Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Photo Of Emese Doktor With Her Husband And Son - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo Of Emese Doktor With Her Husband And Son (67382 Views)

House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex / Big And Bold Husband And Wife Family Picture / I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Emese Doktor With Her Husband And Son by investnow2013: 6:50am On Jul 05, 2016
Hungarian lady Emese Doktor says she made N2,000/ N3000 in 20 minutes from selling pure water

She hawked to feel the pains of Nigeria and to raise awareness

Check out some photos:

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photo Of Emese Doktor With Her Husband And Son by investnow2013: 6:51am On Jul 05, 2016
Lalasticlala come & see what this Oyibo Woman dey do for Nija Streetoooo!!!!!

9 Likes

Re: Photo Of Emese Doktor With Her Husband And Son by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 05, 2016
Aawww tat baby is so cute kiss.

37 Likes

Re: Photo Of Emese Doktor With Her Husband And Son by gmaribel(m): 6:53am On Jul 05, 2016
Aunty Ambode will lock you up if you try it again.

102 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photo Of Emese Doktor With Her Husband And Son by teekay213(m): 6:54am On Jul 05, 2016
Hungarian women are always hungry.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Emese Doktor With Her Husband And Son by temitemi1(m): 6:55am On Jul 05, 2016
This is difficult to believe. I think d woman is jst trying to see d difficulty in hawking ni.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Emese Doktor With Her Husband And Son by orisa37: 6:56am On Jul 05, 2016
May God be her Power, Might and Hope.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Emese Doktor With Her Husband And Son by Immunity1(f): 6:56am On Jul 05, 2016
Who care hope you aware of new law that restricted the people from Hawking?
Re: Photo Of Emese Doktor With Her Husband And Son by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 05, 2016
I feel the pain of Nigerian hawkers. I knw it's not easy nd I God ease all our affairs but this oyibo woman, wat is she trying to portray? that Nigerians are hawkers? If you wanna create awarness u should do something for tge hawkers by helping them off their burdens cos nobody wish to be hawker..
moreover I hope shes not in lagos before dem go nab am cos Anbode no knw oyibo oo
Re: Photo Of Emese Doktor With Her Husband And Son by ojoyentalk: 7:01am On Jul 05, 2016
Only in movies
Re: Photo Of Emese Doktor With Her Husband And Son by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 05, 2016
Possibly she felt like experiencing an alien situation

If that woman apply as CSR in any bank, they will employ her without interview

12 Likes

Re: Photo Of Emese Doktor With Her Husband And Son by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 05, 2016
Did she hawk in Lagos?
Re: Photo Of Emese Doktor With Her Husband And Son by Bilabong(m): 7:11am On Jul 05, 2016
Nigerians and foreign goods.
Just because it's a white that is Hawking they will patronise her. e be them like "foreign coke".

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photo Of Emese Doktor With Her Husband And Son by Nobody: 7:14am On Jul 05, 2016
I'm sure even if she sells bottled water for N200, Nigerian men would still rush to buy it. Our blood fit hot for oyibo things.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Emese Doktor With Her Husband And Son by Pheals(f): 7:19am On Jul 05, 2016
Another post of oyibo man Hawking ! What make it news !!
Re: Photo Of Emese Doktor With Her Husband And Son by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:20am On Jul 05, 2016
Where is Ambode when you need him?

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Emese Doktor With Her Husband And Son by Progressive01(m): 7:23am On Jul 05, 2016
temitemi1:
Why I'm I finding this difficult to believe I think d woman is jst trying to see d difficulty in hawking ni.
am I the only one who finds it difficult to believe this came from this poster?? shocked

Dude, tell us, for real, did you copy this comment from elsewhere or did it truly originate from you? shockedshocked

8 Likes

Re: Photo Of Emese Doktor With Her Husband And Son by Progressive01(m): 7:25am On Jul 05, 2016
favoured234:
Possibly she felt like experiencing an alien situation

If that woman apply as CSR in any bank, they will employ her without interview
If you had a company and she did, would you do so without interview? gringrin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Emese Doktor With Her Husband And Son by Progressive01(m): 7:28am On Jul 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Aawww tat baby is so cute kiss.
Looks so much like his father, save for the colour of his skin. smiley

11 Likes

Re: Photo Of Emese Doktor With Her Husband And Son by nickxtra(m): 7:35am On Jul 05, 2016
Is she acting Nollywood?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Emese Doktor With Her Husband And Son by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 05, 2016
Progressive01:
If you had a company and she did, would you do so without interview? gringrin

No I will not because I don see oyibo people finish..
But me and you know my country Nigeria.
I bet you, even that day people will buy all those stuff even when they are not thirsty.. @ least na oyibo sell am give them wink

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Emese Doktor With Her Husband And Son by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 05, 2016
Progressive01:
Looks so much like his father, save for the colour of his skin. smiley

I want to have as many as I can make grin all so adorable...
Re: Photo Of Emese Doktor With Her Husband And Son by Progressive01(m): 7:45am On Jul 05, 2016
favoured234:

No I will not because I don see oyibo people finish..
But me and you know my country Nigeria.
I bet you, even that day people will buy all those stuff even when they are not thirsty.. @ least na oyibo sell am give them wink
Haba sister!!! E never reach dat level jor- especially in Gidi where here are more white folks than anywhere else in the country.
Re: Photo Of Emese Doktor With Her Husband And Son by Progressive01(m): 7:52am On Jul 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I want to have as many as I can make grin all so adorable...
I can imagine.. Well, you know what to do to make your dreams come true, but keep in mind time is of the essence, especially for women. wink
Re: Photo Of Emese Doktor With Her Husband And Son by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 05, 2016
Progressive01:
I can imagine.. Well, you know what to do to make your dreams come true, but keep in mind time is of the essence, especially for women. wink

Now tatz d thing I dunno. grin spare me some knowledge plz.
Re: Photo Of Emese Doktor With Her Husband And Son by DaBullIT(m): 8:17am On Jul 05, 2016
lol
This happened more than a year ago
TonyeBarcanista:
Where is Ambode when you need him?
Re: Photo Of Emese Doktor With Her Husband And Son by Progressive01(m): 8:20am On Jul 05, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Now tatz d thing I dunno. grin spare me some knowledge plz.
Come on, I don't wanna believe you're that naïve. You know exactly what I mean.. wink
Re: Photo Of Emese Doktor With Her Husband And Son by KINGwax007(m): 8:23am On Jul 05, 2016
People are extremely stupid!

This news was nothing less than 5months old. The woman didn't even say she made such erroneous and impossible amount in such minutes.

She onlynsaid she did it to identify with the pains of those who do it..a ataunt for her NGO though...

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Emese Doktor With Her Husband And Son by GoldenJAT(m): 8:26am On Jul 05, 2016
Unmmmm!!! even people way no want drink pure water go buy am

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Emese Doktor With Her Husband And Son by investnow2013: 9:13am On Jul 05, 2016
investnow2013:
Lalasticlala come & see what this Oyibo Woman dey do for Nija Streetoooo!!!!!
Re: Photo Of Emese Doktor With Her Husband And Son by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 05, 2016
IS that her capital or profit ?

Meanwhile old story.
Re: Photo Of Emese Doktor With Her Husband And Son by walmovich: 10:26am On Jul 05, 2016
Cute kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

For How Long Should An Engagement Ring Be Worn? / Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics / Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Husband's Best Friend (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.