Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Understanding The National Egg Production (NEGPRO) Scheme & How To Participate - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Understanding The National Egg Production (NEGPRO) Scheme & How To Participate (20372 Views)

National Egg Production Takes Off In Ondo / CBN To Launch N10 Billion Fund For Egg Production / The Tiny Egg I Saw In My Poultry Pen Today (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Understanding The National Egg Production (NEGPRO) Scheme & How To Participate by lekkie073(m): 8:36am On Jul 05, 2016
Taofeeqbadmus:
They farmers would also have access to free credit in terms of inputs such as DOC, Feeds and Drugs for a period of 6 months which can be as high as 1.5million from the state entrepreneur, it would also assure them(farmers) that during glut where eggs are destroyed and sold for lesser prices that can sell at a profitable price, they would have a guaranteed market and price all year round
nice one badmus....007

1 Like

Re: Understanding The National Egg Production (NEGPRO) Scheme & How To Participate by Taofeeqbadmus(m): 10:22am On Jul 05, 2016
Hope you are aware that the birds would be insured?
MrKong:

What makes you think the entrepreneur will assume the risk alone because he's providing the fund?...lemme tell you something, I have experience with people like that. For example, if there is a disease outbreak and the birds start dying...what the entrepreneur will do is to sell the birds and recover his own capital outlay before anything go out of hand and don't think you'll get a dime from the proceeds...in that event, he makes sure he doesn't lose a kobo while you lose in other resources (material resources and non-material) you have involved

So who's short sighted?...read and understand terms of agreement before going into anything...I'll say it again, this arrangement is slavery!
Re: Understanding The National Egg Production (NEGPRO) Scheme & How To Participate by Taofeeqbadmus(m): 10:24am On Jul 05, 2016
Hope you are aware that the birds would be insured? Anyway its a free world, nothing good comes easy, similar scheme in Osun was done where people were paid over 675million as profit check their website for the contcat details of farmers who benefitted
MrKong:

What makes you think the entrepreneur will assume the risk alone because he's providing the fund?...lemme tell you something, I have experience with people like that. For example, if there is a disease outbreak and the birds start dying...what the entrepreneur will do is to sell the birds and recover his own capital outlay before anything go out of hand and don't think you'll get a dime from the proceeds...in that event, he makes sure he doesn't lose a kobo while you lose in other resources (material resources and non-material) you have involved

So who's short sighted?...read and understand terms of agreement before going into anything...I'll say it again, this arrangement is slavery!
Re: Understanding The National Egg Production (NEGPRO) Scheme & How To Participate by Taofeeqbadmus(m): 10:27am On Jul 05, 2016
bank loan at how many % interest rate,tell me which bank is giving agric priority funding? tell me which bank would giive you a loan and not ask for repayment immediately, tell me which bank would give you a loan without collateral for twice the value of the loan?
MrKong:

You don't understand...there is nothing free here, yes they give you credit in form of inputs but they take far more in returns than they should have. To me, it's slavery.

A bank loan is better IMO, atleast banks don't take more than the interest
Re: Understanding The National Egg Production (NEGPRO) Scheme & How To Participate by Taofeeqbadmus(m): 10:29am On Jul 05, 2016
you can be engaged as a Farmer, you do not require to have up too 15 years of practice
checkoutdr:
[b][/b]15 YEARS OF PRACTICE?

