Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Police Service Commission Names Seven DIGs, Police Secretary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Service Commission Names Seven DIGs, Police Secretary (21742 Views)

Edgal Imohimi And Ali Janga's Ranks Reverted By Police Service Commission / Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 / Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Service Commission Names Seven DIGs, Police Secretary by Rose2014: 12:35pm On Jul 05, 2016
franchizy:
Are the igbos not qualified for a better appointment.

I condemn this appointments, i condemn it.

This is a clear marginalization of the igbos.

For Gods sake what have the igbos done to this government that we are marginalizwd like this.

We igbos voted for Buhari massively except that elections were rigged.

We reject this appointment and urge Buhari to order its reversal without further delays.

IPOB YOUTH.

While u're here claiming to be Igbo, hunger is making your fellow Yoruba peeps to steal pot of ewedu on fire cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Police Service Commission Names Seven DIGs, Police Secretary by thunder74(m): 12:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
demolinka:

How you know say I dey make noise The way I see it PMB always has to create a balance between appointing on merit and appointing to sooth frayed ethnic nerves. He will not always achieve such. The question is what if we were guaranteed that this team (appointed by the PSC) could actually do the job, and cause a paradigm shift in the NPF, would you give your support? or will you withhold it on the basis of the need for ethnic equilibrium?
The same thing many said when he started the appointment of his kitchen cabinets from his village people. How competent have they shown? What have they done to make Nigeria better? We should stop denying the obvious.
Re: Police Service Commission Names Seven DIGs, Police Secretary by DMerciful(m): 12:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
missed fp by a whisker grin
Rose2014:
Re: Police Service Commission Names Seven DIGs, Police Secretary by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 05, 2016
Ladies and gentlemen. I want to announce to you all that we are finally departing from change nd headings to dole. This is the real deal sai baba. Please vote for vizkiz
Re: Police Service Commission Names Seven DIGs, Police Secretary by Kunberg: 12:37pm On Jul 05, 2016
Nice one
Re: Police Service Commission Names Seven DIGs, Police Secretary by Rose2014: 12:38pm On Jul 05, 2016
DMerciful:
missed fp by a whisker grin
Lol
Guilty as charged
Re: Police Service Commission Names Seven DIGs, Police Secretary by Kunberg: 12:39pm On Jul 05, 2016
That's good work
Re: Police Service Commission Names Seven DIGs, Police Secretary by Kunberg: 12:40pm On Jul 05, 2016
Good governance
Re: Police Service Commission Names Seven DIGs, Police Secretary by Rolings: 12:44pm On Jul 05, 2016
Fadelex:

http://saharareporters.com/2016/07/04/police-service-commission-names-seven-digs-police-secretary

Another northernization policy
Tonyebarcanista where are you ? Food don ready .
Waiting for your thread on nothernization of police by buhari
Re: Police Service Commission Names Seven DIGs, Police Secretary by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 05, 2016
I am glad things are happening this way,sometimes to get a gullible person to wise up,you have to teach him a very bitter lesson by scamming him,Nigerians are watching
Re: Police Service Commission Names Seven DIGs, Police Secretary by keyremotes(m): 12:53pm On Jul 05, 2016
EVERY PASSING DAY PMB SHOWS US HE IS NOT A NIGERIAN BUT A NORTHERNER.
VERY DIVISIVE, VINDICTIVE AND PETTY.
NO CAPACITY TO PULL THE DIFFERENT PARTS OF THIS COUNTRY TOGETHER.
WHAT A SHAME.

1 Like

Re: Police Service Commission Names Seven DIGs, Police Secretary by yvonne111(f): 1:02pm On Jul 05, 2016
Okay
Re: Police Service Commission Names Seven DIGs, Police Secretary by Yabiola26(m): 1:05pm On Jul 05, 2016
Fadelex:

http://saharareporters.com/2016/07/04/police-service-commission-names-seven-digs-police-secretary

Abeg when they (psc) wan commence the second phase of police recruitment naw haba
Re: Police Service Commission Names Seven DIGs, Police Secretary by francizy(m): 1:08pm On Jul 05, 2016
franchizy:

For Gods sake what have the igbos done to this government that we are marginalizwd like this.

We reject this appointment and urge Buhari to order its reversal without further delays.

IPOB YOUTH.

This Hausa/Fulani boy has come again.. SmH! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Service Commission Names Seven DIGs, Police Secretary by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 05, 2016
RZArecta:
Kawai cheesy
Yowa aka gambari republic tongue
You don get visa for gambari republic?
Yowa
Re: Police Service Commission Names Seven DIGs, Police Secretary by Mintek: 1:24pm On Jul 05, 2016
Progressive01:
Congrats. smiley

As usual, the Wailing Cankerworms from Israel would arrive in droves to wail and spit all over the place over a PURELY NIGERIAN AFFAIR.

