Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Male Corper Proposed To Female Corper (Drama) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Male Corper Proposed To Female Corper (Drama) (49417 Views)

Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick / Male Corper & His Bulging Eyes React To Female Corper's Backside In Trending Pic / Tall Male Corper & A Short Female Corper: "When Goliath Finally Meets David" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Corper Proposed To Female Corper (Drama) by SkinnyDude(m): 5:08pm On Jul 04, 2016
Flirtyjane:
Congrat to them..
See how the girl is feeling..
Like the thing dey totori am..just a ring in the finger feeling like she is fingered..
is that how u feel when u are fingered?
Re: Male Corper Proposed To Female Corper (Drama) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 04, 2016
Flirtyjane:
Congrat to them..
Like the thing dey totori am..just a ring in the finger feeling like she is fingered..

u be bad girl, hahahaha, i like babe wey dey understanding like u sha, so u know hw fingering be abi?
Re: Male Corper Proposed To Female Corper (Drama) by moonnstar(f): 5:20pm On Jul 04, 2016
saintkel:
Short girls? I fear them alot
please,fear us not
Re: Male Corper Proposed To Female Corper (Drama) by tehagy: 5:21pm On Jul 04, 2016

Re: Male Corper Proposed To Female Corper (Drama) by samsam2019: 5:21pm On Jul 04, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Male Corper Proposed To Female Corper (Drama) by hopara1(m): 5:28pm On Jul 04, 2016
princetom1:

Yaaayyyyyy, don't call him junior oo grin
Ok Sir!
Re: Male Corper Proposed To Female Corper (Drama) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 04, 2016
MzPecs:
For real? shocked shocked
This is lovely.. God pls bring my own man to propose to me too. cheesycheesycheesy

Pls check my wonderful siggy wink
am right here baby.
Re: Male Corper Proposed To Female Corper (Drama) by femi4: 5:37pm On Jul 04, 2016
Flirtyjane:
Congrat to them..
shocked
Re: Male Corper Proposed To Female Corper (Drama) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 5:44pm On Jul 04, 2016
Flirtyjane:
Congrat to them..
and now you ar beginning to sound jealous
Re: Male Corper Proposed To Female Corper (Drama) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 5:50pm On Jul 04, 2016
MzPecs:
For real? shocked shocked
This is lovely.. God pls bring my own man to propose to me too. cheesycheesycheesy

Pls check my wonderful siggy wink
amennnnn!!
But this viz guy you ar campaigning for hw far
Re: Male Corper Proposed To Female Corper (Drama) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 04, 2016
Landloard01:
[size=13pt]OK, She might have been dating a non serious fellow, before her camp.[/size]
Meanwhile, her former boy friend, right now somewhere, out there, will be reading this post like.........
says who? grin.her former ex might even have up to ten side chicks that he will fall to.
Re: Male Corper Proposed To Female Corper (Drama) by Martinsvp1(m): 5:51pm On Jul 04, 2016
Okijajuju1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3924867_screenshot20160704112759_jpegbb84332a19e8e5d44499c3344885c4d1

That Babe had better say No..

On second thought, she needs to accept.. She is 3ft tall.
@okijajuju u are so mean....thats the length of a SHOVEL
Re: Male Corper Proposed To Female Corper (Drama) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 5:53pm On Jul 04, 2016
yadnus1:
And both of them will have partners back at home.Patiently waiting, there's no real love in this kinda scenario.They are only yielding to the yearning of body chemistry.
its also possible they came from the same school
Re: Male Corper Proposed To Female Corper (Drama) by Mandeme(m): 6:08pm On Jul 04, 2016
More news

Re: Male Corper Proposed To Female Corper (Drama) by freetongue(m): 6:12pm On Jul 04, 2016
Hope job they wait for the guy sha.....or him papa get money! .........dis economy strong die ooooooo
Re: Male Corper Proposed To Female Corper (Drama) by chawtinz(m): 6:14pm On Jul 04, 2016
Flirtyjane:
Congrat to them..
Nawa 2U o!
Re: Male Corper Proposed To Female Corper (Drama) by Franky9584(m): 6:16pm On Jul 04, 2016
on top #19800?
Re: Male Corper Proposed To Female Corper (Drama) by preselect(m): 6:17pm On Jul 04, 2016
Educationentry:
Sometime ago the DG NYSC requested that corpers should marry themselves in order to foster national unity. Well, no one that say if these corpers have actually heeded to his admonition. Who else is actually putting the ring on in the camp?

