Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:23 PM

Profile Of Maikanti Kacalla Baru, NNPC GMD - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Profile Of Maikanti Kacalla Baru, NNPC GMD (54599 Views)

Maikanti Baru Responds To Ibe Kachikwu's Corruption Allegations / Suspend Maikanti Baru, NNPC Boss - PDP Tells Buhari / Ibe Kachikwu Exposes Maikanti Baru Through His Letter To Buhari (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Maikanti Kacalla Baru, NNPC GMD by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 04, 2016
Na dem dem na.....aboki wan collect every reasonable tin and na only transport amaechi wan die put for inside
Re: Profile Of Maikanti Kacalla Baru, NNPC GMD by winningwinner(m): 10:19pm On Jul 04, 2016
Sweetlemon:
His name sounds like a Christian Northern minority.
Don't know why people are shouting Hausa/Fulani up and down.
Nigerians really need to learn more about their own country. Not everyone from the north is Hausa or Fulani or even a Muslim. Even Borno state has a large chunck of indegenous Christians. The north has three different regions. Stop lumping them all together.

Why did they forget to add that he is a Christian? Are you sure he will defend Jesus Christ in his new job and not those that appointed him? Christians in politics are something else. See Dogara and understand my point!!!!
Re: Profile Of Maikanti Kacalla Baru, NNPC GMD by seunfape(m): 10:22pm On Jul 04, 2016
Hausa man again ?
Re: Profile Of Maikanti Kacalla Baru, NNPC GMD by 2poundz(m): 10:32pm On Jul 04, 2016
kristisking:
Ahead my foot. Pls where ABU located?
some few miles to your Village.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Maikanti Kacalla Baru, NNPC GMD by 2poundz(m): 10:35pm On Jul 04, 2016
winningwinner:

Why did they forget to add that he is a Christian? Are you sure he will defend Jesus Christ in his new job and not those that appointed him? Christians in politics are something else. See Dogara and understand my point!!!!
So what if he's a xtian/muslim? If he going to pump fuel to church/mosques?
Re: Profile Of Maikanti Kacalla Baru, NNPC GMD by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 04, 2016
The dullard vs the phd holder season 2
Re: Profile Of Maikanti Kacalla Baru, NNPC GMD by opribo(m): 10:44pm On Jul 04, 2016
Kachikwu is now a ceremonial head no more power he had better resign before he finally gets the sack. After using him to achieve a seamless price deregulation in the sector they now shelved him aside to go and be warming chair, but then we warned him he wont listen he thought he can be occupying that position where our money is been wired in and out, no way Bubu will and can only put the person he trust there. Dont forget he was dragging the position with Kachikwu but the amateur politician did not understand.

He had better accept the position and remain calm for life or talk and be given the VIP treatment.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Maikanti Kacalla Baru, NNPC GMD by osusuallstars: 10:44pm On Jul 04, 2016
Sweetlemon:
Nigerians really need to learn more about their own country. Not everyone from the north is Hausa or Fulani or even a Muslim. Even Borno state has a large chunck of indegenous Christians. The north has three different regions. Stop lumping them all together.
N

BUT WHY MUST HE BE FROM THE NORTH? IN THE MIDST OF PIPELINE BOMBING, HE COULD HA APPOINTED A NIGER DELTA MAN WHO OWNS THE OIL TO MANAGE NNPC. AT LEAST THE AVENGERS WILL HEAVE A SIGH OF RELIEF. BUT LET HIM CONTINUE

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Maikanti Kacalla Baru, NNPC GMD by Leke001: 10:48pm On Jul 04, 2016
molydonhenry:
But he has certificate

and bubu doesn't...
Re: Profile Of Maikanti Kacalla Baru, NNPC GMD by tammie24: 10:52pm On Jul 04, 2016
Sweetlemon:
is he form the north? Yes or no

