Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,997 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Guess What I Found On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Guess What I Found On Nairaland (1016 Views)

Guess What Nollywoods Youngest And Biggest Filmmaker Is Cooking Next / Can You Guess What This Guy's Offence Is? (pics) / Guess What This Goat Shoulted ... Win Recharge Card (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guess What I Found On Nairaland by BLACKPANTHER(m): 3:46pm On Jul 04, 2016
I was going through a thread and I wondered if the response composition by a Nairalander really qualifies him/her a Nairalander/Nigerian or Alien

Read below:

[color=#990000][/color]Category1:
Yeah the CBN is to be a few weeks ago I can't wait for your email is a bit of a bit of the other day and then we have a lot of this is the other say the new year and then we are you can do not be in this is the new York and then I do you can you have a lot of this is not sure you can be a bit and then we are you can you have a lot of this week and then we are not the new one more faster when you are the other than a few months don't know what is a few days to be in this'd the way to the new one of a few months don't have to the other than the way. angry

https://www.nairaland.com/3204965/cbn-banks-dont-give-sensitive
Re: Guess What I Found On Nairaland by Cutehector(m): 3:49pm On Jul 04, 2016
grin

Wen I was reading it on the original thread, I was like who the fvck is this person who typed that this shii...

I just want to believe he "knowingly" typed it
Re: Guess What I Found On Nairaland by Donlino(m): 3:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
Translation gone wrong is all I see
Re: Guess What I Found On Nairaland by emekakelvin(m): 4:02pm On Jul 04, 2016
most people do this for fun. He might just be one of those guys who like going offpoint on any thread just to get likes,share (s) and mention(s) grin
Re: Guess What I Found On Nairaland by MzPecs(f): 4:07pm On Jul 04, 2016
This is hilarious gringringrin
What is he talking bout

Pls check my siggy and kindly VOTE VIZKIZ for Mr NL 2016

God bless you!
Re: Guess What I Found On Nairaland by 0ubenji(m): 7:26pm On Jul 04, 2016
Donlino:
Translation gone wrong is all I see
Most likely

(1) (Reply)

$5million To Slap Your Pastor! (will You Do It?) / You Wont Believe What I Saw At A Cinema In Benin / Indian Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Son Because He Looked Like An Alien (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.