Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,980 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) (39493 Views)

Man Stoned To Death By His Neighbours In Ogun State / Kenyan Man Stoned To Death For Sleeping With Corpse Of His 11-Year-Old Daughter / Man Stoned And Butchered By Cultists At Ogunshe Estate, Lagos - Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by Litmus: 9:24am On Jul 05, 2016
Awe, such mild reactions to the murder of a Nigerian by some Togolese, how sweet and quaint. Reactions such as, "Nigerians must have thought Togolese how to do this" and, and, 'ooo Africans are barbaric" and, and, 'mans inhumanity to man"

REALLY Not one word of condemnation against the Togolese? It's African barbarity, and black this and that or Nigerians, yada,yada,yada

are you people Nigerians so? angry the same Nigerians that nearly brought down youtube after the Alu killings? the ones that took to the street in protest after the murder and rape of the Ghana woman in Lagos? And even when the Liberian woman hanged herself in Nigeria because of Ebola ostracism, weren't Nigerians slaughtered by bile?

What would have been the reaction had it been a Togolese humiliated like that and murdered by Nigerians in Lagos or something?

Look, guys if you're an actual Nigerian reading this stuff, take note and never forget. Man if i ruled Nigerians, all West Africans not Nigerian will be out of Nigeria; we'd pull out of ECOWAS and AU; and borders closed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by Orikinla(m): 9:32am On Jul 05, 2016
What is a Nigerian man looking for in Togo
That he cannot find in Sokoto?
Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:39am On Jul 05, 2016
D reactions here is really sad...Time don reach to divide this zoo...we don't love ourselves again. If the story is true and that guy was killed just like that may thunder strike all those involved one by one coz I know d useless embassy won't do shit about it...What a misfortune for this young man.
In other words Nigeria is now very useless but not totally useless at least can be used as bad example to other countries
Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by bigiyaro(m): 9:39am On Jul 05, 2016
Am so enraged rite now.
Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by sukkot: 9:52am On Jul 05, 2016
DAYUMMMMMMMMMMMM they stone dat nigga to death grin grin

these mahfukaz must either think we living in biblical days or that the bible is a literal and not a symbolic book

dat dead nigga gone learn to control his prick in his reincarnation back to earth
Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 9:56am On Jul 05, 2016
It's sad but true, we Nigerian don't love ourselves, we love money more, that's why we do jungle justice almost everyday and the rest of other African countries don't respect or fear us in the least, that girl and he brothers messed up big time our thinking I still bad and low even in 2016
Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by sukkot: 9:58am On Jul 05, 2016
Orikinla:
What is a Nigerian man looking for in Togo
That he cannot find in Sokoto?
he out there looking for STONE cold togolese women. pardon the PUN grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by shogotermies(m): 9:59am On Jul 05, 2016
fvck that poo,are these motherfvckers telling me that Togolese police didn't arrest any goddaamn person,I think these people are suffering from brain cancer,if there is no arrest on these people I prefer to file a case with the rotteen government of this nuisance.
Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by statistics1(m): 10:01am On Jul 05, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] lipsrsealed what a world
Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by alobright17(m): 10:07am On Jul 05, 2016
I know they will attack me here,but I must say my mind. 90% of Ugly ladies causes more harm,they're heartless,full of evil thoughts,bad mind,wicked and greedy.see the ugly wife.
Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by win3k: 10:08am On Jul 05, 2016
looks like i.bo.
shed no tears
Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by taemilola(f): 10:30am On Jul 05, 2016
This is not so good at all.
Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by bqlekan(m): 10:44am On Jul 05, 2016
iykekelvins:
Senior man, good morning

Baba, abeg you get any contestant for Mr Nl?