I don't remember anyone talking about religion here
Re: Profile Of Maikanti Kacalla Baru, NNPC GMD by JAWBONE(m): 10:56pm On Jul 04, 2016
Sweetlemon:
Christian or Muslim ,Why must it always be from the North... is that the only place in Nigeria
Re: Profile Of Maikanti Kacalla Baru, NNPC GMD by kanosalami: 11:40pm On Jul 04, 2016
Sweetlemon:
so where is d guy from south? Na northern agenda we they talk
Re: Profile Of Maikanti Kacalla Baru, NNPC GMD by yvonne111(f): 11:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
Re: Profile Of Maikanti Kacalla Baru, NNPC GMD by yvonne111(f): 12:00am On Jul 05, 2016
Re: Profile Of Maikanti Kacalla Baru, NNPC GMD by fulanimafia: 12:00am On Jul 05, 2016
osusuallstars:
N

BUT WHY MUST HE BE FROM THE NORTH? IN THE MIDST OF PIPELINE BOMBING, HE COULD HA APPOINTED A NIGER DELTA MAN WHO OWNS THE OIL TO MANAGE NNPC. AT LEAST THE AVENGERS WILL HEAVE A SIGH OF RELIEF. BUT LET HIM CONTINUE

You guys really think you can get what you seek by bombing pipelines?

I laugh in fulfulde. Keep bombing yourselves but let it sink in that you cannot blackmail Buhari's government.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Maikanti Kacalla Baru, NNPC GMD by carboblanko(m): 12:16am On Jul 05, 2016
Sweetlemon:
Unfortunately many so called educated Nigerians don't have a clue about other parts of the country. The just hide in their caves and post thrash about other people online. Their ignorance is just incredible.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Maikanti Kacalla Baru, NNPC GMD by Drbarmes(m): 1:50am On Jul 05, 2016
kristisking:

In Zaria, Kaduna state.. Actually the 2nd largest university in Africa. No vex abeg no b our fault say ur school no big reach nnpc mega station fr kubwa express.

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Maikanti Kacalla Baru, NNPC GMD by olugbenga112: 1:54am On Jul 05, 2016
Millions!!! Step up your financial status by making money online everyday. At least 150,000 per month. Visit http://www.lambano.com.ng/financial_intelligence

Re: Profile Of Maikanti Kacalla Baru, NNPC GMD by MrBLING(m): 2:34am On Jul 05, 2016
CXLVII:

grin grin grin grin

Diary of a pained Wailer....

Its well with your soul

If I call you sewer rat, then I am actually insulting sewer rats

Seriously don't you have anything else to say? All you posts from thread to thread so childish and repetitive.

See wetin WAEC turn our youths to!!?? Original olodos like their certificateless bubu
Re: Profile Of Maikanti Kacalla Baru, NNPC GMD by mbz101(m): 3:17am On Jul 05, 2016
His CV speaks well but let wait to see his performance ..

Hope other members with work positively with him .
Great .

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Maikanti Kacalla Baru, NNPC GMD by Menzy86(m): 5:10am On Jul 05, 2016
Sweetlemon:
My dear d level of ignorance of some people is mind boggling in this country or is it even INTENTIONAL STUPIDITY? I am from kogi state and some folks I met from d south insist on calling me 'onyi hausa' even when my village is closer to d nearest major southern state by close to 2hrs more than d nearest hausa settlement. When I tell some of them that there are INDIGIENOUS CHRISTIANS even in Katsina and a huge part of Kano they don't believe. When I tell some of them that at least 30% of the 'lumped up' Northern Nigeria is Christian (if not more), they think I'm crazy. But what can we do when d basket is badly damaged already?

3 Likes

Re: Profile Of Maikanti Kacalla Baru, NNPC GMD by jasinto: 5:36am On Jul 05, 2016
[s]Dr. Baru has been the Chairman of NNPC Anti – Corruption Committee since September 2004 till date; and has relentlessly sensitized staff on obligations and laws that govern corruption and corrupt practices[/s].

