Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,765 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

God Is Great !!! See Amazing Photos Of Where Where A River Meets Another - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / God Is Great !!! See Amazing Photos Of Where Where A River Meets Another (9583 Views)

Chimpanzee Follows Farmer Home In Cross River State (photos) / God Is Great !!! See Amazing Photos Of Where Where A River Meets Another / God Is Great !!! See Amazing Photos Of Where Where A River Meets Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Is Great !!! See Amazing Photos Of Where Where A River Meets Another by Kessythegeek(m): 8:11pm On Jul 04, 2016
read the book of job in the Bible ... where the shape of the world was correctly stated .. years before scientists did
Re: God Is Great !!! See Amazing Photos Of Where Where A River Meets Another by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 04, 2016
Nawa o. I fear this GREAT GOD, panic and fear dey catch me For HIM
Re: God Is Great !!! See Amazing Photos Of Where Where A River Meets Another by sobastical: 8:17pm On Jul 04, 2016
Honestly, nairaland alone is enough to light up ones day
Re: God Is Great !!! See Amazing Photos Of Where Where A River Meets Another by Progressive01(m): 8:33pm On Jul 04, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Moral Lesson:

Every individual must define their boundary.
About time you put that lesson to use- define your political boundary. wink
Re: God Is Great !!! See Amazing Photos Of Where Where A River Meets Another by Seeeeeeee: 8:51pm On Jul 04, 2016
Akious2k2:

Yeah! The GOD of everybody, ALLAH is the Greatest because HE spoke about the two bodies of water in the Qur'an... What about the Bible?
Take am easy before una cut person head...

1 Like

Re: God Is Great !!! See Amazing Photos Of Where Where A River Meets Another by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
Progressive01:
About time you put that lesson to use- define your political boundary. wink
Haba, you want me to lose my rationality? I'm 100%PDP boss
Re: God Is Great !!! See Amazing Photos Of Where Where A River Meets Another by Akious2k2(m): 8:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
Take am easy before una cut person head...
grin
Ansa d kweshun 1st... Shey e dey inside Bible?
But seriously, u're senseless 4 dat statement... Who dey cut pesin head? If u don't have sumtin meaningful 2 say, den don't quote again

1 Like

Re: God Is Great !!! See Amazing Photos Of Where Where A River Meets Another by Progressive01(m): 9:00pm On Jul 04, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Haba, you want me to lose my rationality? I'm 100%PDP boss
"Rationality"?? Is that meant to be a joke- cos I didn't laugh.
Re: God Is Great !!! See Amazing Photos Of Where Where A River Meets Another by Seeeeeeee: 9:03pm On Jul 04, 2016
Akious2k2:

grin
Ansa d kweshun 1st... Shey e dey inside Bible?
please i no wan die leave me alone with your question before u call your people and they cut my head say i insult Islam..

2 Likes

Re: God Is Great !!! See Amazing Photos Of Where Where A River Meets Another by am0s(m): 9:04pm On Jul 04, 2016
Akious2k2:
grin Ansa d kweshun 1st... Shey e dey inside Bible?
how old are you?
Re: God Is Great !!! See Amazing Photos Of Where Where A River Meets Another by phranq(m): 10:09pm On Jul 04, 2016
Sall:
Which of the gods do we blam for this.

it's Poseidon!!!! no doubt
Re: God Is Great !!! See Amazing Photos Of Where Where A River Meets Another by Lastine: 11:12pm On Jul 04, 2016
Freegift75:
The Christian God is great...!

Indeed, He is Great

BIG GOD, small me
Re: God Is Great !!! See Amazing Photos Of Where Where A River Meets Another by Uyi168: 11:14pm On Jul 04, 2016
both d xtians nd muslims on this thread re very confused...sango the greatest!
Re: God Is Great !!! See Amazing Photos Of Where Where A River Meets Another by Udonze(m): 11:25pm On Jul 04, 2016
Really God is great
Re: God Is Great !!! See Amazing Photos Of Where Where A River Meets Another by CAPSLOCKED: 11:45pm On Jul 04, 2016
Uyi168:
both d xtians nd muslims on this thread re very confused...sango the greatest!

