Sambisa Forest – Okorocha / Flooding Imminent As Rivers Niger, Benue Rise / Cultism: Kingdom Model Secondary School Remains Closed - Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.