These idiots are quick to lump the NORTH together while separating the South into three different zones, whereas the North, just like the South, comprises of three zones!

They latch on this narative to deceive gullible readers to buy into their disgusting propaganda against the president who is sweating day and night to rid the system of the rot instituted by their useless god, Goatluck Jogogoro.

I wonder if they expect two or three names of the six to come from Uganda when Uganda is just a zone out of six. I won't be surprised if on verification, each person comes from each of the SIX geopolitical zones in the country.

Ride on Mr President, any useless bigot not comfortable with the appointments can recall their reps at all levels and go to hell.

Omenka, Bubu definitely is making your job more and more difficult by the day. Isn't he?

cheesy grin
Re: Police Service Commission Names Seven DIGs, Police Secretary by jajainall(m): 1:33pm On Jul 05, 2016
Congratulations Boss .... DIG Shuaibu Gambo
Re: Police Service Commission Names Seven DIGs, Police Secretary by precious1967(m): 1:37pm On Jul 05, 2016
d.i.g foluso a. adebanjo - i.c.t. na wao. d north ve missed power 4 over 16 years.
Re: Police Service Commission Names Seven DIGs, Police Secretary by kolexy(m): 2:05pm On Jul 05, 2016
[quote author=DeLaRue post=47214868]I have tended to pay little attention to allegation of Buhari's sectional approach to appointments as I dont really think it matters that much.

But once again, it does seem that the northern guys have the more high - profile roles.

DIG Chukwu...Dept of research. DIG Iyang ... Dept of training.

Hope this is not some kind of punishment for these guys.[/quote

I think the spread is ok, 4 from the North and 3 from the South. Though, I noticed the Northerners were given strategic positions.
Re: Police Service Commission Names Seven DIGs, Police Secretary by Dsdada: 2:28pm On Jul 05, 2016
Questions for experts in the house:
1. How many AIG's of southern extraction did we have before PMB assumed office?
2. Can CP's or other low ranking officers be promoted directly to DIG's?
3. Have we been able to correct the post-civil war lopsidedness, especially as it concern Igbos?
4. When lopsidedness is alleged to have been perpetuated by the Executives, what role do southern governors and legislatures play in correcting perceived anomaly?

Addressing this matter based on issues and sound argument is saner and sensible!

PS: Those who still are interested in throwing insults can proceed. However, I am only interested in sound reasoning and not pettiness!
Re: Police Service Commission Names Seven DIGs, Police Secretary by diegwu01: 2:30pm On Jul 05, 2016
franchizy:

IPOB YOUTH.
an Igbo Man, Mike Okiro on the seat of Chairman of PSC made the Nomination...so its Ok we are not complaining grin grin grin
Re: Police Service Commission Names Seven DIGs, Police Secretary by guideman: 2:49pm On Jul 05, 2016
What happens to professionalism,when 21 AIGs were prematurely retired because their junior was appointed IG. Enough of this deceit and self-righteousness. Why wasn't due process followed. Now we all know where the military and security chiefs come from. Who is now being marginalized. What about the federal character as enshrined in our constitution. This is a government of the federal republic of Nigeria and not that of associates and trusted friends. Other sections of the country are watching.
Fadelex:

Re: Police Service Commission Names Seven DIGs, Police Secretary by guideman: 2:54pm On Jul 05, 2016
Chairman of PSC indeed. Does these appointments reflect his being in charge. He's just there waiting for his tenure to expire.
diegwu01:
an Igbo Man, Mike Okiro on the seat of Chairman of PSC made the Nomination...so its Ok we are not complaining grin grin grin
Re: Police Service Commission Names Seven DIGs, Police Secretary by mailmitch(m): 3:55pm On Jul 05, 2016
demolinka:

My point exactly. He could fix a greater percentage of southerners in the key positions, and they could fvck up the whole system, worse than they met it. This newly assembled team could also be the salvation the NPF needs at this time. There is no guarantee, whatsoever, on either side of the divide. Of course, there is a perceived sense of ethnic imbalance in appointments, but this has largely been as a result of the egocentric predisposition of past northern oligarchs, whose skewed appointments still affect the present day polity. Thus, the greater percentage of northerners readily available for appointment into advanced posts. If PMB tries to radically alter the paradigm, he would face stiff opposition (as he is now) he would be accused of dictatorship, thus losing local and international support and sympathy, thereby making a mess of his agenda of national redemption. The way I see it, there is no clear and suitable solution to the Nigerian conundrum. Egos must unapologetically be bruised.

