Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

People Are Telling Me They Are Tired Of Nigeria; Their Hope Is In My Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Are Telling Me They Are Tired Of Nigeria; Their Hope Is In My Government (958 Views)

My Government Is Working To Reduce Unemployment - President Buhari Assures / May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari / Buhari: My Government Not Responsible For Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Are Telling Me They Are Tired Of Nigeria; Their Hope Is In My Government by Destined2win: 11:35am On Aug 13, 2016
These are indeed bad times for the nation. A lot of people are fed up already
Re: People Are Telling Me They Are Tired Of Nigeria; Their Hope Is In My Government by Destined2win: 11:37am On Aug 13, 2016
I do not blame them, each day looks so vague. The worst of it is that the Government is so confused; this is the most confused government in history.
Re: People Are Telling Me They Are Tired Of Nigeria; Their Hope Is In My Government by Destined2win: 11:39am On Aug 13, 2016
There is no clear cut path out of the present economic mess. All we hear is blame games on previous administration
Re: People Are Telling Me They Are Tired Of Nigeria; Their Hope Is In My Government by Destined2win: 11:40am On Aug 13, 2016
There is hope. I will salvage the situation and restore your dignity of being a citizen
Re: People Are Telling Me They Are Tired Of Nigeria; Their Hope Is In My Government by Destined2win: 11:41am On Aug 13, 2016
This is my promise
Re: People Are Telling Me They Are Tired Of Nigeria; Their Hope Is In My Government by Destined2win: 11:43am On Aug 13, 2016
'Righteousness exalts a nation but sin is a reproach to a people'.

Literally we are suffering as a result of our sins as a people; the sin of corruption, sabotage, bribery and all other evils
Re: People Are Telling Me They Are Tired Of Nigeria; Their Hope Is In My Government by Destined2win: 11:45am On Aug 13, 2016
I will make this nation great again; all nations will marvel at the prosperity and peace that will grace this nation and all that concerns her. So help me God!
Re: People Are Telling Me They Are Tired Of Nigeria; Their Hope Is In My Government by theEYe21(f): 12:10pm On Aug 13, 2016
Who told you the government is confused undecided the government is putting their selves and their families first before the people or anybody else. That is leadership for you
Destined2win:
I do not blame them, each day looks so vague. The worst of it is that the Government is so confused; this is the most confused government in history.
Re: People Are Telling Me They Are Tired Of Nigeria; Their Hope Is In My Government by Destined2win: 12:16pm On Aug 13, 2016
theEYe21:
Who told you the government is confused undecided the government is putting their selves and their families first before the people or anybody else. That is leadership for you

I agree with you. Over the years, we have seen a bunch of greedy and selfish leaders churned out from this nation.

That will end when I become President
Re: People Are Telling Me They Are Tired Of Nigeria; Their Hope Is In My Government by theEYe21(f): 12:39pm On Aug 13, 2016
The funny thing is when you become president you will do the same thing.It's because you don't know the real situation of things. Until you know, that's when you see things differently
Destined2win:

I agree with you. Over the years, we have seen a bunch of greedy and selfish leaders churned out from this nation.

Re: People Are Telling Me They Are Tired Of Nigeria; Their Hope Is In My Government by Destined2win: 12:44pm On Aug 13, 2016
theEYe21:
The funny thing is when you become president you will do the same thing.It's because you don't know the real situation of things. Until you know, that's when you see things differently

No I won't do that. I am for the people
Re: People Are Telling Me They Are Tired Of Nigeria; Their Hope Is In My Government by Opistorincos(m): 12:47pm On Aug 13, 2016
All me need to do is pray earnestly for God's intervention
Re: People Are Telling Me They Are Tired Of Nigeria; Their Hope Is In My Government by theEYe21(f): 12:51pm On Aug 13, 2016
So if life create a situation to choose between your people and your family, so you will choose your people over your family?
Destined2win:

No I won't do that. I am for the people
Re: People Are Telling Me They Are Tired Of Nigeria; Their Hope Is In My Government by Destined2win: 12:57pm On Aug 13, 2016
theEYe21:
So if life create a situation to choose between your people and your family, so you will choose your people over your family?

I will make my family a part of the people. All what is applicable to the people will be applicable to them too
Re: People Are Telling Me They Are Tired Of Nigeria; Their Hope Is In My Government by Destined2win: 12:58pm On Aug 13, 2016
Opistorincos:
All me need to do is pray earnestly for God's intervention
...and that I become President too
Re: People Are Telling Me They Are Tired Of Nigeria; Their Hope Is In My Government by Bishop0nyenmeme(m): 11:02am On Aug 22, 2016
:-
Destined2win:

embarassed A snake will always give birth to a snake.
Re: People Are Telling Me They Are Tired Of Nigeria; Their Hope Is In My Government by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 22, 2016
Joker... grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Is Truly Filled And Ran By Idi0ts! / Funny Photo Fact About Nigerian Party . True Or False ? / How Nigerian Government Caused Recession(roadmap To Civilization) -emir Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.