Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,320 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Which CMS Is Best For Creating A Classified Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Which CMS Is Best For Creating A Classified Site (1840 Views)

Which Cms Is Naij.com Using? / Just Finished Creating My First Classified Site / Which CMS To Use? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which CMS Is Best For Creating A Classified Site by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 05, 2016
Hi guys,
Please I'm confused on which platform is best for creating a classified website.. Thanks in advance for your responses.
Re: Which CMS Is Best For Creating A Classified Site by abtechy: 1:11pm On Jul 05, 2016
WordPress works better
Let me design for you call me on 08069026433 for us to talk
Re: Which CMS Is Best For Creating A Classified Site by jacksonfred78: 1:37pm On Jul 05, 2016
Depending on your purpose, not all the platforms requires WordPress especially if much integration and manipulation is involved
You can get more advice from me
Re: Which CMS Is Best For Creating A Classified Site by hollyfat(m): 1:56pm On Jul 05, 2016
fighal:
Hi guys,
Please I'm confused on which platform is best for creating a classified website.. Thanks in advance for your responses.
you can use wordpress or hire a developer to build from scratch. Check http://tradelistng.com
Re: Which CMS Is Best For Creating A Classified Site by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 05, 2016
fighal:
Hi guys,
Wordpress works great... There are professionally designed premium themes to help you build your classifieds site with ease. However, most premium themes are too costly. The least I've seen is $40.
While Wordpress will work perfectly well, I will recommend Osclass. It has beautiful and highly responsive themes which won't punch holes on your pockets. There is one Osclass theme I so much love that costs around $25. Hey, I won't mention it!
Just search for Osclass on google and if you're like others, you'll come before this honourable congregation to testify! wink
Ohhh, did I mention that jiji.com.ng uses Osclass The script makes it easy for you to own your classified site. Keep us updated!

1 Like

Re: Which CMS Is Best For Creating A Classified Site by abtechy: 4:45pm On Jul 05, 2016
Wordpress is the best you can do it your self with already design theme
http://themeforest.net/item/classiads-classified-ads-wordpress-theme/8625840
if you are interested call me on 08069026433 or email cosmasokeke04@gmail.com
It sold for $49 but will sell it for you at 5000 naira.
but if you want me to design for you it 29,000 naira.
For more wordpress premium theme @ 5k call me too.
Re: Which CMS Is Best For Creating A Classified Site by bedfordng(m): 10:17pm On Jul 05, 2016
fighal:
Hi guys,
you can check online to get classified ads cms script. There are cms meant for classified ads.

1 Like

Re: Which CMS Is Best For Creating A Classified Site by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 06, 2016
If you are a coder or designer Just lay your on what you can handle best, if you cant design or code then pay people like me to do it for you

give it a try start on something, if you can move on then call someone to do it for you and conc on publicity

1 Like

Re: Which CMS Is Best For Creating A Classified Site by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 06, 2016
jacksonfred78:
Depending on your purpose, not all the platforms requires WordPress especially if much integration and manipulation is involved
You can get more advice from me
Thanks for your reply.... It's a simple Real Estate classified site where users can register and post free and paid ads. with very few categories and almost all major locations in Nigeria
Re: Which CMS Is Best For Creating A Classified Site by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 06, 2016
JesusWillSaveME:
If you are a coder or designer Just lay your on what you can handle best, if you cant design or code then pay people like me to do it for you

give it a try start on something, if you can move on then call someone to do it for you and conc on publicity
Thanks bro... like how much will it cost you to carry out the task
Re: Which CMS Is Best For Creating A Classified Site by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 06, 2016
Laive:

Wordpress works great... There are professionally designed premium themes to help you build your classifieds site with ease. However, most premium themes are too costly. The least I've seen is $40.
While Wordpress will work perfectly well, I will recommend Osclass. It has beautiful and highly responsive themes which won't punch holes on your pockets. There is one Osclass theme I so much love that costs around $25. Hey, I won't mention it!
Just search for Osclass on google and if you're like others, you'll come before this honourable congregation to testify! wink
Ohhh, did I mention that jiji.com.ng uses Osclass The script makes it easy for you to own your classified site. Keep us updated!
Bro I'm checking that out now... Thanks wink wink wink wink
#OneLove

(1) (Reply)

Are You An Upcoming Nigerian Artiste / Domain Flipping: Questions/help / You Are Missing Alot If You Didn't Know These

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.