And he was there when diezani was diverting funds from NNPC, and he kept quiet. Anti - Corruption my foot.

3 Likes

Re: Profile Of Maikanti Kacalla Baru, NNPC GMD by SeanDada1(m): 5:38am On Jul 05, 2016
Mrpoker:
I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody.

Which figure of speech is this?

The figure of speech is.....Buharior grin grin
Re: Profile Of Maikanti Kacalla Baru, NNPC GMD by 9japrof(m): 6:08am On Jul 05, 2016
Sweetlemon:

what the Bleep is this one saying, your brain never reset ? still looking for ways to defend this stupid government. is the dude from the north ? if your answer is yes, shut the Bleep up
Re: Profile Of Maikanti Kacalla Baru, NNPC GMD by Nobody: 6:42am On Jul 05, 2016
Checks name, ,another northerner undecided,*walks out of thread* lipsrsealed
Re: Profile Of Maikanti Kacalla Baru, NNPC GMD by TeamSimple(m): 6:48am On Jul 05, 2016
osusuallstars:
N

The man that left there is from the Niger Delta. Did that stop militants from blowing pipelines?
So you really believe the demands of the militants are truly what they want? Forget it, they have also discovered a way of turning overnight billionaires just like asari, tompolo, ateke tom etc.

The avengers can continue blowing up the pipelines, that won't stop the government from doing what it feels right.

3 Likes

Re: Profile Of Maikanti Kacalla Baru, NNPC GMD by ITbomb(m): 6:51am On Jul 05, 2016
CXLVII:

Please tell the avengers to blow-up any big market, Pipeline, hospital or motor park in the South-South or South-East. That way, Buhari will be pained in Abuja.

#WhoIsDoingWho

grin grin grin grin grin
Unfortunately for you, they are not as silly as your boko haram
Re: Profile Of Maikanti Kacalla Baru, NNPC GMD by TeamSimple(m): 6:54am On Jul 05, 2016
planetx:
I doubt if the so called VP has any real power in this northern dominated government with all this lopsided appointments. Just another southern figurehead like Aikhomu in IBB regime and Diya in Abacha's regime, why did my Yoruba people help in installing this bloody bigot as president.
And what did the same yoruba get from the previous bloody bigot as president?
Re: Profile Of Maikanti Kacalla Baru, NNPC GMD by lokonzo78: 7:20am On Jul 05, 2016
I knew Kachikwu won't last as NNPC GMD immediately politicians like Tinubu started faulting his capacity to deliver. He also embarrassed Amaechi publicly- that lacked wisdom. They just taught him a political lesson, and if he doesn't watch it again, he might be out of this government. Politicians always believe that there are 1001 qualified people that can hold any portfolio, hence have standby replacements for appointees that lack political wisdom like Kachikwu has displayed. Take it or leave it, Kachikwu is a benefactor of their struggles that ended PDP reign and he must show respect. Nobody is indispensable.

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Maikanti Kacalla Baru, NNPC GMD by holybabayo(m): 7:26am On Jul 05, 2016
North, North, North again. APC!!!! Change.
Re: Profile Of Maikanti Kacalla Baru, NNPC GMD by 3Div: 7:56am On Jul 05, 2016
Sweetlemon:

Tribe is different from Religion.

You're the one making the assumption that when one says Hausa/Fulani, one necessarily means muslim. There are more christians in Taraba than Muslims but we'd still call them "Hausa" or "North".
Re: Profile Of Maikanti Kacalla Baru, NNPC GMD by bidexmat(m): 7:59am On Jul 05, 2016
kristisking:
pls stop being sadistic. If you do not know where it is located, then you are from Pluto. Share hatred has never helped anybody. u big pass this one, dude!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Goodluck Johnathan Posts About Babangida Aliyu & 12 Northern Governors / Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay / APC Floors PDP, NNPP, LP At Shettima’s Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.