SECONDED!
YOU HAVE ALL MY RESPECT AND SUPPORT! cheesy
Re: God Is Great !!! See Amazing Photos Of Where Where A River Meets Another by Akious2k2(m): 11:51pm On Jul 04, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
please i no wan die leave me alone with your question before u call your people and they cut my head say i insult Islam..
Who's b dis? Don't quote again if u don't have any meaningful thing 2 say
Re: God Is Great !!! See Amazing Photos Of Where Where A River Meets Another by Lagazine(m): 11:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
This is wonderful.
Re: God Is Great !!! See Amazing Photos Of Where Where A River Meets Another by yvonne111(f): 1:00am On Jul 05, 2016
yhemsy62:
Allah is the Greatest
Re: God Is Great !!! See Amazing Photos Of Where Where A River Meets Another by yvonne111(f): 1:00am On Jul 05, 2016
Freegift75:
The Christian God is great...!
Re: God Is Great !!! See Amazing Photos Of Where Where A River Meets Another by yvonne111(f): 1:02am On Jul 05, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
Re: God Is Great !!! See Amazing Photos Of Where Where A River Meets Another by Compliance(m): 1:11am On Jul 05, 2016
Akious2k2:

Yeah! The GOD of everybody, ALLAH is the Greatest because HE spoke about the two bodies of water in the Qur'an... What about the Bible?

Genesis 1:6
And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.
Re: God Is Great !!! See Amazing Photos Of Where Where A River Meets Another by Nobody: 1:20am On Jul 05, 2016
Ignorance and God delusion are synonymous.

A simple case of salt water not mixing with freshwater looks like a miracle to deluded ignoramus.

Its a pity. God indeed is really a creation of the ignorant.
Re: God Is Great !!! See Amazing Photos Of Where Where A River Meets Another by Akious2k2(m): 1:44am On Jul 05, 2016
am0s:

how old are you?
Bros, no mind d guy... He's senseless... I don't want 2 stoop low & start trading words with dat guy, dat's y I just decided 2 ignore d rubbish he wrote
Re: God Is Great !!! See Amazing Photos Of Where Where A River Meets Another by Akious2k2(m): 1:51am On Jul 05, 2016
-
Re: God Is Great !!! See Amazing Photos Of Where Where A River Meets Another by sevenhundred(m): 3:21am On Jul 05, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
QurAn Surah Rahman 19-21;
19. He let loose the two salty and sweet seas meeting together.
20. Between them is a barrier so that none
of them can transgress.
21. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord
will you both [jinn and men] deny?
then which one come first? the verse or the river?
Re: God Is Great !!! See Amazing Photos Of Where Where A River Meets Another by Checked86: 4:01am On Jul 05, 2016
Akious2k2:

You guys should learn how to worship your God without seeking for unnecessary arguments here and there.
Re: God Is Great !!! See Amazing Photos Of Where Where A River Meets Another by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:43am On Jul 05, 2016
sevenhundred:
then which one come first? the verse or the river?
As at the time the verse was revealed there was no such established scientific knowledge!
Re: God Is Great !!! See Amazing Photos Of Where Where A River Meets Another by am0s(m): 5:48am On Jul 05, 2016
Akious2k2:

Bros, no mind d guy... He's senseless... I don't want 2 stoop low & start trading words with dat guy, dat's y I just decided 2 ignore d rubbish he wrote

ok

1 Like

Re: God Is Great !!! See Amazing Photos Of Where Where A River Meets Another by tempem: 6:09am On Jul 05, 2016
Akious2k2:

D 1 some Christians claim 2 worship & from Nazareth... Or u no know?

When he himself said he shouldn't be worshipped.
No true Christian worships Jesus. The Bible and Christ himself said his father should be worshipped.

1 Like

Re: God Is Great !!! See Amazing Photos Of Where Where A River Meets Another by obialfa: 6:12am On Jul 05, 2016
We all know that this is the work of Satan
Re: God Is Great !!! See Amazing Photos Of Where Where A River Meets Another by obialfa: 6:13am On Jul 05, 2016
BiafranNigerian:

A simple case of salt water not mixing with freshwater looks like a miracle to deluded ignoramus.

Mamiwater is real
Stop talking nonsense: I just put salt in my tap water and mixed it with a bag of fresh pure water and both mixed very well

1 Like

Re: God Is Great !!! See Amazing Photos Of Where Where A River Meets Another by tempem: 6:13am On Jul 05, 2016
BiafranNigerian:

Lol!
Practicalize it at home, bro. We wait to see the result. Am not siding nor against.. I only want to see the reason why it shouldn't amaze us.
If you can do something similar even if not exact, then I've got no reason to be amazed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Lock Your Phone's Data Connection And Wi-fi For Proper Data Security / Paralysed Woman Feeds Self With Mind-controlled Robotic Arm / Climate Change: Why No One Is Safe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.