Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,193 members, 7,953,697 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:46 PM

Harliburton Scandal: Clear Your Name If You Aren't Guilty, Ekiti APC Spokeperson - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Harliburton Scandal: Clear Your Name If You Aren't Guilty, Ekiti APC Spokeperson (989 Views)

Ekiti APC Protests Against Fayose's Verbal Attacks On Buhari (Photos) / Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! / Immunity Has Become Impunity In Ekiti — APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Harliburton Scandal: Clear Your Name If You Aren't Guilty, Ekiti APC Spokeperson by WorkTheTalk(m): 8:57am On Jul 05, 2016
The spokesperson of the All Progressive Congress, APC in Ekiti State, Hon Taiwo Olatunbosun has sent an open letter to the Nigerian first lady, Aisha Buhari, wanting her to clear her name in the Harliburton scandal.

The letter reads:
LETTER TO THE FIRST LADY, FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
Dear Madam First Lady,
Firstly, I have to confess I am a true Partisan of you and I respect you a lot. Your beauty and intelligence has made you a role model to many. The kindness of your heart and your selfless character has made the dried field swirl again.
I salute the First Lady, a woman of Beauty and Brain.
I am glad to write you this letter as your fan and rightful Citizen of this great Country, Nigeria.
As regards Governor Ayodele Fayose’s allegation against you as an abettor in the Halliburton Scandal which landed Mr. Jeferson in jail, I like you to please explain to me how come this coincidence.
August 5, 2009, Mr Jeferson was convicted of eleven counts including conspiracy to commit bribery, deprivation of honest services by wire fraud, and violations of the Foreign Corrupt Practices. Mr Jeferson reported to federal prison in Beautmont, Texas to begin his 13 years sentence, 4th of May, 2012.
However, Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State on Monday, 20th of June, 2016, distributed a statement which contained excerpts of court documents.
In the statement, he claimed that you were an accomplice in the bribery scandal that landed Mr. Jefferson in jail, adding a link to the documents sourced from the United States Department of Justice Website (Link).
After taken a close look at the allegation and also the international passport data page which went viral on social media some days back, the cleaned owner of the passport bears your name and as well originated from your State. I seize to understand how easy it is to locate someone with the First lady’s full name and also from the same state of Origin if not the First Lady.
This confuse me and most of your enthusiasts.

A lady in the United States of America came up with a story to claim the passport was forged. I really doubt if that was enough to make Nigerians believe you are clean.
Most importantly, this allegation is now being used to discredit our party, APC in Ekiti State in particular and in Nigeria as a whole.
Nigerians were further taken aback when you failed to make your highly advertised trip to the United States of America to attend the World First Ladies Conference on June 30.
Most of us, your fans felt so disappointed because we were looking forward to seeing you putting Governor Fayose to permanent shame that day.
Nigerians are now saying that truly, you cannot enter the US without being arrested, this a source of worry for us.
I therefore wonder if the First Lady, Mrs. Aisha Buhari, would give more deductive and valid argument to cleanse herself form this scandal. We need more than words of mouth to believe we are truly safe from corruption…..
Thank you ma.
Rt Hon. Taiwo Olatunbosun
Publicity Secretary
APC, Ekiti State

http://www.hopefornigeriaonline.com/harliburton-scandal-clear-name-guilty-ekiti-apc-spokeperson-olatunbosun-writes-nigerian-first-lady/

1 Like

Re: Harliburton Scandal: Clear Your Name If You Aren't Guilty, Ekiti APC Spokeperson by Arian11(m): 8:58am On Jul 05, 2016
Suffice to say she's guilty ...travel to the states and bury this issue ...

2 Likes

Re: Harliburton Scandal: Clear Your Name If You Aren't Guilty, Ekiti APC Spokeperson by PehaKaso: 8:58am On Jul 05, 2016
shocked
Re: Harliburton Scandal: Clear Your Name If You Aren't Guilty, Ekiti APC Spokeperson by Angrymode: 9:06am On Jul 05, 2016
Just like her husband, can't do the simple to clear their names. She is as guilty as her husband without a certificate but with so much alleged classmates

2 Likes

Re: Harliburton Scandal: Clear Your Name If You Aren't Guilty, Ekiti APC Spokeperson by Vendoor(f): 9:13am On Jul 05, 2016
If this is true! Then the corruption fight of Mr president is completely ruined embarassed

Please defend yourself and do it fast!

3 Likes

Re: Harliburton Scandal: Clear Your Name If You Aren't Guilty, Ekiti APC Spokeperson by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 05, 2016
Exactly

And I am sure this money is for Buhari himself

1 Like

Re: Harliburton Scandal: Clear Your Name If You Aren't Guilty, Ekiti APC Spokeperson by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 05, 2016
Madam go US na! Haba!

