Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,173 members, 7,849,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:16 AM

Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others (28266 Views)

Youths Protest Rumoured Plan By Saraki, Others To Rejoin PDP / Fatima Yelwa Goje Buried As Saraki, Others Attend (Photos) / BBNaija: Garba Shehu Reacts To Efe's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others by tomakint: 3:35pm On Jul 04, 2016
shyling:

If I was a man I'd've hijacked you from your man...
Hian
Re: Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others by adioolayi(m): 3:35pm On Jul 04, 2016
He is simply the type that will let u know he is not in good terms with you...not an Hypocrite
Re: Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 04, 2016
zeemore:
Just do your job. We don't care who you are breaking your fast with or not.
I tire o!,

Some families are starving, while he's busy looking for who to break fast with.

Jobless maga. grin

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others by GodwyneDuke99(m): 3:37pm On Jul 04, 2016
He was advise by his physician to Eat if not his illness would become worst or kill Him, so using the tactise of hosting guest so as to eat, would not make it seem as if he can't fast!! I did not mention anybody name!
Re: Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others by vedaxcool(m): 3:37pm On Jul 04, 2016
[s]
Likei:

wetin you smoke?
[/s]

I no dey smoke I leave am for riff raff like Nnamdi kanu and scavengers.

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others by shamecurls(m): 3:38pm On Jul 04, 2016
This was the Leader Nigeria had been praying for all along.

Mean, Dogged, Charismatic, visionary and consistent.

God bless President Mohammadu Buhari

God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria

#InBuhariITrust #IStandWithBuhari

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others by ayibatari99(m): 3:38pm On Jul 04, 2016
shyling:
Buhari was ignored by the senators. He's afraid of Saraki's ordinary shadow.

Saraki knows something they don't want us to know.
Yes! He knows how to steal people's money and they are protecting shallow minded people like you from learning the theft skills.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others by Dahjhi: 3:41pm On Jul 04, 2016
Chosen1984:
ALL WE NEED IS GOOD GOVERNANCE, JUSTICE, EQUITY AND COMMITMENT TO THE THINGS THAT BRINGS PEACE TO OUR COUNTRY!
BREAKING FAST With THESE OR THAT IS IRRELEVANT AS FAR AS AM CONCERNED
Im just wondering when fast breaking turns into a celebration of sort. And the news is airing goat is breaking fast with pig. That breaking fast with this.. #Yeyenatus. Fasting and Fabbing our money. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others by agitator: 3:41pm On Jul 04, 2016
shyling:
Buhari was ignored by the senators. He's afraid of Saraki's ordinary shadow.

Saraki knows something they don't want us to know.

What is so special about breaking fast?

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others by DONSMITH123(m): 3:41pm On Jul 04, 2016
midolian:
B4 nkor?

How can you fast for a whole month only to end it by dining with confederacy of thieves?

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others by butanep(m): 3:42pm On Jul 04, 2016
Slept well
Re: Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others by jeje123(m): 3:45pm On Jul 04, 2016
Agba ti o binu lomo re n po jojo. No vex baba cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others by tammie24: 3:45pm On Jul 04, 2016
He can keep his fast breaking to himself

We have enough food in our house(PDP) grin grin grin
Re: Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others by Mandesz(m): 3:45pm On Jul 04, 2016
Buhari dos nt wot bin Nigeria president. Where is his certificate? Forgery is d highest form of corruption. Our short memory has turned buhari a gudman

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 3:45pm On Jul 04, 2016
of what NATIONAL IMPORTANCE is their joint breaking of fast
Everybody already knows that their relationship has cracked

I am not on anybody's side cos all these nija politicians are the same
Re: Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others by tammie24: 3:46pm On Jul 04, 2016
midolian:
B4 nkor?

