Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:47 AM

Photos: Aisha Buhari Donates N30m Cash Support To Chibok Girl's Parents - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Aisha Buhari Donates N30m Cash Support To Chibok Girl's Parents (349 Views)

‘I Stayed In Room Next To Chibok Girl’s’ (photo) / Aisha Buhari Presents N30 Million Cash Support To Chibok Girls’ Parents / Amina Mohammed Greets Soldiers On Her Way To Chibok Yesterday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Aisha Buhari Donates N30m Cash Support To Chibok Girl's Parents by Multiplepage: 8:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
Click here to view more details of what she said/photos ;

https://multiplepage..com.ng/2016/07/photos-aisha-buhari-donates-n30m-cash.html?m=1

Re: Photos: Aisha Buhari Donates N30m Cash Support To Chibok Girl's Parents by tempest01(m): 9:06pm On Jul 04, 2016
Where does she get all the money from?

Why is it now she is scattering all the acquired wealth?

The family shot itself in the foot by coming out as a poor family, now they have to scatter the wealth. Why didn't she pay for her husband nomination form? Why did he have to take a bank loan?

These are just questions, I am not insinuating anything. But our first lady has doesn'spent nearly 500 million naira on charity since taking office if I'm not mistaken.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dr Goodluck Jonathan’stransformation Agenda / Nigeria's Politics And Justice / The Clo’s Misadventure In Rivers Murder Trial And Citizen’s Right To Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.