Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,362 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Abubakar Usman Starts School - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Abubakar Usman Starts School (26502 Views)

Hauwa Umar Usman Graduates With 1st Class In Aeronautical Engineering From UK / Kauna Usman Is Best Graduating Student In Pharmacology & Biotechnology / Tijani Usman-Shehu Stabs Yinka Dada Sadam With Bottle - Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Usman Starts School by Abdulkatcha(m): 11:37am On Jul 05, 2016
I wish the poor boy success in life and you will make it big insha' Allah
Re: Abubakar Usman Starts School by floragregs(f): 11:40am On Jul 05, 2016
[quote author=Dunsin89 post=47226416][/quote] ok smiley u should have completed what u were thinking initially so as not to make us assume u were mocking him. Well they said he was enrolled into a special school, so it's for the teachers to worry about.
Re: Abubakar Usman Starts School by anethcharly(m): 11:51am On Jul 05, 2016
Drabeey:
I have observed something... Most people with deformities are mostly intelligent than..... My thoughts though...

I voted president Mohamadu Buhari
because i believe in his charisma
especially this trying time. I voted GEJ
out because my believe in him elapsed
and i personally can tolerate him no
more. If by virtue of time and perseverance, i
think president Buhari still have
enough time to do the work i voted
him to do.
I know he isn't a magician. If they
count people that trust him and numbered only two, be sure they are
himself and I.

Anyways..

DrabeeyWasHere

Warris dis man zaying
Re: Abubakar Usman Starts School by brain247(m): 1:00pm On Jul 05, 2016
they succeeded in plucking out his eyes,but they never succeed in plucking out his dreams,and destiny...those evil doers will never last on this earth.
Re: Abubakar Usman Starts School by ladyF(f): 1:08pm On Jul 05, 2016
Ephreboh:

did you say a great news?if I may ask wots so great about it?
is it a 3yr old boy that will remain blind for his life or the school that doesn't know how to handle disabilities dat he's been enroll?
Be positive Sir. How many blind kids have got this kind of recognition and opportunity? wink
Re: Abubakar Usman Starts School by 2ndejoj(m): 1:56pm On Jul 05, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
May the idiots that plucked his eyes never be alive to enjoy whatever reason they plucked his eyes for...

I wish u success Abu

God will keep them to see him greater than their own offsprings
biting their fingers
Re: Abubakar Usman Starts School by demiladegold(f): 1:59pm On Jul 05, 2016
dont know why but this brought tears to my eyes
Re: Abubakar Usman Starts School by LAGATA(m): 2:06pm On Jul 05, 2016
this really got me fighting back tears as it refused to stay back, so i just let the tear flow. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
May God continue to protect the innocent boy.
Judgement Day is a 'SURE DAY'!

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Usman Starts School by Ekii(f): 2:07pm On Jul 05, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
May the idiots that plucked his eyes never be alive to enjoy whatever reason they plucked his eyes for...

I wish u success Abu

Amen!!!!!! May they continue to perish as Abu continues to florish.
Re: Abubakar Usman Starts School by phaulzoe(m): 4:15pm On Jul 05, 2016
Wow.. ...shame to kaduna state govt
Re: Abubakar Usman Starts School by jsb(m): 4:35pm On Jul 05, 2016
El-Rufai shame on you...
Re: Abubakar Usman Starts School by Shirbrown(f): 5:22pm On Jul 05, 2016
Drabeey:
I have observed something... Most people with deformities are mostly intelligent than..... My thoughts though...

I voted president Mohamadu Buhari
because i believe in his charisma
especially this trying time. I voted GEJ
out because my believe in him elapsed
and i personally can tolerate him no
more. If by virtue of time and perseverance, i
think president Buhari still have
enough time to do the work i voted
him to do.
I know he isn't a magician. If they
count people that trust him and numbered only two, be sure they are
himself and I.

Anyways..

