Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Ramadan Fast Continues Tomorrow. - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ramadan Fast Continues Tomorrow. (26616 Views)

Iftar: Breaking Of Ramadan Fast / Moon Not Sighted. Ramadan Continues Tomorrow. / Is My Ramadan Fast Acceptable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramadan Fast Continues Tomorrow. by Abdul2born: 5:46am On Jul 05, 2016
This Year Ramadan is 30.

Source: Sultan

2 Likes

Re: Ramadan Fast Continues Tomorrow. by Nobody: 5:51am On Jul 05, 2016
carinmom:
Masha Allah May Allah accept all our ibadah.

And for those that have sworn never to fast on the thirtieth if the moon was not sighted, you see your life grin

Lol......in my area, some were already testing speaker, "mic check one, two" grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramadan Fast Continues Tomorrow. by Nobody: 5:55am On Jul 05, 2016
This goes a long way to tell us that, none has thr Knowledge of the unseen except Allah(azza wa jal)

2 Likes

Re: Ramadan Fast Continues Tomorrow. by tainot2002(m): 5:58am On Jul 05, 2016
*EID UL-FITRI (PRAY DAY) WILL BE ON WEDNESDAY✅*
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
It has been announced from the Judiciary council of Saudi Arabia that the moon has not been sighted. So Automatically, we would complete the Ramadan to *30 days* and Wednesday will be the Eid ul-Fitr (pray day).

This is base on what the Prophet (saw) said: "Fast when you see the crescent of the moon, and break the fast when you see the moon. If the weather is cloudy and the moon cannot be sighted, then complete the Ramadan to *30 days."*

May Allah accept our fastings and grant us the benefits inside this Holy Month of Ramadan - Aameen

*#Ramadan special*

3 Likes

Re: Ramadan Fast Continues Tomorrow. by mfujah(m): 6:29am On Jul 05, 2016
modelmike7:
Caseless
most u type?
Re: Ramadan Fast Continues Tomorrow. by poundlander: 6:31am On Jul 05, 2016
madridguy:
To protect our faith. Nothing good about the attacks. May Allah SWT accept the departed souls.

understand, but the world needs to know that Muslims are also victims of terrorism. don't you think? just maybe we would lose the tag "Islamic terrorist"
Re: Ramadan Fast Continues Tomorrow. by anataala: 6:32am On Jul 05, 2016
Alhamdulilah bi neemati Islam
Re: Ramadan Fast Continues Tomorrow. by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 05, 2016
siraj1402:
Alhamdulillah for Allah is uniting us as Muslims.May He accept it as an act of ibadah

alllah hu 'aezam w yastahiqq kl alaimtinan
Re: Ramadan Fast Continues Tomorrow. by madridguy(m): 6:38am On Jul 05, 2016
But we Muslim caused it. We bring upon ourselves everything happening to us. I pity Saudi Arabia government, the way am seeing my brother, Saudi Arabia might record the biggest terrorist attack the world will ever see in the forthcoming hajj. I just hope my permutation never comes to reality. I have been telling people close by about this attack so when I heard about the Medina attack I wasn't surprise.

poundlander:

understand, but the world needs to know that Muslims are also victims of terrorism. don't you think? just maybe we would lose the tag "Islamic terrorist"
Re: Ramadan Fast Continues Tomorrow. by BetaThings: 6:39am On Jul 05, 2016
Deeejah:

FG declared d hols like a week b4 today, and that was hasty and misleading. Public holidays can b declared a day before eid na, so what was d need for d rush? The best thing about islam is there r guidelines to guard us against silly mistakes and d earlier the people representing islam in the Govt begin to follow these guidelines, the better for d ummah. I think I FG shd check its overzealous officials.

Wait till past 7pm before declaring the holiday?
Suppose the moon has been sighted yesterday
And those who live away from their family will just be making arrangement at that time to travel in the morning to join their family and might miss Eid
By the way, I heard that some people started fasting on Sunday, so they could actually have been right and today would have been Eid day
Re: Ramadan Fast Continues Tomorrow. by BetaThings: 6:44am On Jul 05, 2016
Turks:
Sigh..We've got no choice other than to observe
Sigh?
Brother, be joyous
One more day to earn huge rewards
- pray for yourself, those going through all manners of issues (sickness, unemployment, war ravaged, praying for children, spouse etc)

1 Like

Re: Ramadan Fast Continues Tomorrow. by simplejayy(m): 6:47am On Jul 05, 2016
ma sha allah
Re: Ramadan Fast Continues Tomorrow. by alabilomo(m): 7:04am On Jul 05, 2016
madridguy:
But we Muslim caused it. We bring upon ourselves everything happening to us. I pity Saudi Arabia government, the way am seeing my brother, Saudi Arabia might record the biggest terrorist attack the world will ever see in the forthcoming hajj. I just hope my permutation never comes to reality. I have been telling people close by about this attack so when I heard about the Medina attack I wasn't surprise.

Do remember your brothers In du'a Bro. the terrorist attack in the city of Medinah is serious, may Allah return peace to all Muslim worlds and indeed the world at large.

2 Likes

Re: Ramadan Fast Continues Tomorrow. by ademoladeji(m): 7:13am On Jul 05, 2016
tunderay:
That I have been thinking I will eat amala this morning. Well, I believe one day can't be more than 29, its all for the blessing of Allah

Believe me, ONE day could be far more than TWENTY-NINE days. Imagine that you put in an extra effort in your deeds in this last day... You never can tell which you'll do that wld be accepted ba Allah.

