Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

D'banj Drops A Hint About His Wedding To Lineo Didi Kilgrow (VIDEO) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Drops A Hint About His Wedding To Lineo Didi Kilgrow (VIDEO) (32644 Views)

Lineo Didi Kilgrow Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son / D'banj Celebrates Birthday Of His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow / D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Drops A Hint About His Wedding To Lineo Didi Kilgrow (VIDEO) by Kunberg: 12:23pm On Jul 05, 2016
Congrat bro
Re: D'banj Drops A Hint About His Wedding To Lineo Didi Kilgrow (VIDEO) by ogwuche4u(m): 12:41pm On Jul 05, 2016
bigerboy200:

How does being a fan help the harsh situation of Nigeria?? Better to be dis disappointed on something more meaningful other than Dbanj 's secret wedding...After all these celebrities don't give a poo about their fans...
OK sir.
Re: D'banj Drops A Hint About His Wedding To Lineo Didi Kilgrow (VIDEO) by baeboo: 12:51pm On Jul 05, 2016
oya "when are you getting married" crew
over to una

enjoy ya sef baeboo
Re: D'banj Drops A Hint About His Wedding To Lineo Didi Kilgrow (VIDEO) by ZiggyMr(m): 2:14pm On Jul 05, 2016
ogwuche4u post=47226i573:
why the hiding shit? I ain't believing no shit about this. dbang is a big figure and so many persons will want to celebrate with him. if dbang has actually done this, then am disappointed and with immediate effect removing myself from his fan base.
Lol... The guy send u
Re: D'banj Drops A Hint About His Wedding To Lineo Didi Kilgrow (VIDEO) by ogwuche4u(m): 2:25pm On Jul 05, 2016
ZiggyMr:
Lol... The guy send u
the matter dey pain me na.
Re: D'banj Drops A Hint About His Wedding To Lineo Didi Kilgrow (VIDEO) by ZiggyMr(m): 4:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
ogwuche4u:

the matter dey pain me na.
No worry my guy
Re: D'banj Drops A Hint About His Wedding To Lineo Didi Kilgrow (VIDEO) by Dickson247boom(m): 6:09pm On Jul 05, 2016
the man who claimed to be Jesus Christ... see here... http://www.krimixkblog.com/2016/07/a-uganda-man-who-claimed-to-be-jesus.html?m=1
Re: D'banj Drops A Hint About His Wedding To Lineo Didi Kilgrow (VIDEO) by kenoz(m): 10:11pm On Jul 05, 2016
Re: D'banj Drops A Hint About His Wedding To Lineo Didi Kilgrow (VIDEO) by kenoz(m): 10:12pm On Jul 05, 2016
I don believe it
Re: D'banj Drops A Hint About His Wedding To Lineo Didi Kilgrow (VIDEO) by kenoz(m): 10:12pm On Jul 05, 2016
I dont believe it
Re: D'banj Drops A Hint About His Wedding To Lineo Didi Kilgrow (VIDEO) by pharuqchulker(m): 12:54am On Jul 06, 2016
He is prolly trying tp get married wen He realise that people r nw tagging gim as gay.....

guys just click in my signature...
Re: D'banj Drops A Hint About His Wedding To Lineo Didi Kilgrow (VIDEO) by lollybae(f): 11:27am On Aug 06, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-Husband, Niyi Proposes To Another Woman (photos) / Churchill Celebrates White Girl's Birthday: "Your Love Is Sweeter Than Wine" / Checkout Saka, Kate Hensaw And Others In Hilarious Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.