Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,545 members, 7,955,019 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:32 PM

If You Are Out Of Work Due To #lagoshawkerspolicy We Will Offer You Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If You Are Out Of Work Due To #lagoshawkerspolicy We Will Offer You Job (897 Views)

Kaduna State Set To Unlock The Future Of Work With Click-on Kaduna Workshop / I Need A Loan.i Will Offer My Certificates As Collaterals / After Being Humiliated In Her Former Place Of Work, She Got A Very Good Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Out Of Work Due To #lagoshawkerspolicy We Will Offer You Job by realunclej(m): 5:52am On Jul 05, 2016
This is exclusive for those who have been thrown out of their means of livelihood due to Lagos Hawkers Policy. Before this policy was re-enforce, our organization was currently working on a project soon to be launched tagged "Off the Street". The idea was to recruit those hawkers and build their personal capability to become more useful to theirselves, family and the society. Now I will say this is opportunity in disguise.

This offer is an open invitation to all former members of Hawkers Association of Lagos from Income Tutors and other partners and sponsors. IF YOU ARE NOT A FORMER MEMBER, DO NOT APPLY.

To apply just text your name, phone, email, area of residence, "Former Member HAL" to 07066999466 or info@incometutors.com.ng
Re: If You Are Out Of Work Due To #lagoshawkerspolicy We Will Offer You Job by realunclej(m): 4:54am On Jul 07, 2016
5 persons taking in already
Re: If You Are Out Of Work Due To #lagoshawkerspolicy We Will Offer You Job by uzzyphilip(m): 5:01am On Jul 07, 2016
just check how many of them are literate enough to see your post on nairaland, just go there or that very spots or areas ad announce your vision with mega phones

1 Like

Re: If You Are Out Of Work Due To #lagoshawkerspolicy We Will Offer You Job by realunclej(m): 6:31am On Jul 07, 2016
uzzyphilip:
just check how many of them are literate enough to see your post on nairaland, just go there or that very spots or areas ad announce your vision with mega phones
You are on point. We actually visit the people directly. At least yesterday, up to 20 sign up under the Oshodi bridge. However, we use all avenue as we find out that some of them are graduate with smartphones. You might be surprised how many of them read your post.

(1) (Reply)

Beiersdorf International Internship Challenge In Hamburg Germany (full Funding) / Danish Government Full Scholarship For International Students / Vacancy: Cashiers needed In A Sport Bet Shop at Ikotun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.