If not,abeg make u support vizkizii abeg

Morning bro.. Will put you in mind..
Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by iykekelvins(m): 10:55am On Jul 05, 2016
bqlekan:

Morning bro.. Will put you in mind..
Oo lenu gaan!
Thanks bruh

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by bqlekan(m): 11:13am On Jul 05, 2016
charijee:
Hey boo, good morning.....how are you?
hey dear, good morning.. I'm okay, how about you?
Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by chysam: 11:32am On Jul 05, 2016
And the man was raptured before he died!!!
Who else can see the angel that appeared in the form of cloud above his head to whisk him away?. In heaven his name will become Otito which means praise instead of Otto

This is blatant lie only comparable to Jonathan's lie. This can and will never happen in Togo where igbo people are white men to them
Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by ogwuche4u(m): 11:42am On Jul 05, 2016
As the Guy no.be wizkid or.davido, why them no go stone am to death? RIP my brother. DJ pls play Rain drop by 2baba to all the guys on NL.
Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by eeeeeee: 12:14pm On Jul 05, 2016
sukkot:
he out there looking for STONE cold togolese women. pardon the PUN grin grin grin
How is the topic of such a barbaric act even remotely funny
Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by sukkot: 12:17pm On Jul 05, 2016
eeeeeee:

How is the topic of such a barbaric act even remotely funny

its funny. that nigga was of no use to himself and society so he got put out of his misery. you have to remember now ? God took him out but he used man.

deut 32 vs 39 Look now; I myself am he! There is no other god but me! I am the one who kills and gives life; I am the one who wounds and heals; no one can be rescued from my powerful hand!
Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by kinglove01(m): 12:41pm On Jul 05, 2016
na wa opportunity just like dat
Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by jerryok(m): 1:03pm On Jul 05, 2016
black is evil
Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by luckyboss(m): 3:01pm On Jul 05, 2016
the guy man really made a mistake for the first time....i went there but before i could reached he is already dead because its the back of my shop.
Before going to take a motorcycle you bought to your girlfriend which you already knew that you're having misunderstanding you have to involve the police otherwise you will be turn to thief like the way it happened to him now....any way R.I.P.
Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by luckyboss(m): 3:07pm On Jul 05, 2016
chysam:
And the man was raptured before he died!!!
Who else can see the angel that appeared in the form of cloud above his head to whisk him away?. In heaven his name will become Otito which means praise instead of Otto

This is blatant lie only comparable to Jonathan's lie. This can and will never happen in Togo where igbo people are white men to them

For where are igbo people white men to them.?
if you see what strangers are undergoing here in togo you will mercy us. especially when mattrrs arise.
Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by eeeeeee: 8:15pm On Jul 05, 2016
sukkot:
its funny. that nigga was of no use to himself and society so he got put out of his misery. you have to remember now ? God took him out but he used man.

deut 32 vs 39 Look now; I myself am he! There is no other god but me! I am the one who kills and gives life; I am the one who wounds and heals; no one can be rescued from my powerful hand!
From your train of thought you have a readily impressionable brain that is a perfect dough in the hands of fundamentalists.
Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by sukkot: 8:24pm On Jul 05, 2016
eeeeeee:

From your train of thought you have a readily impressionable brain that is a perfect dough in the hands of fundamentalists.
this nigga was travelling all over africa getting strange women pregnant. come on now. just looking at the niggas picture i can tell what kinda person he is

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by onatisi(m): 12:13am On Jul 06, 2016
luckyboss:
the guy man really made a mistake for the first time....i went there but before i could reached he is already dead because its the back of my shop.
Before going to take a motorcycle you bought to your girlfriend which you already knew that you're having misunderstanding you have to involve the police otherwise you will be turn to thief like the way it happened to him now....any way R.I.P.
Thanks for shedding more light

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by 19naia(m): 1:05pm On Jul 06, 2016
These people, i hope they enjoy taking care of that baby because now the father who would be the provider is no more. Its not easy and they will have to bear the burden or the worst may be that they all go to prison and the child will be born in prison and live the life of an orphan. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by mrwonlasewonie: 6:26pm On Jul 08, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by dnawah(m): 7:38am On Jul 09, 2016
Agimor:
I thought that barbaric thing jungle justice is only effective in Nigeria.
Rip.
it is 9ja people that teach them.since i leaved,i never seen or heard of such.
Re: Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In Togo (pics) by goodvision12(m): 3:33pm On Jul 10, 2016
ascaris:
It's unfortunate. But that story is one sided.
which one be the story is one sided.maybe you will give us the other side of the story.Stupid togolese and mumu nigerians.And this same togolese people will come to nigeria and live freely.sometimes you will even see them dragging rights in this country with us.I hate to say this but nigerians are cowards.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emmanuel Kazeem Jailed For Biggest Tax Fraud In USA (photo) / Lady Dies After Being Slapped With A Charm In Kwara / People Caught Refilling Empty Bottles Of Water For Reselling (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.