Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths (38548 Views)

Obituary: Burial Of Israel Babatunde Ogunsola Nigerian Killed In London Is Today / Police Nabs Member Of Gang That Robbed MTN Mast In Abia And Attacked Guard / Whatsapp Group Admin Beaten Up By Group Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths by naijacentric(m): 6:19pm On Jul 04, 2016
keypad1:
He is yoloba abi? Kill them more my white brothers. London and uk is not no mans land like lagos...
like dem kill all your family son of d devil wat hatred u have baskat!
Re: Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths by naijacentric(m): 6:20pm On Jul 04, 2016
flokii:

Can't bliv someone typed this.. Just too bad!
as in ehn born troway pikin
Re: Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths by Rexnegro(m): 6:21pm On Jul 04, 2016
keypad1:
He is yoloba abi? Kill them more my white brothers. London and uk is not no mans land like lagos...
smh mehnn I pity You sha
Re: Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths by saintdennis(m): 6:38pm On Jul 04, 2016
Okijajuju1:

Do you even know what that word means?

If u actually knew what d word meant...you would know it's correlation with the crapp you posted.
Re: Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 04, 2016
Okijajuju1:
Fhucking Shiit! angry angry angry

Racists attacks have increased in the United Kingdom since this BREXIT fhuckery happened.. angry

16 year old kid.. What in Gods name could he have possibly done to deserve being shanked and killed? angry
please what is BREXIT
Re: Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths by Okijajuju1(m): 6:41pm On Jul 04, 2016
saintdennis:

If u actually knew what d word meant...you would know it's correlation with what you posted.

Correlation.. more big words.

The fact that you think my comment was naive says it all.

It's a fact that racists attacks toward non-native Brits have increased since the Brexit referendum. I even went ahead to say 'I wonder what he did to get shanked to death' yet you called my comment naive..

Pfft!

1 Like

Re: Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths by Fizzbizzie(m): 6:42pm On Jul 04, 2016
keypad1:

Ure pathetic
Re: Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths by neocortex: 6:49pm On Jul 04, 2016
Alki:
London and Stabbing go hand in hand undecided
When gangs have no access to guns they use knives.
Re: Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 04, 2016
THIS IS WHY WE SHOULD FORTIFY OUR CHILDEEN GOIN ABROAD WITH BONAFIDE JUJU PROTECTION
Re: Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths by bakynes(m): 7:19pm On Jul 04, 2016
Okijajuju1:

It's a fact that racists attacks toward non-native Brits have increased since the Brexit referendum. I even went ahead to say 'I wonder what he did to get shanked to death' yet you called my comment naive..

Pfft!
This is not a racist attack, if you know London well, most young black boys arnd 14-22 years are gangs and they carry knieves and wear gloves with sharp object underneath the gloves. Same death that befell Damilola Taylor back in 2005 or there abt was caused by these teenage gang black boiz . I almost got involved in a fight with a gang leader back in 2011, i felt insulted by a 18 year old boy and he wanted to punch me with a sharp studed glove. Not until some Africans told me young English boiz dont respect any one older than they are and told me to apologize to him that he was a gang leader and they could just stab me in the night since they know i stay in the Neighbourhood. Its a menace that has been going for long and i dont think the Met Police is doing anything abt the issue since its a black community problem.

1 Like

Re: Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths by johnstar(m): 7:22pm On Jul 04, 2016
Isomerizm:
You're a fool tho. And you share foolishness with the other idiot that asked if the poor boy died.
u must b mad for quoting me, u idiot
Re: Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths by junta007(f): 7:47pm On Jul 04, 2016
RIP
Re: Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths by Okijajuju1(m): 7:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
jordanriverz:
please what is BREXIT

Use Google darling.. wink

1 Like

Re: Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths by saintdennis(m): 8:01pm On Jul 04, 2016
Okijajuju1:

Pfft!

When ur first line of thought is 'racist attack'. Then yes you're naive.

The U.K is one of the most tolerant places to race n religion.
A Muslim is presently the mayor of london.

Also if u knew a lil about u.k crime then u will know these attacks happen (involving gangs)

Do u know if the dude was actually in a rival gang?
Might even be over girls serzly cos we living here in naija don't get to hear UK news wella.

Just Google gang stabbings and u will be amazed by the sorta shit dat goes on in u.k.

Next time RACISM should not be the first shit u reason
Re: Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths by Okijajuju1(m): 8:03pm On Jul 04, 2016
bakynes:

This is not a racist attack, if you know London well, most young black boys arnd 14-22 years are gangs and they carry knieves and wear gloves with sharp object underneath the gloves. Same death that befell Damilola Taylor back in 2005 or there abt was caused by these teenage gang black boiz . I almost got involved in a fight with a gang leader back in 2011, i felt insulted by a 18 year old boy and he wanted to punch me with a sharp studed glove. Not until some Africans told me young English boiz dont respect any one older than they are and told me to apologize to him that he was a gang leader and they could just stab me in the night since they know i stay in the Neighbourhood. Its a menace that has been going for long and i dont think the Met Police is doing anything abt the issue since its a black community problem.

U am fully aware of UK street gangs and their penchant for shanking people..

I am just hoping Racism was not the motive especially now that racist attacks against Blacks, Arabs, Pakistanis, Indians and then Europeans in General has increased tremendously. I have seen several videos lately of White teens and even adults racially Abusing Black's and other foreigners. Racist messages left in Cabs driven by Foreigners and the like.
Re: Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths by Okijajuju1(m): 8:15pm On Jul 04, 2016
saintdennis:

When ur first line of thought is 'racist attack'. Then yes you're naive.

