Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,842 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Urgent! Choosing Between 05 Camry And 08 Avensis - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Urgent! Choosing Between 05 Camry And 08 Avensis (3037 Views)

Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? / Urgent Need For USB Aix Adapter For 05 Camry / Help Me Choose Between 2008 Toyota Camry And 2008 BMW 523i (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent! Choosing Between 05 Camry And 08 Avensis by marsoden: 5:54am On Jul 05, 2016
Please I need help choosing between these two cars. My major challenge is the cost of maintenance between the two cars. Which of them is cheaper to maintain?
Re: Urgent! Choosing Between 05 Camry And 08 Avensis by tutuwater(m): 6:10am On Jul 05, 2016
Choose the Avensis it makes you stand out.
Re: Urgent! Choosing Between 05 Camry And 08 Avensis by marsoden: 6:16am On Jul 05, 2016
tutuwater:
Choose the Avensis it makes you stand out.

I understand the standing out, but I wouldn't want to stand out and have to deal with high maintenance cost.

1 Like

Re: Urgent! Choosing Between 05 Camry And 08 Avensis by FlyboyZee: 7:40am On Jul 05, 2016
In the ranking of cars, the Camry comes higher than an Avensis, which is basically a Toyota Carina II and is just higher than the Corolla in the pecking order...

Go for the Avensis...
Its better in terms of fuel economy...
It is more chic than the Camry...
The parts are also more affordable than the Camry...
Its also a more recent car...
But, the cash is yours, the car will be yours too. The decision is therefore yours...

1 Like

Re: Urgent! Choosing Between 05 Camry And 08 Avensis by Qualer: 3:41pm On Jul 05, 2016
2005 Toyota Camry

Re: Urgent! Choosing Between 05 Camry And 08 Avensis by Qualer: 3:43pm On Jul 05, 2016
2008 Toyota Avensis

Re: Urgent! Choosing Between 05 Camry And 08 Avensis by Autopartz: 5:31pm On Jul 06, 2016
For information on the price of parts for Toyota Camry 2005 or Toyota Avensis 2008, you can contact suppliers directly by visiting the website,

www.autopartz.com (main site)and take the following steps strictly:

Select Toyota(Make), Camry/Avensis(Model), and 2005/2008(Year)

The select the spare part of choice on the category section, or type in the spare part in 'Search component' text box at the top of the page

The Suppliers of the particular spare part of choice would be displayed

You can then click on the contact information of any of the suppliers of your choice to get the average price of the spare part of choice

However, AutoPartz now supply highest grade Toyota and Avensis directly to your doorstep (backed with warranty).

If interested, send requests to 08097772886 (WhatsApp)
Re: Urgent! Choosing Between 05 Camry And 08 Avensis by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 06, 2016
I'm not a fan of either, but gosh! Toyota took a wrong turn after the Camry XV20 (1997-2001) models. The Camry XV30 (2001-2006) is an ugly beast, ugly as sin. Even the bodykit fitted to the car pictured here, does little to alleviate it's ugliness.

Styling a Camry XV30, is akin to putting make-up on a pig, the results are even worse, than on a stock car. Ugh.

Which car would I pick? Personally, I would go with the Toyota Avensis. It looks fresher, it's newer, and while not exactly as sporty-looking as the smaller Corolla, it does manage to look a lot better than the staid, lumpy and extremely dull Camry XV30, which would be more fitting to the image of an older man, with white hair on his chest, and knotted veins on his spindly arms and legs.

Oh, not forgetting the large beer belly resting comfortably on his knees, as he sits proudly in his lumpy Camry. wink

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urgent! Choosing Between 05 Camry And 08 Avensis by Readonee35L(m): 8:10am On Jul 07, 2016
Siena:
I'm not a fan of either, but gosh! Toyota took a wrong turn after the Camry XV20 (1997-2001) models. The Camry XV30 (2001-2006) is an ugly beast, ugly as sin. Even the bodykit fitted to the car pictured here, does little to alleviate it's ugliness.

Styling a Camry XV30, is akin to putting make-up on a pig, the results are even worse, than on a stock car. Ugh.

Which car would I pick? Personally, I would go with the Toyota Avensis. It looks fresher, it's newer, and while not exactly as sporty-looking as the smaller Corolla, it does manage to look a lot better than the staid, lumpy and extremely dull Camry XV30, which would be more fitting to the image of an older man, with white hair on his chest, and knotted veins on his spindly arms and legs.

Oh, not forgetting the large beer belly resting comfortably on his knees, as he sits proudly in his lumpy Camry. wink
The bolded Got Me cracking .
You're Wicked .
Lmao
But the 2005/2006 Camry SE is not that bad.
But the early 2002-2005 le & xle are gabbage

(1) (Reply)

What Does Your Vehicle Manufacturer Say? / Pls Help,they Say I Can't Use Tinted Windows,even Tho I Have Paid For D Permit / How I Fixed My My Car Steering Rack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.