Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,534 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Patriotism Of Americans Made America Great. When Will Nigerians Love Nigeria? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Patriotism Of Americans Made America Great. When Will Nigerians Love Nigeria? (890 Views)

5 Reasons Nigerians Love Titles / Patriotism Of Americans Made America Great. When Will Nigerians Love Nigeria? / Complex Genetic Ancestry Of Americans Uncovered. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patriotism Of Americans Made America Great. When Will Nigerians Love Nigeria? by emusbyz(m): 4:55pm On Jul 04, 2016
I just got that snapped from my Instagram. Lakewood church in US , senior pastor is Joel Osteen. Even on their Instagram, God bless America. I was really moved because I have never seen any Nigerian church nor individual wrote that in their media unless its independence day.
My question is, when will Nigerians start loving Nigeria and pray for Nigeria? When are we going to start defending our country and put things right instead of talking about which tribe or religion is better? America is bigger than Nigeria with I suppose more diversed culture than Nigeria, yet they are the United States of America.
Nigerians, lets unite and stop talking about our differences nor political parties nor anything. Our diversity is what makes us stronger, lets be united and show the world we can be better than even America in everything.
God bless Nigeria.

Re: Patriotism Of Americans Made America Great. When Will Nigerians Love Nigeria? by mountlarry: 5:03pm On Jul 04, 2016
Apart from being in Nigeria unfortunately, list benefits and blesses you are enjoying now?
Re: Patriotism Of Americans Made America Great. When Will Nigerians Love Nigeria? by emusbyz(m): 5:19pm On Jul 04, 2016
mountlarry:
Apart from being in Nigeria unfortunately, list benefits and blesses you are enjoying now?
Mentalities like "Don't think of what America can do for you, but think of what you can do for America" added to how the country became great.
What have we done for Nigeria should be the question here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patriotism Of Americans Made America Great. When Will Nigerians Love Nigeria? by mountlarry: 6:05pm On Jul 04, 2016
There are few things a country can afford to do to motivate you to carry the country on your head. Provide conducive environment for development.
emusbyz:

Mentalities like "Don't think of what America can do for you, but think of what you can do for America" added to how the country became great.
What have we done for Nigeria should be the question here.

1 Like

Re: Patriotism Of Americans Made America Great. When Will Nigerians Love Nigeria? by Kexorcist(m): 12:52am On Jul 05, 2016
In honor of today being America's Independence Day...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New Portraits Of The 51st Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi(photos) / The Many Sins Of Oluwo Of Iwo, Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi / Do Igbos Suffer More Discrimination Than Other Tribes in Nigeria ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.