Q1. How old am I now?
Q2. Is this for those who have made a landmark in Agriculture or those who are looking for something productive to engage in so as to earn a living?
Re: Understanding The National Egg Production (NEGPRO) Scheme & How To Participate by Taofeeqbadmus(m): 10:32am On Jul 05, 2016
pls explain further, payment of N675 million as profit over 5 years(check the webiste for the contcat details and names of beneficiary farmers)? Agreed there are some problems now, but tell me where there isn't any problem in Nigeria right now? its a copy and paste agreed but this has a larger coverage aimed at reaching all the 774 LG
alakara:
My Problem is that won't what happen in Osun Scheme happen here.
This project is copy and paste from Osun Scheme and we know what happened to small scale farmers
Re: Understanding The National Egg Production (NEGPRO) Scheme & How To Participate by Taofeeqbadmus(m): 10:35am On Jul 05, 2016
people who have been made millionaires? lol!!! why don't you get facts before just concluding, N675 million has been paid to this farmers within 5 years, although they are facing some challenges now but tell me where there isn't a challenge in the country right now?
Godisnotaman101:
. Don't mind the program. Its purely slavery. Ask people who are participating in the current one in osun state.
Re: Understanding The National Egg Production (NEGPRO) Scheme & How To Participate by alakara(m): 10:36am On Jul 05, 2016
Taofeeqbadmus:
pls explain further, payment of N675 million as profit over 5 years(check the webiste for the contcat details and names of beneficiary farmers)? Agreed there are some problems now, but tell me where there isn't any problem in Nigeria right now? its a copy and paste agreed but this has a larger coverage aimed at reaching all the 774 LG
Are you tuns farm son? Your monicker.
Re: Understanding The National Egg Production (NEGPRO) Scheme & How To Participate by Taofeeqbadmus(m): 10:39am On Jul 05, 2016
they would both agree to a sharing/deduction ratio, but basically the farmers should have majority
Awotimi:

Please is it like the farmer and entrepreneur would have agreed on a stated profit sharing ratio? or profit will be shared based on the entrepreneurs judgement.
Re: Understanding The National Egg Production (NEGPRO) Scheme & How To Participate by Taofeeqbadmus(m): 10:42am On Jul 05, 2016
other partners are involved such as CHI, Livetsock feed, Animal Care to mention a few
Bash92:
Hope tuns won't be the only feed mill to supply feeds to farmers like it was/is for the broiler production. Birds could go 2 days with out anything except water.
Re: Understanding The National Egg Production (NEGPRO) Scheme & How To Participate by Taofeeqbadmus(m): 10:50am On Jul 05, 2016
i am a nairalander cool cool have to go now
alakara:

Are you tuns farm son? Your monicker.
Re: Understanding The National Egg Production (NEGPRO) Scheme & How To Participate by MrKong: 11:25am On Jul 05, 2016
Taofeeqbadmus:
bank loan at how many % interest rate
12% interest rate I suppose which is far more logical and fairer than the greedy NEGPRO
tell me which bank is giving agric priority funding?
I'd say Bank of Agriculture and most micro finance banks...how many banks have you contacted anyway?
tell me which bank would giive you a loan and not ask for repayment immediately
Repayment immediately as in?
tell me which bank would give you a loan without collateral for twice the value of the loan?
Maybe none, maybe some...about the collateral, the requirement by NEGPRO is that I have a 2000 capacity poultry house with cage, water, labour and ready for operation, is it not reasonable for me to source for loan with that same facility instead of helping some people make money with my own resources?...if I get it right which I sure know I will, I take the dividend all and not some smirk faced people taking all and tossing me scraps for a business that I largely championed.
Re: Understanding The National Egg Production (NEGPRO) Scheme & How To Participate by MrKong: 11:36am On Jul 05, 2016
Taofeeqbadmus:
they would both agree to a sharing/deduction ratio, but basically the farmers should have majority

In other word you are saying you don't know for sure?...so much for people who wants to help others
Re: Understanding The National Egg Production (NEGPRO) Scheme & How To Participate by Taofeeqbadmus(m): 11:45am On Jul 05, 2016
MrKong:

12% interest rate I suppose which is far more logical and fairer than the greedy NEGPRO please let me have the details of this bank, CBN at best would give them money for agric projects at 9% pls visit their website or ask around, this is asides the management fees and other charges you would pay upfront

I'd say Bank of Agriculture and most micro finance banks...how many banks have you contacted anyway? and how many states do you have the bank of agric?micro finance bank? again at what interest rate? i can categorically state that most banks run away from agric only few like 1st bank, heritage bank and union bank have a full complement agric desk

