Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,034 members, 7,838,585 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

I Will Not Break Fast With Saraki And Ekweremadu- Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Not Break Fast With Saraki And Ekweremadu- Buhari (1361 Views)

Saraki And Ekweremadu Tutored On Life In Prison / Senators Who Followed Saraki And Ekweremadu To Court Today (photos) / Saraki And Ekweremadu Leave Court After Meeting Bail Conditions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Not Break Fast With Saraki And Ekweremadu- Buhari by rapistomenka: 2:48pm On Jul 04, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari has finally ruled out the possibility of breaking the Ramadan fast with the embattled President of the Senate, Bukola Saraki; his deputy, Ike Ekweremadu; and other leaders of the National Assembly.

Since his return from his leave on June 19, Buhari had hosted different groups to Iftar, during which they broke their fast with him.

Those who the President had hosted so far included security chiefs, members of the Federal Executive Council, serving and retired judges, traditional rulers, Christian and Muslim clerics, leadership of the ruling All Progressives Congress, members of the business community and members of the diplomatic corps among others.

Penultimate Wednesday, it was learnt that Buhari was scheduled to host the leaders of the two chambers of the National Assembly to Iftar.

A few hours before the scheduled take-off time, however, the event was put off.

With the Ramadan fast ending on Monday (today) or Tuesday, our correspondent on Friday asked Shehu if a new date had been fixed for the botched dinner.

The presidential spokesman admitted that Buhari would no longer be able to meet the National Assembly leaders before the end of Ramadan.

He, however, said the development was not the making of anybody.

Shehu said, “You will recall that the President spent most of the days in the Ramadan month outside the country.

“By the time he returned, a schedule had already been made for him on those he would be receiving daily.

“On the day fixed for the National Assembly leaders, most of them had prior engagements and so the event could not hold. It is difficult to begin to adjust the schedule when others fixed for other days have been duly informed. It is not by anybody’s making.”

http://saharareporters.com/2016/07/03/president-buhari-rules-out-breaking-fast-senate-president-saraki-and-others
Re: I Will Not Break Fast With Saraki And Ekweremadu- Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 2:49pm On Jul 04, 2016
Who cares?

4 Likes

Re: I Will Not Break Fast With Saraki And Ekweremadu- Buhari by rapistomenka: 2:51pm On Jul 04, 2016
What will be the fate of Millions of Nigerians who don't have N500 to buy a meal to break their fast. undecided

Let Buhari and his Muslim APC pick their respective corners in hell to break their useless fast

Imagine a bunch of elitist bickering about how or with whom to break their fast in a nation where the majority is on the verge of starvation.

So if Buhari refuses to break the fast with Saraki and others, then these others would die?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Break Fast With Saraki And Ekweremadu- Buhari by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 04, 2016
HOW DOES IT CONCERN US??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Break Fast With Saraki And Ekweremadu- Buhari by Fmartin(m): 2:53pm On Jul 04, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Who cares?
its only a fool that will dine with his enemies. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Break Fast With Saraki And Ekweremadu- Buhari by MosakuAW(m): 2:54pm On Jul 04, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Who cares?

If nobody cares, i bet you care. If you dont care, you wont rush to type 'who cares'.

Anything that has to do with PMB affect you so dearly. Your attack on anything PMB either good or bad has always been negative. This shows you care alot about him.

#EnjoYourhate4PMB.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Break Fast With Saraki And Ekweremadu- Buhari by tomakint: 2:55pm On Jul 04, 2016
Not necessary all we need now is more job opportunities, good roads, constant power supply......Saraki will soon kiss the Senate goodbye!

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Break Fast With Saraki And Ekweremadu- Buhari by ojun50(m): 2:55pm On Jul 04, 2016
Fayose is waiting for u
Re: I Will Not Break Fast With Saraki And Ekweremadu- Buhari by saintkel(m): 2:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
I don't see any fuss about it since d ramadan will end today now
Re: I Will Not Break Fast With Saraki And Ekweremadu- Buhari by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 04, 2016
Breaking fast ends today grin
Ike is a christian and churchgoer undecided
Saraki is a multiple warshipper - PDP & APC (PDP daytime) & (APC nighttime) grin
By the way, who the breaking of fast ---oranges and gala epp sef

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Break Fast With Saraki And Ekweremadu- Buhari by JBismarck(m): 3:01pm On Jul 04, 2016
His choice
Re: I Will Not Break Fast With Saraki And Ekweremadu- Buhari by Flexherbal(m): 3:01pm On Jul 04, 2016
Are they not all politicians?
Re: I Will Not Break Fast With Saraki And Ekweremadu- Buhari by Fmartin(m): 3:06pm On Jul 04, 2016
Keneking:
Breaking fast ends today grin
Ike is a christian and churchgoer undecided
Saraki is a multiple warshipper - PDP & APC (PDP daytime) & (APC nighttime) grin
By the way, who the breaking of fast ---oranges and gala epp sef
e epp dem wailers grin
Re: I Will Not Break Fast With Saraki And Ekweremadu- Buhari by IVORY2009(m): 3:14pm On Jul 04, 2016
Baba Buhari self shocked
Re: I Will Not Break Fast With Saraki And Ekweremadu- Buhari by Mynd44: 3:17pm On Jul 04, 2016
Re: I Will Not Break Fast With Saraki And Ekweremadu- Buhari by rapistomenka: 3:25pm On Jul 04, 2016
Buhari has really not grown up in mind, age, spirituality and in leadership.

What a vindictive infidel
Re: I Will Not Break Fast With Saraki And Ekweremadu- Buhari by deji68: 3:30pm On Jul 04, 2016
Break am with Aisha ...she is not kwarapt grin grin
Re: I Will Not Break Fast With Saraki And Ekweremadu- Buhari by orunto27: 3:37pm On Jul 04, 2016
Genesis16:12. What a life! What a Democracy!
Re: I Will Not Break Fast With Saraki And Ekweremadu- Buhari by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 04, 2016
Fmartin:
its only a fool that will dine with his enemies. cheesy
While el-dullardeen is obsessed with eating breakfast, the Nigerian economy slides into recession

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Break Fast With Saraki And Ekweremadu- Buhari by Angelorosebud: 3:47pm On Jul 04, 2016
It is very understandable since everybody is busy.
http://www.prisschar.com/2016/04/understand-your-menstrual-cycle.html
Re: I Will Not Break Fast With Saraki And Ekweremadu- Buhari by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 04, 2016
Somebody can choose not to eat dinner with anybody ... So ?

In another news https://9jarealm..com.ng/2016/07/aisha-buhari-releases-n30-million-to.html
Re: I Will Not Break Fast With Saraki And Ekweremadu- Buhari by orunto27: 4:01pm On Jul 04, 2016
I now know that Ihejirika, under GEJ, was unjustly victimized by the north to accommodate Bokoharam. Why should bokoharam infiltrate Presidential Guard now? Let us see the Reorganisation he made that caused him his job? Nigeria is in a Democracy and not in someone's business!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Fayose's Strong Mental Strenght, A Source Of Worry For APC And Buhari! / Welcome To Mai Chanji, By Femi Fani-kayode / Oil Producing States Should Demand 13% Derrivation Is Paid In Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.