Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,059 members, 7,818,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Going Further With Sack Farming - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Going Further With Sack Farming (12658 Views)

Sack Farming : Diary Of My Mix Crop Sack Farm / "Vertical Sack Farming" My Pains, My Joy! My Experience So Far By: Organicfoods / Sack Farming From Start (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Going Further With Sack Farming by mankettle(m): 6:06pm On May 12, 2021
Pavore9:

You are welcome. Currently involved with a project centred around preservation of farm produce....no construction, no electricity and easily set up and dismantled within minutes and easily carried around in a hand bag. Takes care of about 200kg of produce at a go....a real game changer.
Good afternoon sir.
Any update on this. The game changer that preserves 200kg at once without electricity.
Would like to know
Re: Going Further With Sack Farming by DivergentThinka(m): 11:10pm On Nov 10, 2021
Fatodax:
If you need different varieties of sacks for your agricultural produce, packaging and what a view, feel free to contact Fatoki on08037397932. We have different sizes of sacks which include 25kg, 20kg, 100kg, 300kg and 500kg. We sell at prices you cannot get anywhere else.

Still available ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sell Your Products Online / Anambra Signs MOU With Chelsea Farms: Poised To Boost Food Production / Practical Goat/Sheep Farming In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.