Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

419 Eaters An American Website, Dedicated To Baiting Nigerian Scammers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 419 Eaters An American Website, Dedicated To Baiting Nigerian Scammers (2030 Views)

In 1995, Nigerian Scammers Sold A Fake Airport To A Foreign Bank For $242M / Interpol Taskforce Arrests Wanted Nigerian Scammers In South Africa / Public Attack Human Eaters In Lagos [photo Inside] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

419 Eaters An American Website, Dedicated To Baiting Nigerian Scammers by European: 9:58pm On Sep 07, 2009
I posted this on the culture forum, since scamming seems to be a predominant aspect of Nigerian culture - http://www.419eater.com/

Look at the hall of fame and you can see all of your proud countrymen
Re: 419 Eaters An American Website, Dedicated To Baiting Nigerian Scammers by MrCrackles(m): 10:00pm On Sep 07, 2009
LOL grin cheesy grin
Re: 419 Eaters An American Website, Dedicated To Baiting Nigerian Scammers by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 08, 2009
A crime is a crime so the topic is perfect here.
Re: 419 Eaters An American Website, Dedicated To Baiting Nigerian Scammers by sjeezy8: 3:24am On Sep 10, 2009
European:

I posted this on the culture forum, since scamming seems to be a predominant aspect of Nigerian culture - http://www.419eater.com/

Look at the hall of fame and you can see all of your proud countrymen

something must be wrong with your head, as long as europe supplies african countries with Firearms and support during civil wars and supporting corrupt governments 419 will continue.

MrCrackles:

LOL grin cheesy grin

i've always known you were an ode/fool
Re: 419 Eaters An American Website, Dedicated To Baiting Nigerian Scammers by Mshehd: 6:46am On Sep 14, 2009
sjeezy8:

something must be wrong with your head, as long as europe supplies african countries with Firearms and support during civil wars and supporting corrupt governments 419 will continue.

i've always known you were an ode/fool

not trying to butt in, but if firearms came from Egypt would it be better? Corrupt governments are bad? Lack of firearms are the answer? Again not trying to butt in but, if a country could come together and form a republic where individual groups could be represented, there was a strong central government with a pre defined assigned role (but retained local power), and the written law ruled (by force if necessary), certain rights were recognized by said government and preference was given to the individual in personal matters, this of course would lead to stability after a while. Make industry friendly policy attracting business from overseas once things settled down, and resist the temptation to punish or reward success but let it be it's own reward, and respect over all the rights of the individual, well, I don't know you might be on to something. Sooner or later 419 would be in jail and no one would care. smiley
Re: 419 Eaters An American Website, Dedicated To Baiting Nigerian Scammers by morpheus24: 3:23pm On Sep 14, 2009
European is a TROLL.

He simplly posts controversial topics and runs for the hills. ellhilm to debate you dn inthe end he knows he will fallshort.

TROLLS usually come on boards to vent their personal frustrtions and cause mischief. They have nothing constructive to say.

BE WARNED!!
Re: 419 Eaters An American Website, Dedicated To Baiting Nigerian Scammers by Mshehd: 4:39pm On Sep 14, 2009
morpheus24:

European is a TROLL.

He simplly posts controversial topics and runs for the hills. ellhilm to debate you dn inthe end he knows he will fallshort.

TROLLS usually come on boards to vent their personal frustrtions and cause mischief. They have nothing constructive to say.

BE WARNED!!

If you say what I posted was not constructive you should re-read it.
Re: 419 Eaters An American Website, Dedicated To Baiting Nigerian Scammers by morpheus24: 4:59pm On Sep 14, 2009
Mshehd:

If you say what I posted was not constructive you should re-read it.

Judging that I was not referencing you in my response. If you want to have a debate on the tenants of Capitalism, individual anarchism, egoism and their obvious cause and effects of which ideologies you are visibly drawing your response from  lets go ahead and do that, but simply dumbing ignorant sites without any intelligent statement is the sign of a coward and a TROLL.

Everything has cause and effects including the advent of the popularly known practice 419,.
Re: 419 Eaters An American Website, Dedicated To Baiting Nigerian Scammers by Mshehd: 4:07pm On Sep 15, 2009
morpheus24:

Judging that I was not referencing you in my response. If you want to have a debate on the tenants of Capitalism, individual anarchism, egoism and their obvious cause and effects of which ideologies you are visibly drawing your response from lets go ahead and do that, but simply dumbing ignorant sites without any intelligent statement is the sign of a coward and a TROLL.

Everything has cause and effects including the advent of the popularly known practice 419,.

Everything may have a solution as well, I do not know European and was responding to your insult hurling and personal attacks, it usually does not improve dialog. wink
Re: 419 Eaters An American Website, Dedicated To Baiting Nigerian Scammers by morpheus24: 10:04pm On Sep 15, 2009
Mshehd:

Everything may have a solution as well, I do not know European and was responding to your insult hurling and personal attacks, it usually does not improve dialog. wink

You should try to do a search on what "EuROPEAN" posts here on nairaland so you can see the jsutificaiton of my insults.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Being Stoned And Beaten By South Africans (pics) / Armed Robbers Stripped Naked And Beaten Mercilessly In Rivers (photos) / See The Mugshot Of US Based Oluwatoyin Salau’s Alleged Killer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.