Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,163 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Abubakar Usman Starts School - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Abubakar Usman Starts School (26505 Views)

Hauwa Umar Usman Graduates With 1st Class In Aeronautical Engineering From UK / Kauna Usman Is Best Graduating Student In Pharmacology & Biotechnology / Tijani Usman-Shehu Stabs Yinka Dada Sadam With Bottle - Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Usman Starts School by Seungid1(f): 10:17am On Jul 05, 2016
Bless God for his life

Check my signature for your biz loans, fast and easy. No collateral
Re: Abubakar Usman Starts School by beelizbelle: 10:17am On Jul 05, 2016
May God make this boy's life a success. To attain desired weight and shape in 25 days, check my signature.
Re: Abubakar Usman Starts School by petkoffDrake(m): 10:17am On Jul 05, 2016
floragregs:
so u didn't read that his eyes where "plucked" out? Abi u just trying hard to be funny? Mtsheew

As in ehh
Re: Abubakar Usman Starts School by HardMirror(m): 10:17am On Jul 05, 2016
cutediva87:
pls try and be real.
And how am I not being real? Is this not a real situation where our "powerful men of god" should be relevant?
Re: Abubakar Usman Starts School by gbaskiboy: 10:18am On Jul 05, 2016
HardMirror:
Great!
[size=26pt]humans have been the ones helping humans.

If God was real, would it not have been fantastic to see tb joshua or oyakilome visit the poor boy, lay hands on him and the boy sees again?
[/size]
Too bad all they do is collect offerings and tithes, buy private jets and fight over politics while claiming nothing is impossible for God to do.
Those men mentioned they are mere mortal that will be reduced to dust after their death.
Re: Abubakar Usman Starts School by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 05, 2016
Poor little boy. May God be his guide
Re: Abubakar Usman Starts School by ifedayor: 10:20am On Jul 05, 2016
Wishing him all the best...may God grant him good wisdom knowledge and understanding to carry On...
Re: Abubakar Usman Starts School by omokunbi86(m): 10:21am On Jul 05, 2016
I wish you the very best in life Abu. May God be with you and help you excel in your academic pursuit.

BTW, this is a YORUBA man bringing succor and relief to a HAUSA family he barely knows from Adam. If he were to be a tribalist like most people, perhaps Abu would have been dead or forgotten by now.

Moral: The earlier we do away with all the religious, ethnic and tribal bigotry most people display on Nairaland, the better for everyone of us. God Bless Us All
Re: Abubakar Usman Starts School by HardMirror(m): 10:22am On Jul 05, 2016
gbaskiboy:
Those men mentioned they are mere mortal that will be reduced to dust after their death.
So why do they make outrageous claims?

So the miracles they perform are just fake, right?
Re: Abubakar Usman Starts School by Kunberg: 10:27am On Jul 05, 2016
God is good
Re: Abubakar Usman Starts School by Kunberg: 10:29am On Jul 05, 2016
This is great
Re: Abubakar Usman Starts School by Jackblaze(m): 10:32am On Jul 05, 2016
ladyF:
Eeyah....this is great news.
great indeed
Re: Abubakar Usman Starts School by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 05, 2016
HardMirror:

So why do they make outrageous claims?

So the miracles they perform are just fake, right?

That's where you get it wrong. No man can perform miracles, signs or wonders. Only God has such powers. He can use anyone even you!!!

Any one who claims to have power to do miracles is a scam.
Re: Abubakar Usman Starts School by YaksonFCA(m): 10:35am On Jul 05, 2016
Impressive...All the best, Abu.
Re: Abubakar Usman Starts School by Justpassingby2(m): 10:37am On Jul 05, 2016
HardMirror:
Great!

If God was real, would it not have been fantastic to see tb joshua or oyakilome visit the poor boy, lay hands on him and the boy sees again?
[/size]
Too bad all they do is collect offerings and tithes, buy private jets and fight over politics while claiming nothing is impossible for God to do.

Bros e be like say you get issues with God. I refer mostly to yur phrase." IF GOD WAS REAL" Wetin come consern God for this matter now?. People like you still dey exist

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Usman Starts School by Justpassingby2(m): 10:41am On Jul 05, 2016
HardMirror:
Great!

[/size]

Bros e be like say you get issues with God. I refer mostly to yur phrase." IF GOD WAS REAL" Wetin come consern God for this matter now?. People like you still dey exist.. Humans are Channels while God is the source. Na who won help humans before? Na spirit you dey look for. Abeg just go pack well. You fit yab any one wey parade himself as a man of God, e no concern me. But just don't bring God's name into it @all.. Inshut I don press p sef.. Mtcheeww

3 Likes

Re: Abubakar Usman Starts School by ministeriallist: 10:43am On Jul 05, 2016
HardMirror:
Great!

[/size]
God is real and he uses humans to help fellow humans, just as it is in the case of Abubakar Usman.
Well, don't conclude that God is not real simply because some people decide to deceive fellow humans in the name of religion.
Deceivers will keep doing their juicy business as long as gullible people abound.
Re: Abubakar Usman Starts School by Justpassingby2(m): 10:49am On Jul 05, 2016
ministeriallist:

God is real and he uses humans to help fellow humans, just as it is in the case of Abubakar Usman.
Well, don't conclude that God is not real simply because some people decide to deceive fellow humans in the name of religion.
Deceivers will keep doing their juicy business as long as gullible people abound.