The U.K is one of the most tolerant places to race n religion.
A Muslim is presently the mayor of london.

Also if u knew a lil about u.k crime then u will know these attacks happen (involving gangs)

Do u know if the dude was actually in a rival gang?
Might even be over girls serzly cos we living here in naija don't get to hear UK news wella.

Just Google gang stabbings and u will be amazed by the sorta shit dat goes on in u.k.

Next time RACISM should not be the first shit u reason

Before today, Racism would never have been my first thought. This isn't the first time a Nigerian has been stabbed to death in the U.K.

I am also very well aware of the UK street gang and youth gang problems and the numerous 'shanking' (as it's called in the UK) attacks by them.I may not have lived or schooled there but I have visited multiple times and spent some vacations there enough to have a fair idea of the UK streets. I have friends and colleagues who have schooled in the UK and have worked as bouncers in Pubs and heard their stories. I still have friends who live there till tomorrow and they do often tell tales of their encounters with these Gangs.

But you can't ignore the FACT that racist attacks against Blacks, Arabs and other Foreigners has increased since the BREXIT referandum. You can check the Web as I know for sure what I am talking about. There are tons of Videos and news articles about it online. These attacks are very recent. That's why the thought crossed my mind first.

Is there a possibility that his shanking was racially motivated? Key word being "Possibility"... Answer that and tell me.

1 Like

Re: Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths by Marrtynze(m): 8:16pm On Jul 04, 2016
Additional effect of Brexit ryt dia, UKIP leader Farage don resign, dnt start wat u can't end, may his soul RIP
Re: Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths by Damfostopper(m): 8:18pm On Jul 04, 2016
raebox:
did he die?
na he dead

Re: Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths by elisra(m): 8:32pm On Jul 04, 2016
thorpido:
London gangs.The society isn't doing enough.
i am not surprised
Re: Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths by Peacefulgold(m): 8:32pm On Jul 04, 2016
Too bad.... RIP to d dead.....
Re: Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths by saintdennis(m): 9:12pm On Jul 04, 2016
Okijajuju1:

Before today, Racism would never have been my first thought. This isn't the first time a Nigerian has been stabbed to death in the U.K.

I am also very well aware of the UK street gang and youth gang problems and the numerous 'shanking' (as it's called in the UK) attacks by them.I may not have lived or schooled there but I have visited multiple times and spent some vacations there enough to have a fair idea of the UK streets. I have friends and colleagues who have schooled in the UK and have worked as bouncers in Pubs and heard their stories. I still have friends who live there till tomorrow and they do often tell tales of their encounters with these Gangs.

But you can't ignore the FACT that racist attacks against Blacks, Arabs and other Foreigners has increased since the BREXIT referandum. You can check the Web as I know for sure what I am talking about. There are tons of Videos and news articles about it online. These attacks are very recent. That's why the thought crossed my mind first.

Is there a possibility that his shanking was racially motivated? Key word being "Possibility"... Answer that and tell me.

Yea it can't be ruled out
But it's gotta be number 3/4 on any objective list of potential motives.

Anyway it's all good. I apologis
Re: Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths by iberu001(m): 9:31pm On Jul 04, 2016
That was how they killed Damilola Taylor.This one of the main reason I dislike UK, they are fucking racist. RIP DUDE cryThat was how they killed Damilola Taylor.This one of the main reason I dislike UK, they are fucking racist. RIP DUDE
Re: Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths by Adisa89(m): 9:39pm On Jul 04, 2016
Racists
Re: Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths by macaranta(m): 9:47pm On Jul 04, 2016
Shank capital of the world.See how farage set UK on fire with his nonsensical brexit charade.
Re: Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths by Kunberg: 10:05pm On Jul 04, 2016
May his soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths by Originalsly: 10:29pm On Jul 04, 2016
raebox:
did he die?
No..he was fatally stabbed.
Re: Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths by grandstar(m): 10:48pm On Jul 04, 2016
Okijajuju1:
Fhucking Shiit! angry angry angry

Racists attacks have increased in the United Kingdom since this BREXIT fhuckery happened.. angry

16 year old kid.. What in Gods name could he have possibly done to deserve being shanked and killed? angry

The youths could have been black.
Re: Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths by grandstar(m): 10:50pm On Jul 04, 2016
Alki:
London and Stabbing go hand in hand undecided

The prefer knives. America na gun. Here we dey manage with bottle.
Re: Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 04, 2016
London & stabbing be like 5 n 6 sha! RIP to d dead.
Re: Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths by Iamthoney(m): 12:05am On Jul 05, 2016
raebox:
did he die?
no he dead
Re: Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths by KINGinVAHALA: 1:29am On Jul 05, 2016
bebe2:
Unfortunately black on black killing's is more common
Hi bebe, goodmorning and longest time. I guess you remember my moniker?
Re: Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths by KINGinVAHALA: 1:31am On Jul 05, 2016
Iamthoney:
no he dead
my real guy how far? Longest time bro. I gave you a mention on a thread 2days ago, seem you didnt saw it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

300-Level UNN Student Stabbed To Death By Suspected Armed Robbers In Anambra / Kogi Thieves Set Boy On Fire In Order Not To Identify Them Over A Stolen Phone / Man's Ear Chopped Off In Abia While Separating A Fight At Birthday Party (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.