Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,711 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths (38546 Views)

Obituary: Burial Of Israel Babatunde Ogunsola Nigerian Killed In London Is Today / Police Nabs Member Of Gang That Robbed MTN Mast In Abia And Attacked Guard / Whatsapp Group Admin Beaten Up By Group Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths by sbabimbola(f): 2:22am On Jul 05, 2016
Re: Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths by callmemuzby(m): 4:25am On Jul 05, 2016
Its london, if they want to get the culprits, they can, but they wont. If that was a british boy in Nigeria, God knows how many Nigerian would have suffered for that by now.
There is nothing we can do about racism, WHITES do not like BLACKS.... But when blacks also begin to hate whites, They will hate themselves:@.

R.I.P
Re: Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths by nasonaso: 6:34am On Jul 05, 2016
Okijajuju1:

Use Google darling.. wink

Just kindly tell him the meaning if you know. I have a hunch you just insulted the guy kindly
Re: Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths by Iamthoney(m): 8:19am On Jul 05, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

my real guy how far? Longest time bro. I gave you a mention on a thread 2days ago, seem you didnt saw it?
just did now....you have my vote already
Re: Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths by kokomilala(m): 8:53am On Jul 05, 2016
Thunder strikes twice in as many decades.I think 2001(?) One Damilola Taylor was stabbed.He bled to death as he trudged home.After a comedy of errors by the British forensic system, some Jamaican siblings were fingered.Damilola's father cried for justice until he got it.There's a precedent already.They'll get the masterminds.I have no doubt.I believe in their efficient abducted effective justice system.
Re: Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths by Yorobastard(m): 9:24am On Jul 05, 2016
Okijajuju1:
Fhucking Shiit! angry angry angry

Racists attacks have increased in the United Kingdom since this BREXIT fhuckery happened.. angry

16 year old kid.. What in Gods name could he have possibly done to deserve being shanked and killed? angry

What makes you think this is a racist attack...in England if you want to stay safe do not fight with anyone or chase after someone's gal if they already told you they have a boyfriend and don't make unnecessary arguments that can cause tension.
Re: Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths by adahgold(m): 9:24am On Jul 05, 2016
I hate U. K with passion.
Re: Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths by Yorobastard(m): 9:27am On Jul 05, 2016
adahgold:
I hate U. K with passion.

If you think UK is bad....try America
Re: Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths by Yorobastard(m): 9:37am On Jul 05, 2016
Okijajuju1:

Before today, Racism would never have been my first thought. This isn't the first time a Nigerian has been stabbed to death in the U.K.

I am also very well aware of the UK street gang and youth gang problems and the numerous 'shanking' (as it's called in the UK) attacks by them.I may not have lived or schooled there but I have visited multiple times and spent some vacations there enough to have a fair idea of the UK streets. I have friends and colleagues who have schooled in the UK and have worked as bouncers in Pubs and heard their stories. I still have friends who live there till tomorrow and they do often tell tales of their encounters with these Gangs.

But you can't ignore the FACT that racist attacks against Blacks, Arabs and other Foreigners has increased since the BREXIT referandum. You can check the Web as I know for sure what I am talking about. There are tons of Videos and news articles about it online. These attacks are very recent. That's why the thought crossed my mind first.

Is there a possibility that his shanking was racially motivated? Key word being "Possibility"... Answer that and tell me.

Where are you getting your news from? Black people are the least affected by the Brexit chap...the most affected people are the Europeans and the elderly British people. I just don't know where you are getting your information from

I would like you to post the links on here so I can view it.
Re: Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths by Okijajuju1(m): 10:32am On Jul 05, 2016
Yorobastard:

Where are you getting your news from? Black people are the least affected by the Brexit chap...the most affected people are the Europeans and the elderly British people. I just don't know where you are getting your information from

I would like you to post the links on here so I can view it.

Aljezera

CNN

There is a whole lot more online.. Videos are even there and I have seen quite a few myself.

Re: Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths by KINGinVAHALA: 2:40pm On Jul 05, 2016
Iamthoney:
just did now....you have my vote already

Hehehehehe, thanks a lot man, I knew I could always count on you and again you just proved me right. You have always pleased my heart bro, who else would God bless of not you?

How is your day going?
Re: Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths by adahgold(m): 4:21pm On Jul 05, 2016
Yorobastard:

If you think UK is bad....try America

I prefer America than U. K ten times.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

300-Level UNN Student Stabbed To Death By Suspected Armed Robbers In Anambra / Danfo Driver Goes Berserk, Strips Self Naked After Stabbing LASTMA Officer / Photos: Two Robbers Shot In Okokomaiko, Lagos By Police In The Afternoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.