Abeg tell am oo.. I no sure say im understand yur gramma
Re: Abubakar Usman Starts School by solaseunmatthew(m): 10:54am On Jul 05, 2016
Oga nna only God go fit pay your kind gesture. As for government and clerics I reserve my comment. But why not make the acccount details public so that whoever is intrested can drop something for the purchase of the keke napep for Abu's father. thor=queenstl post=47214407][img]http://1.bp..com/-isrsWTn9Kco/V3rGVgS7tQI/AAAAAAAJyjw/LMk4PuiEXVkOPMQ8d_9BVuU-jGL3_OcUwCLcB/s1600/a.jpg[/img]
Three year old Abubakar Usman whose eyes were plucked out by some ritualists in Zaria, Kaduna state in January this year, has finally been enrolled into a school. Journalist, Femi Owolabi, who has been following his story, shared an update on the boy. Read what he wrote after the cut… [b]
And today, Abubakar Usman is officially enrolled in school! No, don’t thank me, and don’t shower me with your kind words. For every help that has come Abu’s way, my darling sister and friend, Bawo Ebigbeyishould get all the thanks, kind words, and prayers. “Oh my son is finally in school!” that’s Bawo, sharing her joy with me over the phone, when I informed her of the successful completion of Abu’s registration. I like to say again, that I’m totally disappointed in Governor El-Rufai of Kaduna State. The report I did on Abu got to Mr Governor, and the only thing he did? He called Abu’s father, telling him that he’s read the report online and that the government is still going to do something. Story! What Kaduna State Government cannot do in 7 months, we have done it in just a week. We have fixed Abu in a good school that would cater for his special needs in Zaria! What’s left to be done? Oh well, since Abu’s father is jobless at the moment and also, for easy transportation to and fro school for Abu, we are thinking we should get a tricycle (Keke-NAPEP) for the father. When he drops the boy off school, he can then use the Keke for commercial purpose, which in turn, will empower him financially. In Zaria, I gathered that the price of the Keke is something around N550, 000. Oya, say hi to the school boy…[/b]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-0C2k6fBq6Sg/V3rGYMUzzoI/AAAAAAAJykA/ywdsUFpK2K4as7FClHJ-74wxDFsxGkxRwCLcB/s400/e.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-vpqKpPKIUSg/V3rGWH0kyJI/AAAAAAAJyj0/T5Zq42q8VV0229bzOt5ZVUTiS83w6q4GgCLcB/s400/b.jpg[/img]

Source: http://www.timenaija.com/photos-boy-whose-eyes-were-plucked-out-by-ritualist-in-kaduna-gets-enrolled-in-school/
[/quote]
Re: Abubakar Usman Starts School by rollywise(m): 11:03am On Jul 05, 2016
HardMirror:
Great!

[/size]

Hey man, I'm even surprised to see likes and shares in this comment of yours. This is God at work. His ways are never questioned. Nothing is impossible for him to do that's y God is using a man to give him life again
Re: Abubakar Usman Starts School by taemilola(f): 11:05am On Jul 05, 2016
God is great.
Re: Abubakar Usman Starts School by vladimir004(m): 11:05am On Jul 05, 2016
Dunsin89:
I hope he can now see 'cos I still see him in dark glasses.
ur nick should be dunce'n
Re: Abubakar Usman Starts School by Tsongz(f): 11:09am On Jul 05, 2016
HardMirror:
Great!

[/size]

undecided just looka the way you are talking. Why don't u amputate ur hands and pray to God to restore em back
If u have nothing to say it's better u stay mute commenting isn't by force, something isn't a defect they plucked out his eye balls for Christ sake and u are here talking about laying of hands on him. I tire for ur kinds o
Re: Abubakar Usman Starts School by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 05, 2016
Nigerians and publicity be like:

Re: Abubakar Usman Starts School by Ephreboh(m): 11:14am On Jul 05, 2016
ladyF:
Eeyah....this is great news.
did you say a great news?if I may ask wots so great about it?
is it a 3yr old boy that will remain blind for his life or the school that doesn't know how to handle disabilities dat he's been enroll?
Re: Abubakar Usman Starts School by BerryScott(f): 11:15am On Jul 05, 2016
HardMirror:
Great!

[/size]
if u think that its been humans helping humans only, try waking som1 4rm eternal slumber, try producing free oxygen for billions of pple in the world

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Usman Starts School by Reader530(m): 11:21am On Jul 05, 2016
Don't mind him. He is a curse. instead of you to sympathize with the boy he is busy insulting God. What a waste of sperm
Re: Abubakar Usman Starts School by Reader530(m): 11:23am On Jul 05, 2016
Don't mind him. He is a waste of sperm
Re: Abubakar Usman Starts School by Dunsin89(m): 11:26am On Jul 05, 2016
[quote author=floragregs post=47223888] so u didn't read that his eyes where "plucked" out? Abi u just trying hard to be funny? Mtsheew[/quote. No now, I thought they did a corrective surgery to his eyes. Because for him to start school, I assume that he can now see. Or come to think of it, will a 3 year-old-boy be learning in braille?
Re: Abubakar Usman Starts School by Dunsin89(m): 11:34am On Jul 05, 2016
vladimir004:
ur nick should be dunce'n
. lols
Re: Abubakar Usman Starts School by Orikinla(m): 11:35am On Jul 05, 2016
Almighty God be praised 24.7!

Psalm 8:2 KJV: Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength because of thine enemies, that thou mightest still the enemy and the avenger.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can I Get Admission With This WAEC Result? Advise Me Please! / ASUU: Eksu, Uniosun, Kasu Tackle Osodeke Over "Quack Universities" Statement / My Experience Playing Virtual. How I Broke The Addiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.