Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics (67436 Views)

Adebiyi Muiz Celebrates Susan Smith, His Elderly Oyinbo Wife / Ekiti Man And His Oyinbo Wife Step Out In Style (Photos) / I Apply ‘love Charm’ On My Manhood To Win My Wife Back – Man Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by Nobody: 5:42am On Apr 05, 2016
What will you do if your Son/Brother brings her from abroad as a wife??

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/04/guy-brought-his-oyinbo-wife-back-home.html

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by Nobody: 5:49am On Apr 05, 2016
The guy saw beyond the skin color so the tattoo didn't mean a thing to him ....

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by sexynabila(f): 5:52am On Apr 05, 2016
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by Smellymouth: 6:03am On Apr 05, 2016
I trust my mama..
Whether na for Green card ,Red card or Pink card, she go scream like this ::

"Chai!! , my enemies don succeed ooooooo "

589 Likes 47 Shares

Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by ramdris(m): 6:18am On Apr 05, 2016
All I see is GREEN CARD!

We need to see d guy also before we can call it love or business... grin. I trust my mama.. if I try dis kind thing ehn, I go hear am..

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by englishmart(m): 6:21am On Apr 05, 2016
my Mon will first ask for her pix before she comes; if she sees something like that, she will call to confirm she's not a billboard.

Clean those letter writings or you remain in Azerbaijan

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by englishmart(m): 6:22am On Apr 05, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
lalastclala
you also invite lalastic.lala? I thought you are his alternative moniker

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by taurus25(m): 6:23am On Apr 05, 2016
what is this undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by Cutehector(m): 6:26am On Apr 05, 2016
Okotorigba!!

Okotorigba!

nnamudi!! Nnamuuuuuuuddi! Hw many times did I call u? Who is this human being dat is looking like drawing book? Eh..

Before I count zero.. if I open my eyes see that thing in my presence eh, I will shoot both of u and make sure you are dead.

TufFiiiiiiiiiiaa

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by chelseaboi(m): 6:39am On Apr 05, 2016
When The long waited masquerade suddenly appears in ur villa

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by Tallesty1(m): 6:40am On Apr 05, 2016
Human peacock

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by coolebux(m): 6:41am On Apr 05, 2016
The biggest toy of the family gringrin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by Nobody: 6:43am On Apr 05, 2016
dis one ke......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by Fiwasayo(f): 7:01am On Apr 05, 2016
She looks like a work of art grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by ItzTun3chi(m): 7:07am On Apr 05, 2016
Thats why africa is still in stone age angry angry .I'm gonna marry her so far I love her regardless my parents accepts or not.na me wan marry am not them angry

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by nairagossip: 7:07am On Apr 05, 2016
lol
Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by pretydiva(f): 7:18am On Apr 05, 2016
The guy need green paper badly cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by busky101(m): 7:20am On Apr 05, 2016
Dis one puna-lips go don slack finish....what a wife

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by mikool007(m): 7:24am On Apr 05, 2016
No no no angry he must have been blind wen he pickd her nd if he was'nt i will make him blind

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by sauceEEP(m): 7:28am On Apr 05, 2016
Hmmmm tattoo all over her body, who knows if she equally tattooed her poosaay....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by bright007(f): 7:34am On Apr 05, 2016
There is more to this than meets the eye.

Its either green card is involved or hard currency

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by solid3(m): 7:34am On Apr 05, 2016
That guy must be a go-no-where. Can she appear at a business meeting?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 05, 2016
I am more stunned than d Op lol.... My mama because of her tatoos it's capita NO for ya marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by sweetilicious(f): 7:45am On Apr 05, 2016
She might be pure in heart you know. That's the most important thing any sensible human will consider.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by OohMpa: 8:00am On Apr 05, 2016
Mama: Ooh Mpa, who be this? You bring house girl for me. My son is doing well

Ooh Mpa: Mama, no she's my wife

Mama: What did you say?

Ooh Mpa: I said she's my...

Mom:

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by Airforce1(m): 8:07am On Apr 05, 2016
THose of you saying "my mama this my mama that" are so shameless.

So at your age your mom still decides for you?

Na una mama wan marry wife for una?

This is why some of you will remain single till you grow white bear bear.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by Dmanlex(m): 8:27am On Apr 05, 2016
My Uncle way say she's an investment. As long as our containing keep shipping in into NAiJA.
My street niggas be like as long as million dollars is sure
my parents be like u need prayers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 05, 2016
There is notin bad in marrying a white woman....but the tattoo is just too much

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by kilokeys(m): 8:33am On Apr 05, 2016
We will take her to the onichugbo river.. And sacrifice her to the goddess

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by hazyfm1: 8:38am On Apr 05, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics by Urine: 8:40am On Apr 05, 2016
If I do this, my Mum will go inside her room and start shouting Jesus. That's how she deals with shock. Hehehehehehe

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Husband Slapped Me For Asking Him To Wash Plates / Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Husband's Best Friend (pics) / My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.