http://www.educationentry.com/2016/07/male-corper-proposed-to-female-corper.html

[size=15pt]aguru egbuola ha [/size]grin grin grin grin grin

#VoodooEconomicsOfMallamBuhari

1 Like

Re: Male Corper Proposed To Female Corper (Drama) by kingofthejungle(m): 6:47pm On Jul 04, 2016
Pavore9:
Hoping the journey to the wedding day will not be long! cheesy
you nr update ur blog again
Re: Male Corper Proposed To Female Corper (Drama) by saintkel(m): 6:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
moonnstar:
please,fear us not
Lol dis one u r looking for Lawal, hw do u expect me to come close nw
Re: Male Corper Proposed To Female Corper (Drama) by Ximenes45(m): 7:00pm On Jul 04, 2016
Okijajuju1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3924867_screenshot20160704112759_jpegbb84332a19e8e5d44499c3344885c4d1

That Babe had better say No..

On second thought, she needs to accept.. She is 3ft tall.
cheesy cheesy Chaii!!! na wa oh
Re: Male Corper Proposed To Female Corper (Drama) by piagetskinner(m): 7:02pm On Jul 04, 2016
I hope he marries her in a short span oo...make she no turn to lord of the Rings
Re: Male Corper Proposed To Female Corper (Drama) by guychidile: 7:14pm On Jul 04, 2016
for me,I don't support the idea at all. how can a mere Cooper who aren't have any experience,who haven't get the money to maintain a family,who may be the bread winner of his family propose to a fellow cooper.
what of after the service he didn't get job,how can they survive.this is one of major reasons we have many divorces today,b/c whenever it matters most,girl like their man to buy them cruise cars..and if his man is not able to provide it ,trouble will set in.
this idea should not be encouraged please.
Re: Male Corper Proposed To Female Corper (Drama) by t2luv1: 7:15pm On Jul 04, 2016
saintkel:
Short girls? I fear them alot

What !!!! You don't know what you are saying. Trust me anything over 5' 6 aint on my team. Ever Mix - A Lot said it. Only she is 5' 3
Re: Male Corper Proposed To Female Corper (Drama) by SpeedndAccuracy(m): 7:18pm On Jul 04, 2016
Hmmm...

If corper marry corper...

Dem go born...

Na una talk am o
Re: Male Corper Proposed To Female Corper (Drama) by SmartThief(m): 7:32pm On Jul 04, 2016
she is getting married and you are still here flirting...dey dia make jealousy dey drill you
Flirtyjane:
Congrat to them..
Re: Male Corper Proposed To Female Corper (Drama) by ricki: 7:33pm On Jul 04, 2016
SpeedndAccuracy:
Hmmm...

If corper marry corper...

Dem go born...

Na una talk am o

Dem go born iron ...... and you know how hard that is!
Re: Male Corper Proposed To Female Corper (Drama) by sheddy03: 7:40pm On Jul 04, 2016
Flirtyjane:
Congrat to them..
funny you flirtyjane
Re: Male Corper Proposed To Female Corper (Drama) by natty890: 7:53pm On Jul 04, 2016
serzly guys,dis is not real jxt a mere drama. m a friend to those two corp members, we r serving in d same PPA.@lalasticlala can u plz remove this news from the front page.
Re: Male Corper Proposed To Female Corper (Drama) by MzPecs(f): 8:24pm On Jul 04, 2016
wizzakosh:
am right here baby.
Thanks dear..

Pls do vote for VIZKIZ in the ongoing Mr Nairaland contest. Please DO this for me smiley smiley

God bless you!
Re: Male Corper Proposed To Female Corper (Drama) by Obason22(m): 8:28pm On Jul 04, 2016
see their teeth. .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating / Corper In Shock After Receiving Allowance Alert Of N330k Instead Of N33k (Video) / NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.