Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:31 AM

Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others (28270 Views)

Youths Protest Rumoured Plan By Saraki, Others To Rejoin PDP / Fatima Yelwa Goje Buried As Saraki, Others Attend (Photos) / BBNaija: Garba Shehu Reacts To Efe's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others by Maxymilliano(m): 4:07pm On Jul 04, 2016
Breaking fast has turned to a national news.. Nigeria media houses are contributing more to the problem of the country.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 04, 2016
colli247:
see ur nairaland user name hunger bad na that hunger dey twist ur brain fool
..... As a mature man, I don't insult people, but did you know you quoted a wrong person with all that insult? And that is never my username you mentioned in your qoutes. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others by nintal(m): 4:11pm On Jul 04, 2016
Buhari: "u ar going to prison after this read ma face"

Saraki: this Idiot thinks I don't know him well, "where is ur certificate?"
Re: Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others by mcversatile(m): 4:14pm On Jul 04, 2016
Nice one buhari

Re: Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others by Gkemz: 4:15pm On Jul 04, 2016
When the hypocrites fast, they inform the entire society about their fasting hence receive their earthly reward from men. When government has no important agenda that would shaped the economy, they pick on unnecessary issues to feed the gullible minds.

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others by chaiks: 4:18pm On Jul 04, 2016
Nonsense. Who cares who buhari breaks fast with? Whether he is in good terms with the senators or not, that wouldn't stop them from discharging their duties. People have political future to further. If pmb is a dynamic leader in an age of globalization, he should have moved on with everyone. Nobody. I repeat, nobody is clean in the two parties. I have like 55% of trust in him because of the anti corruption mantra I read about him during the period of 1984.but since he has decided to fight corruption selectively, I don't trust him anymore. Is this wat we I'll be witnessing till 2019. The youths need to refine themselves and start taking up top positions in government. Nawa for this country.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others by PassingShot(m): 4:22pm On Jul 04, 2016
modath:

The whole nation is aware the relationship is fractured, no need staging a "show"..

They should find a middle ground for this impasse of theirs, the "grass" is no longer growing...
The only middle ground is for Saraki and Ekweremadu to be brought to justice.
Re: Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others by Oksman(m): 4:23pm On Jul 04, 2016
This govt. lacks direction, why would a private matter as irrelevant as breaking of fast become an issue in governance?. Is this what they were elected to do? It's quite unfortunate that nigerians are been taking on a long ride without destination, and It's obvious that this administratîon may not deliver
on the change agenda.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others by Babacele: 4:36pm On Jul 04, 2016
modath:

If you get oyel buloku, we can risk "14 yrs"... Me and you together, Forever. grin cheesy
hahahaha Mowicked!
Re: Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others by modath(f): 4:57pm On Jul 04, 2016
tomakint:
I feel so sorry for Saraki because going by this gesture from Buhari, Saraki should get ready his retinue of lawyers as the days ahead will be too hot for him. I still wonder why a sitting Senate President will have those incriminating allegations dangling around his neck like 22-carat gold chain and yet will still be adamant to preside over the Senate undecided @ mo don't you think we need trained snipers now! What a shameless thieving SINator Sarathief is.

Saraki's only shot at "presidency" is that SP position, Despite the Fulani stock lies he keeps perpetuating, the core North will never allow him use up their slot and we can't have a Muslim/Muslim ticket...

He will hold on to that seat till his hands either whither or are chopped off.

It's a super Mario thing... Na hin final bus stop.

Me, I'm watching the drama by the sidelines....

tomakint:

Modathhhhhhh shocked shocked I thought...thought .......you are... . ..

Do you know the power of oyel buloku? tongue That thing that can make people deny their generation!! See you. grin
Re: Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others by modath(f): 5:00pm On Jul 04, 2016
PassingShot:

If it were a sane situation and state but the plain ridiculous have become the norm.... The fact that CCT became a freak circus show is still a source of wonder, a clear cut case ooo.....

Still don't understand how and why Bubu allowed that travesty in the first place... Owo kan la fi fa ijogbon , two hands to push o ti di inira...
Re: Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others by tehagy: 5:25pm On Jul 04, 2016

Re: Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others by tit(f): 5:31pm On Jul 04, 2016
Seriki has hook buhari throat!
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others by tit(f): 5:35pm On Jul 04, 2016
see buhari eye for this wan,
him wan die!