Guy I saw ur write up and fr my mind if no b say u dey vry far frm me ba slap I fr gve u wey go reset tht ur head wey u dey use do decoration thre. Wht do u mean? Hw wuld a certain region whethrler dey hve mre state or nt b given sesirive positions @ d expense of othr Nigerian. Who can as well get d job done d president is jst dividing nd destroying d tenets of d founding fathers of our dear con3. So no tribe shld b shoved in d name of competence.
Re: Police Service Commission Names Seven DIGs, Police Secretary by gamargu(m): 4:16pm On Jul 05, 2016
when i hear some mofos complaining of marginalization i always laugh. The south east always think they deserve more appointments than other regions which is simply bollocks. There are 6 regions in Nigeria, 3 from the north, 3 from the south and the north has more population. why should the south east be given more appointments than the north i wonder. when a northerner is given an appointment he is tagged as a northerner without regards for his region of origin but when a southerner is given an appointment, the region he comes from suddenly becomes important.
The flat heads complain the most yet they are the most corrupt of all Nigerians. GEJ appointed them in droves and they never failed to show their colors, they never failed to live up to the expectations of their corrupt people. they are the reason why GEJ's government is the most corrupt in the history of Nigeria.
Re: Police Service Commission Names Seven DIGs, Police Secretary by bakila: 7:31pm On Jul 05, 2016
guideman:
Chairman of PSC indeed. Does these appointments reflect his being in charge. He's just there waiting for his tenure to expire.
Are you wailing for the fact that an Igbo man is Chairman of PSC?
Re: Police Service Commission Names Seven DIGs, Police Secretary by bilazego(m): 9:23pm On Jul 05, 2016
gamargu:
when i hear some mofos complaining of marginalization i always laugh. The south east always think they deserve more appointments than other regions which is simply bollocks. There are 6 regions in Nigeria, 3 from the north, 3 from the south and the north has more population. why should the south east be given more appointments than the north i wonder. when a northerner is given an appointment he is tagged as a northerner without regards for his region of origin but when a southerner is given an appointment, the region he comes from suddenly becomes important.
The flat heads complain the most yet they are the most corrupt of all Nigerians. GEJ appointed them in droves and they never failed to show their colors, they never failed to live up to the expectations of their corrupt people. they are the reason why GEJ's government is the most corrupt in the history of Nigeria.

Can you list the names of those so far accused of corruption by the this government. let's see their regions. The 38 years of northern rule provided the solid foundation for corruption in Nigeria. why is Nigeria in the state it is today, did it just happen over night. please list the good things that the years of northern rule established and Jonathan's administration destroyed them.
Re: Police Service Commission Names Seven DIGs, Police Secretary by bilazego(m): 9:31pm On Jul 05, 2016
gamargu:

Even those that cannot feed their children are insulting the ibos.
Re: Police Service Commission Names Seven DIGs, Police Secretary by gamargu(m): 10:22pm On Jul 05, 2016
bilazego:

Even those that cannot feed their children are insulting the ibos.
well they say that ignorance is a disease go to the north and see whether people have food to eat or not.
by the way we prefer to feed our children with legal money not money gotten from ilicit businesses, drug dealing and scamming tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Police Service Commission Names Seven DIGs, Police Secretary by reality2019(m): 10:37pm On Jul 05, 2016
a leopad cannot change her spot.buhari cannot repent from from his ethnicity
.for d first time all d arms of government is controlled by all northern ERS,and many more appointment sensitive once all for the north.never in history that ever happened. GOd will save us.
Re: Police Service Commission Names Seven DIGs, Police Secretary by bilazego(m): 3:13am On Jul 06, 2016
gamargu:

well they say that ignorance is a disease go to the north and see whether people have food to eat or not.
by the way we prefer to feed our children with legal money not money gotten from ilicit businesses, drug dealing and scamming tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

you are suffering greatly from the disease of ignorance. no point arguing with you because you don't know where lies your pain. sometimes I wonder why you people speak of one Nigeria when you can't tolerate others. you talk of illicit money, how clean are your businessmen up there who engage in negative vices all for money. be sure you've fed your beggars before coming on this forum next time.
Re: Police Service Commission Names Seven DIGs, Police Secretary by amtaken(f): 3:44am On Jul 06, 2016
Why does it have to be North for juicy positions all the time?

Finance - North.

Research and training - SS and SE.

Sai Baba Tribal Bigot.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Never Pushed To Impeach Buhari—dino Melaye / Akpabio & Wife Undertake 'Spiritual Retreat To Italy For A Peaceful Democracy' / Erhiatake Ibori Wins House Of Assembly Seat In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.