How can you fast for a whole month only to end it by dining with confederacy of thieves?
my dear,

He sleeps with a thief

Aishailubuton!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others by jeje123(m): 3:47pm On Jul 04, 2016
GodwyneDuke99:
He was advise by his physician to Eat if not his treatment would become worst or kill Him, so using the tactise of hosting guest so as to eat, would not make it seem as if he can't fast!! I did not mention anybody name!
Mungu grin grin grin
Re: Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others by shyling(f): 3:48pm On Jul 04, 2016
modath:

If you get oyel buloku, we can risk "14 yrs"... Me and you together, Forever. grin cheesy
Audray will not like this....
Re: Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others by OnuohaEDOZIE(m): 3:49pm On Jul 04, 2016
HungerBAD:
Wise decision.

Light and darkness do not mix together. Moreover,the President has a reputation to protect,and cannot be seen with the definition of Corruption,sharing food together in the holiest of months together.

Saraki can break his Fast with Dasuki,Dokpesi,Goodluck Jonathan,David Mark,Fayose and those associated with everything wrong in Nigeria.
....Holy Micheal abi holy Gabriel,i can see how holy you,your APC,and Buhari is...them go soon expose una yash soon.
Re: Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others by shyling(f): 3:50pm On Jul 04, 2016
tammie24:
my dear,

He sleeps with a thief

Aishailubuton!
LMAO you guys won't kill me

3 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others by knightsTempler: 3:51pm On Jul 04, 2016
CRIMINAL CASES

Developed/Civilised world:
Investigate>>>>Arrest>>>>Charge>>>>Convict>>>>Publicize

N G: Nigeria:/Buhari/Zombie World. Publicize➡Arrest>>>Investigate>>>>Charge>>>>Trial
Re: Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others by justicejay(m): 3:53pm On Jul 04, 2016
HungerBAD:
Wise decision.

Light and darkness do not mix together. Moreover,the President has a reputation to protect,and cannot be seen with the definition of Corruption,sharing food together in the holiest of months together.

Saraki can break his Fast with Dasuki,Dokpesi,Goodluck Jonathan,David Mark,Fayose and those associated with everything wrong in Nigeria.
Instead of saying light and darkness can't mix, just say two wrongs can't make a right.
Yeye yeye

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others by colli247(m): 3:55pm On Jul 04, 2016
modelmike7:
......... True words.
see ur nairaland user name hunger bad na that hunger dey twist ur brain fool
Re: Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others by dotch: 3:55pm On Jul 04, 2016
That does not affect the budget. Must he break his fast with everybody.
Do break your fast with an Economic Team.
Re: Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others by brojoshua: 3:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
Is there anyone that is trying to arrange interactions between integrity and ( corruption plus forgery ). Let there be no such things. Let integrity interact only with integrity and let corruption and forgery interact only with themselves. Let not corruption and forgery corrupt integrity. Thank you.
Re: Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others by talk2dmc(m): 3:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
Islamisation process continues ..... Breaking of religious fast has now become a national issue.
Re: Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others by osscarr(m): 4:01pm On Jul 04, 2016
this man always talking nonsense as if he is holier

still waiting to see how this useless breaking of fast is going to help solve Nigeria's problems
Re: Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others by iyblaq(m): 4:02pm On Jul 04, 2016
HungerBAD:
Wise decision.

In your clouded mind Bubu is the light or u just wanna be .....?
NASS rejected the dinner

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others by tomakint: 4:03pm On Jul 04, 2016
modath:

If you get oyel buloku, we can risk "14 yrs"... Me and you together, Forever. grin cheesy
Modathhhhhhh shocked shocked I thought...thought .......you are... . ..

Re: Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others by nobsalis: 4:04pm On Jul 04, 2016
HungerBAD:
Wise decision.

haaaaaaa..... Naso my bro...
U just said my mind. 100% perfect.
Wetin concern Okada with seat belt na.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others by Ogeneronaldo: 4:06pm On Jul 04, 2016
Ppls way of reasoning baffles me,u call ppl defamatory names just at will,in curruption cases,who determines who is a thief n who is not? Is it u,d president or d court of law? Wich court convicted saraki/Ike? Lets b reasonable,nida u nor d president has d right 2 cal any1 a thief/criminal xcept d court say so,who wants 2 dine with a tyrant anyway?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anxiety In Ekiti As Fayose, Olujimi Plan Showdown During Atiku’s Visit / Mile 2 Fire Situation Report: Lagos State Fire & Rescue Service / Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.