Repayment immediately as in? you collect loan you no go pay? the immediately ask for the repayment plan, its like planting a cocoa tree, when do you think you would start reaping the cocoa from it? do you feel the bank would be patient that much? they would rather give to someone importing who would sell and give them their money

Maybe none, maybe some...about the collateral, the requirement by NEGPRO is that I have a 2000 capacity poultry house with cage, water, labour and ready for operation, is it not reasonable for me to source for loan with that same facility instead of helping some people make money with my own resources?...if I get it right which I sure know I will, I take the dividend all and not some smirk faced people taking all and tossing me scraps for a business that I largely championed. and how much would you value that as? for a 2000 birds you would probably need about N5million to feed for the the whole year, so your building, farm land and co would be worth like 10 million? truth is most farmers today start small and grow gradually, to get to a 2000 capacity on your own would take years and hard work, layer farming is not like broiler farming where the money is instant (after 6-8 weeks) you would have to be patinet till after 60 weeks before t=you can start thinking of how to break even.

see this scheme is not by force, even in a family you always have siblings with different perspective you have said yours i have made mine know that's all i can say
Re: Understanding The National Egg Production (NEGPRO) Scheme & How To Participate by CornerChen: 8:56am On Jul 18, 2016
New project for our customer in Nigeria.
The battery cages are A396 type which is 3 tiers and 96 birds/unit, manual cage with automatic nipple drinking system.
The capacity for this farm is 40,000 layers.
If any interested in our battery cage, please contact by email: vin.chensn@gmail.com, or what's app: +86 158 3839 8703

Re: Understanding The National Egg Production (NEGPRO) Scheme & How To Participate by dyydxx: 7:35am On Jul 21, 2016
But how can only one farm be the one to handle for the whole nation han han

which kind monopoly be this? this is just corruption and then it's the same TUNS farms on AMCON list owing about 1 billion naira in debts which they never pay off or even service.

Great grin This country never ceases to amaze me.
Re: Understanding The National Egg Production (NEGPRO) Scheme & How To Participate by CornerChen: 9:51am On Aug 04, 2016
A frame battery cage for layer poultry farm, the picture showed is semi-automated layer cage, full automatic cage system are also available.
For more details:
Email: vin.chensn@gmail.com
What's app: +86 158 3839 8703

Re: Understanding The National Egg Production (NEGPRO) Scheme & How To Participate by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 7:43pm On Jan 20, 2017
Tbaba123, taofeeqbadmus and co. How far about this program? Still open?

1 Like

Re: Understanding The National Egg Production (NEGPRO) Scheme & How To Participate by CornerChen: 7:23am On May 24, 2017
We have 180 units A type layer chicken cage for sale, hot dipped galvanized with long duration and anti-rust, the capacity is 72 birds/unit, price is USD120/unit without freight costs.
If any interests, please contact as below:
Mobile: +86 158 3839 8703 (what's app)

Re: Understanding The National Egg Production (NEGPRO) Scheme & How To Participate by Olayemi244(m): 10:28pm On May 27, 2017
The website page shows error message anytime one wanted to sign up.. ...what's the way out.
Re: Understanding The National Egg Production (NEGPRO) Scheme & How To Participate by CornerChen: 9:38am On Dec 04, 2018
A layer farm with 43,000 birds, fully automatic with egg conveyor belt.

To know more about our poultry cage system and have a best design for your chicken farm, please contact:
What's app:+86 158 3839 8703

Re: Understanding The National Egg Production (NEGPRO) Scheme & How To Participate by CornerChen: 8:50am On Apr 08, 2019
We supply quality poultry cage for layer, broiler and rearing, capacity from 5,000 to 100,000 birds in one house, fully automatic for both A type and H type battery cage.
Also offer farm design for a modern poultry farm.
WhatsApp: +8615838398703

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banana Plantation And Plantain Plantation..which Is More Profitable? / Best Species Of Vegetables And Fruits For Faster Snail Growth. / Broiler Growers And Dressers/buyers Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.