Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,883 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick (106415 Views)

Youth Corper Helps A Physically Challenged Corper At Taraba NYSC Camp. PICS / See The Makeup Transformation Of A Male Corper At A Saed Center, Akwa Ibom / Tall Male Corper & A Short Female Corper: "When Goliath Finally Meets David" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by Issame: 12:25pm On Aug 09, 2018
A female corps member allegedly assaults male colleague who cautioned her for sexually harassing him while dancing.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/08/man-slapped-by-girl-who-sexually-harassed-him-at-the-lagos-nysc-camp/

2 Likes

Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:44pm On Aug 09, 2018
Some girls sef. Sexual harassment is not a gender thing but she trying to play the victim here is so bad.

102 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by Issame: 12:47pm On Aug 09, 2018

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by marshalldgreat(m): 12:47pm On Aug 09, 2018
Very good

30 Likes

Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by abdeiz(m): 12:50pm On Aug 09, 2018
How many people can attest that they have the same restraint as this fella, its very hard for our ladies to accept being told no and dont know how to handle such rejection...the only palliative they can come up with is to revenge on the guy. Oh how the tables have turned.

194 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by pocohantas(f): 12:53pm On Aug 09, 2018
He fcked up.

He wasn't supposed to give her only one slap.

462 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by lilmax(m): 12:54pm On Aug 09, 2018
that's how one wanted to off my boxer....it was a painful experience

I was standing near a tree by 5am and she approached me, forcing my white short down, anyways I slapped her hand and told her how shameless she is and how she lacks self control too

I hate girls without self control, so irritating

66 Likes

Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by pocohantas(f): 12:59pm On Aug 09, 2018
lilmax:
that's how one wanted to off my boxer....it was a painful experience

I was standing near a tree by 5am and she approached me, forcing my white short down, anyways I slapped her hand and told her how shameless she is and how she lacks self control too

I hate girls without self control, so irritating

I don't understand. Force it down for what?

That's a pervert. Some girls go about with this mentality that guys are always hórny. So, they think you should appreciate every unwanted advance from them. When the guy refuses, they start calling him mugu, impotent guy, jew man and all sorts.

Imagine if you were the one trying to pull her short.
I am sure you would have been sent out of camp ASAP.
How would a normal lady, try to grab a guy's díck? Jeez!

217 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by Headlesschicken(m): 1:04pm On Aug 09, 2018
grin The DJ should be held responsible too,buh why I'm go dey play that kind song n expect not too have drastic reactions... Chai some ppl too dey take dix life serious.o,buh my guy why u go wan slap woman,when DJ dey play hold somethin,wetin u been wan make she hold... grin grin Make nobody quote me.o,before yuh mothers bra would fall on you...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by mamatayour(f): 1:15pm On Aug 09, 2018
she's insane. So u did not see anything to hold but his JT undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by MeeLan: 1:45pm On Aug 09, 2018
but the tittle is funny o! op kill English finish.

3 Likes

Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by donjobill: 1:47pm On Aug 09, 2018
pocohantas:

I don't understand. Force it down for what?

That's a pervert. Some girls go about with this mentality that guys are always hórny. So, they think you should appreciate every unwanted advance from them. When the guy refuses, they start calling him mugu, impotent guy, jew man and all sorts.

Imagine if you were the one trying to pull her short.
I am sure you would have been sent out of camp ASAP.
How would a normal lady, try to grab a guy's díck? Jeez!

Some guys actually display the mentality of being desperate and always in dire need of sex - we see it often on this forum. They label others who refuse a girl's advances as impotent, mumu and so on. So the girls seeing that think it's the normal thing for men

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by generationz(f): 2:12pm On Aug 09, 2018
one guy will be out there boasting that he has a decent girlfriend.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by oluwasegun007(m): 2:24pm On Aug 09, 2018
f
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by Emmafe(m): 2:24pm On Aug 09, 2018
Chai! Na person bae be dz o grin grin grin grin grin

For Samsung phones check my Signature

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by cosmatika(m): 2:24pm On Aug 09, 2018
No guy deserves to be sexually assaulted. Stay strong bro. cry If not that u were conscious she could have raped u grin
If u want I can contact my lawyers for you, that gal will not go unpunished

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by Abfinest007(m): 2:25pm On Aug 09, 2018
okoko aah
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by StarUp: 2:26pm On Aug 09, 2018
Some girls sha...but seriously all those stupid songs need to be stopped on camps...if you check am na soldiers dey always start those songs and the gullible "graduates" will be overzealously singing along..Our NYSC camps are turning from orientation to corruption camps...My mouth can't even say all the things l saw on camp during my days.

My guy, one more advice... Cover your d!ck with the blood of J3$U$ because some of these girls are demon possessed: before she transfer your star go evil coven by simple touch.

13 Likes

Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by scarletswagz(m): 2:26pm On Aug 09, 2018
dem no slap am well

3 Likes

Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by buhariguy(m): 2:27pm On Aug 09, 2018
All those ashowo that full everywhere.
And the ashowo must be one of those jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 09, 2018
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by yeyeboi(m): 2:27pm On Aug 09, 2018
Ok
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by BlackPantherxXx: 2:27pm On Aug 09, 2018
i remember when i was caught getting a BJ in NYSC camp...good old days

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by BiafranBushBoy: 2:28pm On Aug 09, 2018
Lol
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 09, 2018
yeye dey smell
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by RillJ(m): 2:28pm On Aug 09, 2018
What gave her the courage to come back hours later to slap you? Just wondering

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by mayskit4luv(m): 2:29pm On Aug 09, 2018
Good one
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by fk001(m): 2:29pm On Aug 09, 2018
Not all men are cheap.

My guy chop knuckles

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by innocential3032(m): 2:29pm On Aug 09, 2018
ntin wey person no dey see or hear for this country
Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by Adebowale89(m): 2:29pm On Aug 09, 2018
after scrutinizing the complainant I deduced that he's too mean though the lady was so rough but she might just be one rough lady with rough joke.

that aside the hallucination of that supposed romantic incident that turn to feud btw the duo might be as a cause of the Lady scaling is babatawa with some sharp eyes. she must have measure the size of his thing before embarking on that paucity of foresight mission

if any Lady hold my dick in public, I'll off her till down and insert my Anthony Joshua inside her dorobucci without any shame beside I no dey get shame when it comes to that

crying to the authority as claimed by him was just one funny thing I read in that unnecessary article

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick by olabam1900: 2:29pm On Aug 09, 2018
I won't blame the girl..She's only acting on instruction."Hold Something"
Instead of slapping her while don't you hold something.

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Dines With Corpers Serving in Oba A Week To His Mother's Burial. / My NYSC Hookup Experience... / NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.