Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,095 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) (39488 Views)

Man Stoned To Death By His Neighbours In Ogun State / Kenyan Man Stoned To Death For Sleeping With Corpse Of His 11-Year-Old Daughter / Man Stoned And Butchered By Cultists At Ogunshe Estate, Lagos - Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by Seungid1(f): 6:22am On Jul 05, 2016
This is barbaric

For biz loan without collateral, check my signature
Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by Vendoor(f): 7:08am On Jul 05, 2016
hilaomo:
[size=15pt]babes this is my confession
I've never dated a yellow sisi in my life before...kindly make my dream come true with you biko.Red means love rembr
[/size]

In other word-- you've not have sex with sex with fair girl before lipsrsealed

How can this be your dream
Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 05, 2016
Vendoor:

In other word-- you've not have sex with sex with fair girl before lipsrsealed

How can this be your dream

[size=20pt]SEX!!![/size]you are so blunt,but me likey wink...still wondering though, how my request for a date,transit to sexual fantasy.Just make a brother dream come through biko.
Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by Spells(m): 7:38am On Jul 05, 2016
Let him without sin cast da first stone.. Mtcheeew
Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by NAVYdogg: 7:39am On Jul 05, 2016
#TogoMustGo
Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 05, 2016
Fear God and then fear Women grin
Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by Obiwiz(m): 7:50am On Jul 05, 2016
yahyamay:
shocked
because of that ugly woman wey I see for dat picture? Please don't get close to losers... Dey are just too vengeful.
Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 05, 2016
The love of women is the root of every evil
Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by ogoplus: 7:55am On Jul 05, 2016
bqlekan:
Awon hungry bloggers, covering the watermark on the pictures.. smh... People can believe rubbish sha

Thanks for drawing our attention to the fraud in the story.

I pray God will forgive this bloggers......smh!
Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by onatisi(m): 7:58am On Jul 05, 2016
There will be more to this story than what the op has written.
Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 05, 2016
mimzy:
Damn cry

Words fail me cry

My crush!!!###when I learnt u r married, water RUN away eyes oooo....Aye aye water run away my eyes.....BT y
Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by Taiyescott(m): 8:07am On Jul 05, 2016
abeg shey na only nigerians waka cum?
Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by annnikky(f): 8:10am On Jul 05, 2016
Africans need cleansing shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by mmsen: 8:14am On Jul 05, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:

Its just Africans in general. A wild, disorganized, violent and unpredictable bunch. The only thing you can say for a fact is they are always up to some mischief and evil or the other when they have nobody in sight to control them.

Violence is universal amongst human beings.

And as much as you want to talk about Africans causing mischief and evil there are other groups of people causing evil and killing far from their homelands, for no justifiable reason.
Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 05, 2016
And I have togolese around like water

Laborers, househelps, beans sellers and tailors....

HOW MANY SHOULD I STONE TO DEATH? angry angry
Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by optional1(f): 8:19am On Jul 05, 2016
Can't a day pass without pple committing crime.....

Na wa ooooo.....

For the mean time there is a judge who will handle all this criminals at once he is Vizkiz he is contesting for Mr NL.
If you want a fair judgement just pm me cos am his PA for now.......
Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 05, 2016
If not that Nigeria is a divided country by Now, all the Togolese in Lagos could have gone into hiding. But what our useless government will be doing right now is to verify his full name and tribe of Origin, after that if the tribe relate to them they might want to say a thing about it, and if it does not relate to them they would dump the case like that.

We must have out grown jungle justice In Africa.
Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by Peacefulgold(m): 8:22am On Jul 05, 2016
Wat a world....look at how dis young man full of life was just wasted.....RIP..
Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by optional1(f): 8:23am On Jul 05, 2016
bulldoza:
And I have togolese around like water

Laborers, househelps, beans sellers and tailors....

HOW MANY SHOULD I STONE TO DEATH? angry angry

Hello dear Stone non of them just bring them to my judge vizkiz he will convict them to jail.....
He is d right judge for this, he is contesting for Mr NairaLand.... I will like you to vote for him please.
Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by shota(m): 8:40am On Jul 05, 2016
Is Charles Taylor dead ?

ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

If Saddam Hussein and Charles Taylor were not killed like that, then this man does not deserve it no matter how one sided the story may seem.
Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by sambos994(m): 8:42am On Jul 05, 2016
Nigerians and self hatred. Why dont you kill yourselves in the hopes that youll be a european in the next life. Fuxking coons!
Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by kokomilala(m): 8:42am On Jul 05, 2016
The chasm between the developed world or the West, if you like, is in the thought process or pattern.They reason and act to always improve the human essence, not to devalue.In contrast, Africans care precious little of what becomes of the human person.In fact, they snuff life out of their own humanity at will and with reckless abandon.How else does one explain the rationale and justification behind such barbaric and baccanalian orgy of violence?
The Foreign Ministry should look into this dastardly act and engage the Togolese Authorities in order to bring these idiots to justice.
Nobody touches an American and gets away with it.It shows the depth we've fallen as a people.
Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by bqlekan(m): 8:52am On Jul 05, 2016
ogoplus:

Thanks for drawing our attention to the fraud in the story.

I pray God will forgive this bloggers......smh!

Don't mind them jare.. They will steal someone else's properties, change the background story and post it on their blog. Amen o
Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:55am On Jul 05, 2016
shota:

Is Charles Taylor dead ?

Lol I did not say that, I said if they were not killed that way. Charles Taylor committed so many atrocities but we did not stone him to death.
Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 05, 2016
I guess, this is what happens when you fail to understand the meaning and usefulness of CONDOM!

Any question?!
Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by iykekelvins(m): 8:58am On Jul 05, 2016
bqlekan:

Don't mind them jare.. They will steal someone else's properties, change the background story and post it on their blog. Amen o
Senior man, good morning

Baba, abeg you get any contestant for Mr Nl?

If not,abeg make u support vizkiz abeg
Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by CAPSLOCKED: 9:03am On Jul 05, 2016
mmsen:

Violence is universal amongst human beings.

And as much as you want to talk about Africans causing mischief and evil there are other groups of people causing evil and killing far from their homelands, for no justifiable reasons.
Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by Boyooosa(m): 9:09am On Jul 05, 2016
Awurebe!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by charijee(f): 9:12am On Jul 05, 2016
bqlekan:

Hey boo, good morning.....how are you?
Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by olumalcolm(m): 9:14am On Jul 05, 2016
God will purnish togo as a country. I dnt bloody care wat d man has done. D hunger in ur country will knw no bound. Bunch of bastards, hv dey 4gotten dey hv deir citizens in dis country too?
Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by LockDown69(m): 9:15am On Jul 05, 2016
See as she wowo self. angry
Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by 0955eb027(m): 9:20am On Jul 05, 2016
ishowdotgmail:
Africans doing evil to Africans

The heart of a Blackman is full of wickedness

Rip to the dead cry
Not blackman bro. It is the heart of a man. Remember the Orlando shooting that happened some weeks back.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Nigerian Robbers Sentenced To Death In UAE / Mother Killed While Separating Her Sons Who Were Fighting In Abuja / Racist Woman Confesses She Lied Sixty Two Years Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.