Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,333 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Help! My Sister Was Diagnose With Ovarian Cancer. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! My Sister Was Diagnose With Ovarian Cancer. (855 Views)

Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday / Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection / Nigerian Cancer Patient, Whose Sister Was Refused U.K Visa To Help Her Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Sister Was Diagnose With Ovarian Cancer. by jeffrypet: 7:51pm On Jul 04, 2016
Hello Nairalanders, it all started in february this year when she had stomach upset and went to hospital for scan where she was diagnosed of complex ovarian cyst and in june this year undergo surgery to remove one of the ovary and then sent to lab for further test. The result came in yesterday showin cancer. Plz house, she is planning to commence chemotherapy, but i have heard that chemo kills faster than cancer itself, how true is that? Does anyone have an alternative solutiin to help cure her? What do nairalander advise her as i cant stand to lose my sister not now cos she is our mother. Note she is just 35yrs. Plz help me with any info you can. Mod plz move to front page
Re: Help! My Sister Was Diagnose With Ovarian Cancer. by BiafranAmerican: 8:32pm On Jul 04, 2016
Cancer can be treated, its a mucor and can be gotten rid of. Actually, Chemotherapy is very risky and could kill her before the cancer. The location of the tumor is challenging being ovarian, I don't know how anyone can introduce the solution to the cancerous spot, especially when our doctors do not even acknowledge alternative treatment.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Sister Was Diagnose With Ovarian Cancer. by Gifty60(f): 9:01pm On Jul 04, 2016
My dear, pls calm down don't panick cus God is in control. There is this new medical break through technology I will like to introduce to u. It reproduces a molecule in the cell called glutathione which cleanses and builds the cells in our bodies. It is a US product,once this is done your sis will be OK and we Will thank God. Pls contact me as soon as u can WhatsApp/phone 08161874734. There are so many testimonies pls join this moving train
Re: Help! My Sister Was Diagnose With Ovarian Cancer. by jodeci(m): 9:08pm On Jul 04, 2016
Gifty60:
My dear, pls calm down don't panick cus God is in control. There is this new medical break through technology I will like to introduce to u. It reproduces a molecule in the cell called glutathione which cleanses and builds the cells in our bodies. It is a US product,once this is done your sis will be OK and we Will thank God. Pls contact me as soon as u can WhatsApp/phone 08161874734. There are so many testimonies pls join this moving train

lies from the pit if hell. You want to take advantage of someones misfortune.Na so e dey easy.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Sister Was Diagnose With Ovarian Cancer. by Gifty60(f): 11:00pm On Jul 04, 2016
@jeodci, ignorance they say is not an excuse, that u don't know about something deos not mean it doesn't exist. Ma this is my address and Facebook name if I run away with your money pls or if the supplement dosnt work u can track me down. Facebook user profile kels dagogo. Address 30,adebayo oyelano street NPA bus top Ejigbo lagos. But u must do your part of taking the supplement as instructed. Thank u
Re: Help! My Sister Was Diagnose With Ovarian Cancer. by Baroba(m): 2:23am On Jul 05, 2016
Please marketers take your trade somewhere else this is a serious issue.. Jeffreypet, its always scary and equally traumatic when someone we dearly love and cherish is down with illness, but we have to hold on to faith, do what we have to as humans and leave the rest to the almighty..

I don't think nairaland is where you should come for answers, but I do understand, sometimes one is overcome with emotions and he or she will start seeking help / info from unreliable source without knowing..

The only advice I can give is to continue to pray for her and ensure she is getting the best care from a good Oncologist, if the medical team feel chemo is in her best interest, I will advice you let them go ahead.. regular CT Scan is a must.. Be brave, your sis will pull through.. God bless..

1 Like

Re: Help! My Sister Was Diagnose With Ovarian Cancer. by jeffrypet: 5:06am On Jul 05, 2016
Tankz all for input....plz mod help push thiz to front page...plz i need more input

(1) (Reply)

Why You Can't Get Pregnant After 35 Years / Home Remedies For Diarrhea / Hard To Sleep!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.