But in terms of real numbers, 29 is far greater than 1 though you myt be proven wrong by people of Ekiti and Rivers States

2 Likes

Re: Ramadan Fast Continues Tomorrow. by poundlander: 7:14am On Jul 05, 2016
madridguy:

if am not mistaken, the same to you are alleging Saudi of is what you are doing. it's an open secret that Saudi are allies and cronies of west, especially the u.s. a. whenever calamity befell any of the middle east nation, they stand aloof and distance themselves from it. no statement issued by Saudi authority in terms of sympathy or compassion to Syria, Palestine, Iraq, Libya etc whenever they are in turmoil. don't let us do a "Saudi" let's stand with eachother in times of trouble n don't let us conceal news however bad they may be. information is key. ma salam
Re: Ramadan Fast Continues Tomorrow. by madridguy(m): 7:20am On Jul 05, 2016
You cannot said it better my brother. We can only condemned this evil act but we have lesser power to put an end to it. Now do you think countries like Iran, Syria, Palestine, Yemen, Libya and some part of Egypt will stand with Saudi sincerely in this time of bereaved? Capital NO. Saudi Arabia has tore Islam apart through their useless political agenda under Sunni and Shia. May Allah make us a better Muslim

poundlander:

if am not mistaken, the same to you are alleging Saudi of is what you are doing. it's an open secret that Saudi are allies and cronies of west, especially the u.s. a. whenever calamity befell any of the middle east nation, they stand aloof and distance themselves from it. no statement issued by Saudi authority in terms of sympathy or compassion to Syria, Palestine, Iraq, Libya etc whenever they are in turmoil. don't let us do a "Saudi" let's stand with eachother in times of trouble n don't let us conceal news however bad they may be. information is key. ma salam

3 Likes

Re: Ramadan Fast Continues Tomorrow. by tunderay(m): 8:12am On Jul 05, 2016
ademoladeji:

Believe me, ONE day could be far more than TWENTY-NINE days. Imagine that you put in an extra effort in your deeds in this last day... You never can tell which you'll do that wld be accepted ba Allah.

But in terms of real numbers, 29 is far greater than 1 though you myt be proven wrong by people of Ekiti and Rivers States
I agree with you my pal, but unfortunately Islam is not politics, reason why we must be grateful. Ekiti and Rivers? Lmao grin
Re: Ramadan Fast Continues Tomorrow. by carinmom(f): 8:36am On Jul 05, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Lol......in my area, some were already testing speaker, "mic check one, two" grin

That's quite hilarious ooo.

I pity my younger sis who nearly cried yesterday when it became obvious that no moon was sighted.

2 Likes

Re: Ramadan Fast Continues Tomorrow. by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 05, 2016
carinmom:

That's quite hilarious ooo.

I pity my younger sis who nearly cried yesterday when it became obvious that no moon was sighted.

She should be happy....one more day of plenty plenty blessings.

2 Likes

Re: Ramadan Fast Continues Tomorrow. by carinmom(f): 8:39am On Jul 05, 2016
shamsuRana:

A haba..Sun Isa ne?
Them go chop duka kenan ai grin

Kwana 2 kina lafiya?how family..Ayi sallah lafiya..

Abin dariya ne fa, amma gasunan yau duk suna azumi.

Kwana biyu lafiya lau azumi ne ya boye mu. Allah ya karba mana ibadunmu.

1 Like

Re: Ramadan Fast Continues Tomorrow. by carinmom(f): 8:43am On Jul 05, 2016
lexiconkabir:

She should be happy....one more day of plenty plenty blessings.

Exactly what i told many of them that the extra one day meant more blessings and reward.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramadan Fast Continues Tomorrow. by Omotayor123(f): 8:51am On Jul 05, 2016
baba11:
sahur for this year ramadan just completed....anticipating the iftar then Eid tongue

Omotayor123,what about you...you're getting "scarcer" by the day..don't tell me it's an acada o cheesy
grin grin
Aku ipalemo oodun.
Re: Ramadan Fast Continues Tomorrow. by Moradeeke(f): 9:07am On Jul 05, 2016
Ramadan
Re: Ramadan Fast Continues Tomorrow. by baba11(m): 9:15am On Jul 05, 2016
Omotayor123:
grin grin
Aku ipalemo oodun.
awa niyen cool

1 Like

Re: Ramadan Fast Continues Tomorrow. by Moradeeke(f): 9:16am On Jul 05, 2016
baba11:
sahur for this year ramadan just completed....anticipating the iftar then Eid tongue

Asamu lo
Awe te le
O di ijo keji
Odun de

Odun a ya abo

2 Likes

Re: Ramadan Fast Continues Tomorrow. by baba11(m): 9:28am On Jul 05, 2016
Moradeeke:

Asamu lo
Awe te le
O di ijo keji
Odun de

Odun a ya abo

ameeen!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Being A Full Hijabite Plus A Footballer, Outter The Fold Of Islam? / Nigeria Is Among The Top Countries With Highest Number Of Hajj Pilgrims: Photo / Ruling On A Muslim Man Marrying A Non-muslim Woman And Vice Versa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.