DrabeeyWasHere

Aren't you everywhere!
Re: Abubakar Usman Starts School by mondee02(m): 5:23pm On Jul 05, 2016
[quote author=CAPSLOCKED post=47224029][/quote] How can somebody whose eyes were completely plucked out be able to see again?
Re: Abubakar Usman Starts School by HardMirror(m): 5:26pm On Jul 05, 2016
LAGATA:
this really got me fighting back tears as it refused to stay back, so i just let the tear flow. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
May God continue to protect the innocent boy.
Judgement Day is a 'SURE DAY'!
Did you just say god shld continue to protect the boy? Just the way he was protecting him while his eyes were being plucked?
Re: Abubakar Usman Starts School by HardMirror(m): 5:27pm On Jul 05, 2016
mondee02:

How can somebody whose eyes were completely plucked out be able to see again?
Is anything impossible for god? All he needs if for pastor oyahkilome to lay hands on him.
Re: Abubakar Usman Starts School by mondee02(m): 6:31pm On Jul 05, 2016
HardMirror:

Is anything impossible for god? All he needs if for pastor oyahkilome to lay hands on him.
What am saying is that, if the eye balls are there but the boy is blind then a pastor can perform miracle, but without eyeballs what will he use to see. There are things you know that are not possible.
Re: Abubakar Usman Starts School by musicwriter(m): 7:47pm On Jul 05, 2016
HardMirror:
Great!
[size=26pt]humans have been the ones helping humans.

If God was real, would it not have been fantastic to see tb joshua or oyakilome visit the poor boy, lay hands on him and the boy sees again?
[/size]
Too bad all they do is collect offerings and tithes, buy private jets and fight over politics while claiming nothing is impossible for God to do.

God is when YOU do something to help Abubakar and his father. Now that you cannot help him, you're not better than TB Joshua and Oyahklome.
Re: Abubakar Usman Starts School by HardMirror(m): 7:51pm On Jul 05, 2016
musicwriter:

God is when YOU do something to help Abubakar and his father. Now that you cannot help him, you're not better than TB Joshua and Oyahklome.
New definition of God. So we should take up his responsibilities while his so called servants collect the cash?
Re: Abubakar Usman Starts School by musicwriter(m): 8:01pm On Jul 05, 2016
HardMirror:

New definition of God. So we should take up his responsibilities while his so called servants collect the cash?

Not new definition, but real definition that've eluded you and all those who put your faith in pastors instead of God. I acknowledge you're now an atheist, all because of such misconceptions that made you put so much trust in religion. Of course, you got disappointed because religion doesn't represent God!.

All religion is an attempt by man to explain God to the best of our knowledge. But, God himself has nothing to do with religion!!.

When did God tell you TB Joshua and Oyahklome are his servants? Again, remember its TB Joshua and Oyahklome making such claims, not God!.

If you're really interested in God, this's the right time for you to seek him and I can assure you you'll discover him. Then, you'll understand religion had fooled you all along.
Re: Abubakar Usman Starts School by HardMirror(m): 8:06pm On Jul 05, 2016
musicwriter:

Not new definition, but real definition that've eluded you and all those who put your faith in pastors instead of God. I acknowledge you're now an atheist, all because of such misconceptions that made you put so much trust in religion. Of course, you got disappointed because religion doesn't represent God!!.

When did God tell you TB Joshua and Oyahklome are his servants?

If you're really interested in God, this's the right time for you to seek him and I can assure you you'll discover him. Then, you'll understand religion had fooled you all along.
Does God promise to heal? Is he willing to heal?
Re: Abubakar Usman Starts School by musicwriter(m): 8:08pm On Jul 05, 2016
HardMirror:

Does God promise to heal? Is he willing to heal?

Where did he make the promise?

Yes, he's willing to heal. He've provided the immune system to heal you from all diseases. Do the right thing and hook up with him and you'll never fall sick.

He've also guided man to the science of chemistry to discover how we can cure ourselves using medicines, if we don't have sufficient energy (faith) to ward off negative vibration.
Re: Abubakar Usman Starts School by Wealth4real: 8:43pm On Jul 05, 2016
yvonne111:
Success!!!

Yeah, its actually a success
Re: Abubakar Usman Starts School by Wealth4real: 8:44pm On Jul 05, 2016
We thank God ohhhh
Re: Abubakar Usman Starts School by Echo50(m): 8:55pm On Jul 05, 2016
Your destiny can never be d9ed.. . . .sum courage and cos hence their is life, hope is sure. Congrt!
Re: Abubakar Usman Starts School by CAPSLOCKED: 10:02pm On Jul 05, 2016
mondee02:

How can somebody whose eyes were completely plucked out be able to see again?

"NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD", THE CHRISTIANS SAY.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Pays N200b To CBN For ASUU / JAMB CAPS Admission Status Guidelines: Accepted, Not Admitted And RECOMMENDED / What's The Difference Between NOUN Certificate & Regular University Certificate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.