2 Likes

Re: Harliburton Scandal: Clear Your Name If You Aren't Guilty, Ekiti APC Spokeperson by Bibors(m): 9:21am On Jul 05, 2016
In no distant time, the Hunter will become the hunted.
I love the evolution of democracy in Nigeria. When APC losses to another party come 2019 as the case may be, the past regime will be probed and some - don't throw stones may have visited their ansestors by then making clear the coast for a probe that will see these perceived saints visiting EFCC and getting bails. Belive me by then, so many sections of the constitution would have been amended by then making increasingly difficult for the saints of today to be free.
May God keep us to see the Evolution of Naija

1 Like

Re: Harliburton Scandal: Clear Your Name If You Aren't Guilty, Ekiti APC Spokeperson by nnachukz(m): 9:21am On Jul 05, 2016
This guy's zombiesm is getting cured gradually. Fear anybody who always claims to be holier than others but can not convincingly back it up with actions when opportunity to do so beckons. Just like Buhari bring your certificate to court, he left the certificate and went and hired 15 SANs. Aisha clear your name if you are sure you are not the one, she starts writing threatening letters to Fayose instead.

2 Likes

Re: Harliburton Scandal: Clear Your Name If You Aren't Guilty, Ekiti APC Spokeperson by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 05, 2016
Every Nigerian knows the woman is guilty... No.matter how much you run in.this world, u will surely meet ur recompense

1 Like

Re: Harliburton Scandal: Clear Your Name If You Aren't Guilty, Ekiti APC Spokeperson by IRserveMyComent(f): 9:47am On Jul 05, 2016
How i wish other APC states would take a cue from Ekiti. Let this woman be heated up by her own party members so she would have no choice than to go to the U S. But no matter the heat i know she would never step a foot into the States because she knows she is guilty.

1 Like

Re: Harliburton Scandal: Clear Your Name If You Aren't Guilty, Ekiti APC Spokeperson by TheFreeOne: 9:55am On Jul 05, 2016
Rt Hon. Taiwo Olatunbosun....haven't you heard of Daura Secret Service / EFCC

You better start checking your closets to be sure there ain't secrets there cos those guys may come after you soon.

1 Like

Re: Harliburton Scandal: Clear Your Name If You Aren't Guilty, Ekiti APC Spokeperson by blaquemyc: 9:55am On Jul 05, 2016
am just here to read comments. Meanwhile, let me continue sipping my chill of ogogoro.
Re: Harliburton Scandal: Clear Your Name If You Aren't Guilty, Ekiti APC Spokeperson by TheFreeOne: 9:57am On Jul 05, 2016
A bad forgery's the ultimate insult.
-Jonathan Gash

This APC scribe shouldn't be in a hurry cos the ogas at the top are working on USA visit arrangements in a diplomatic style.
Re: Harliburton Scandal: Clear Your Name If You Aren't Guilty, Ekiti APC Spokeperson by ckmayoca: 9:59am On Jul 05, 2016
This APC guy refreshing a quiet matter.
Re: Harliburton Scandal: Clear Your Name If You Aren't Guilty, Ekiti APC Spokeperson by ckmayoca: 10:00am On Jul 05, 2016
He shld be more concern of certificate matter that concerns his party and it's leader.
Re: Harliburton Scandal: Clear Your Name If You Aren't Guilty, Ekiti APC Spokeperson by onexile: 10:08am On Jul 05, 2016
I was told she is also a victim of child marriage and sex abuse by Bubu, pls is it true?

Anyway, we all know she is a criminal, but Bubu is the bigger criminal here!

2 Likes

Re: Harliburton Scandal: Clear Your Name If You Aren't Guilty, Ekiti APC Spokeperson by Pedrop: 10:11am On Jul 05, 2016
Mr corruption is fighting crruption to practise corruption alone with his family.

Buhari's entire family should be probed after his exit from office or earth( any one that comes first). His daughter's statement of accounts should be checked by EFCC and kept intact till when it will be needed.
Re: Harliburton Scandal: Clear Your Name If You Aren't Guilty, Ekiti APC Spokeperson by Pedrop: 10:13am On Jul 05, 2016
I bet zombies will find it difficult to attack both the message and messenger unless zombies from North, but let me see if i am right.
Re: Harliburton Scandal: Clear Your Name If You Aren't Guilty, Ekiti APC Spokeperson by Wizteaser: 10:15am On Jul 05, 2016
Oga madam na thief
Re: Harliburton Scandal: Clear Your Name If You Aren't Guilty, Ekiti APC Spokeperson by chernest2002: 10:20am On Jul 05, 2016
Thieves are forming saints nowadays. Aisha is a Nigerian and buhari said that all Nigerians are criminals.

1 Like

Re: Harliburton Scandal: Clear Your Name If You Aren't Guilty, Ekiti APC Spokeperson by basingstoke: 10:23am On Jul 05, 2016
Buhari is never a sincere man. How can you borrow 25 million to pay for presidential form. and your wife can coughs out 300 million 2 days later to charity.
Re: Harliburton Scandal: Clear Your Name If You Aren't Guilty, Ekiti APC Spokeperson by bet9ja(m): 10:24am On Jul 05, 2016
Rt Hon. Taiwo Olatunbosun will be link with Dasuki in 2 weeks time. Let us wait and see.

(1) (Reply)

See What I Experienced At The ATM Today / Most Wanted Nigerians In UK / N4.6bn Ekiti Election Fund Fraud: Obanikoro Arraigned In Absentia.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.