Re: Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others by govano(m): 5:36pm On Jul 04, 2016
This is both cosmetic and window dressing, whether Mr president breaks the fast with christian clerics or dare devils cant stop him from going to hell fire if he comes short of commandments of God or Allah. Mr. president should focus on delivering the Good governance which he was voted for or stop filling the air with frivolities. At this challenging time of our country, it is least important if Mr president and his family ate or not because lots of Nigerians are fasting not by choice, but by imposition as a concomitant effect of Mr president's bad economic policy and administrative Hocus-Pocus.
Re: Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others by Ngokafor(f): 5:41pm On Jul 04, 2016
Dahjhi:
Im just wondering when fast breaking turns into a celebration of sort. And the news is airing goat is breaking fast with pig. That breaking fast with this.. #Yeyenatus. Fasting and Fabbing our money. undecided

....That is clueless APC government and their zombie supporters for you undecided.
Re: Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others by Ayatullah(m): 6:19pm On Jul 04, 2016
Likei:
saraki will not agree to break fast with a tyrant. ike ekweremadu is a christian and will not dine with an unbeliever.

Ekweremadu is the UNBELIEVER because:
*Ekweremadu believes God has a son.
*Ekweremadu believes God is 3 in 1.
*Ekweremadu kneels down before his pastor.
*Ekweremadu prays to God through a human being.
*Ekweremadu is NOT a Muslim.
Re: Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others by mailmitch(m): 6:35pm On Jul 04, 2016
seunmsg:
Good move mr president. There is no point breaking your holy fast with characters that are standing trial for forgery and corruption. Let them come out clean from the court before they can dine with the president.

Hmmm, evrythng just wrong . Wht happnf to forgiveness, love, kindnesses etc... U nd ur president are jst bunch of hypocrites. Wht is d essence of u fasting nd still hating sme1,I jst see sme pple duin hunger strike in d name of fasting. May God hve mercy on u guys nd our Saint if a president.
Re: Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others by demobaba1(m): 6:57pm On Jul 04, 2016
OK.
Re: Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 04, 2016
PassingShot:

Passingshot... u and ur partisan politics
Re: Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others by Audray(f): 7:12pm On Jul 04, 2016
shyling:

Audray will not like this....
Nah,I don't mind tongue
Re: Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others by frankyychiji(f): 7:20pm On Jul 04, 2016
midolian:
B4 nkor?

How can you fast for a whole month only to end it by dining with confederacy of thieves?
...but he dines with Mrs Harlibuthon on a daily basis.
Re: Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others by frankyychiji(f): 7:21pm On Jul 04, 2016
HungerBAD:
Wise decision.

Light and darkness do not mix together. Moreover,the President has a reputation to protect,and cannot be seen with the definition of Corruption,sharing food together in the holiest of months together.

Saraki can break his Fast with Dasuki,Dokpesi,Goodluck Jonathan,David Mark,Fayose and those associated with everything wrong in Nigeria.
....but he dines with Mrs Harlibuton daily

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others by frankyychiji(f): 7:23pm On Jul 04, 2016
ijustdey:

the strain relationship btw the executive and legislative is getting so real and dirty

let me watch and see what the wailers and saraki supporters have to say on this developmentgrin
...this is my take: Buhari can't dine with Saraki and co, but he dines and sleeps with Mrs Halliburton everyday.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others by tit(f): 7:45pm On Jul 04, 2016
frankyychiji:
...this is my take: Buhari can't dine with Saraki and co, but he dines and sleeps with Mrs Halliburton everyday.

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others by UuzbaGuuzba: 8:14pm On Jul 04, 2016
HungerBAD:
Wise decision.

Light and darkness do not mix together. Moreover,the President has a reputation to protect,and cannot be seen with the definition of Corruption,sharing food together in the holiest of months together.

Saraki can break his Fast with Dasuki,Dokpesi,Goodluck Jonathan,David Mark,Fayose and those associated with everything wrong in Nigeria.

Buhari is the first Holy guy I've seen then. Keep it up. :-)

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others by notoriousbabe: 8:50pm On Jul 04, 2016
If Saraki wan break him fast make him go to mama put
Re: Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others by Tarzaa(m): 9:11pm On Jul 04, 2016
Doesn't concern me!
Re: Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others by bashydemy1: 11:08pm On Jul 04, 2016
Good decision my president..

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others by defash8: 6:09am On Jul 05, 2016
Saraki is in Saudi performing Umrah for his God & not hypocrite human being. Allah, His you we worship & unto you we seek for help. Saraki should never seek help from mankind as what is in the heart of mankind is hate & destruction.
Re: Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others by babestella: 7:50am On Jul 05, 2016
And who the breaking fast don help for Nigeria.

Buhari breaks fast with goat, buhari breaks fast with dog, buhari breaks fast with poooo00h.

Nonsense, this is how Nigerian zombies elect idiotic felons into power just to tell themselves how f999lish they are and would remain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Betty Akeredolu's Gift To Children In Ondo State (Photos) / Anxiety In Ekiti As Fayose, Olujimi Plan Showdown During Atiku’s Visit / Ozekhome Counters Malami, Says NASS Has Constitutional Powers To Summon Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.