Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

I Will Show You How I Make Over 60k Monthly Free Of Charge - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Will Show You How I Make Over 60k Monthly Free Of Charge (1909 Views)

Invest N1600 And Be Gaining 60k Monthly / Easier Make $5,000 To $20,000 Monthly, Free To Join / Learn How To Make Money From The Internet Monthly ***free Webinar*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Show You How I Make Over 60k Monthly Free Of Charge by ronik4lif(m): 9:24am On Jul 05, 2016
My name is Anthony Aduka.I have been in the jungle of trying to find what really works and by that i mean "what works consistently without failing".Until God brought my little sister[Though a UNIBEN final year graduate] in to my way.I never expected it could come from her.She even lent me money to start the program inorder to prove to me that it works.Well,that is LONG LONG story.

Basically i do two major businesses that earns me above 60k consitently every month and they are MMM and Binary Option:
I know some of us here have heard MMM to extent that it has now become a chorus in our hear that for some reason now feels its a scam.There is this thing i call the "over-heard Syndrome".It happens to us alot.You have not done it before to know that its not working nor seen anyone before that it has not worked for but somehow because the news is everywhere,you just feel it won't work.For your information MMM works and will continue to work majorly because of its structural model it is founded upon "You only receive when you give".For those who do not know what am saying.MMM is a mutual aid network that facillitate direct member to member donation within the same network.With over 240 million members and in 118 countries makes MMM the biggest donation network in the planet.You can do your own research about it.I have a unique approach that enables me cash-out in every two weeks with MMM instead of the usual 1month making my returns on donation very fast.You will find out when you know me.

I will be doing some training sessions on whatspp as have been doing since last week.Its going to emcompass exactly what i am doing now since the last 5months.Which are basically MMM and BINARY OIPTION. To be sincere with you,for you to profit from binary option you need some knowledge in forex,but not to worry i will brush you up on some basic knowledge on that and i am also going to connect you to a network of international guys that are doing very great.Infact,this is one of the best thing that have ever happened to me.This is the best binary group in the world.You will see for yourself.THEY DO THE WORK... YOU FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS.SIMPLE.. But another thing is that you have to be able to avail yourself to certain period of the day especially in the evening and night to work with them.You see this group am talking about even with your $100,normally it can't be enough to add you up.I don't know what is getting into my head for doing this.Even though we would not be seeing physically,i have arranged for an online webinar that can help us to carry this out successfullyespecially the binary training.So it does not matter anywhere you are,so long you have access to the internet.
```I decided to run both MMM and binary option together because i want you to get the same result that i am also getting which i am certain that if you follow my instructions,30days from now you must earn money.no matter how little it is as rome was not built in a day.

CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION:
YOU MUST BE READY TO BE PART OF THE BOTH PROGRAM.
YOU MUST BE ABLE TO AFFORD MINIMUM OF #2000 TO KICK-START MMM[eventhou you will be using it in two weeks time].
YOU MUST BE READY TO FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTIONS[ As i want you to achieve result within a frame of time in mind].

WHAT IS MY BENEFIT IN DOING ALL THIS?

As some of you already know,i will get a referral bonus for bringing you into the MMM program.Simple. Apart from this i have no other benefit as i will be charging nothing from you.These training will be done free of charge and it is very sure that you will make money if you follow me.If you think that the 10% referral bonus is too much on your minimum of #2000,then you must be INCONSIDERATE as you do no think of other services that i will be helping you with FREE OF CHARGE.To be fair with you,this program is not meant for everybody.Only meant for those who want to see result in the next 30days. I NEED FRESH PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT IN THIS TWO PROGRAMS LISTED. Okay,Text or Add me on whatsapp 08093283251.
Re: I Will Show You How I Make Over 60k Monthly Free Of Charge by ikbnice(m): 9:46am On Jul 05, 2016
how does the binary trading work? I hot it isnt betonmarket 'cuz I av done dat b4
Re: I Will Show You How I Make Over 60k Monthly Free Of Charge by Ak47young(m): 11:47am On Jul 05, 2016
Don't listen to this guy I my brother got scammed by these people his money . He can't get help at all, look at the growth it's zero percent you know the reason they gave that it's because he is a minor. They never stated that when he was providing help

Re: I Will Show You How I Make Over 60k Monthly Free Of Charge by LANDOS4RE4: 2:46pm On Jul 05, 2016
lardo4u@gmail.com
Re: I Will Show You How I Make Over 60k Monthly Free Of Charge by onlyuch250: 11:16am On Jul 06, 2016
onlyuch250@yahoo.com
Re: I Will Show You How I Make Over 60k Monthly Free Of Charge by TEREQ(m): 11:21am On Jul 06, 2016
Make money Online Get 30% of any money you invest
Whatsapp me on 08102607216
This Financial community helps you grow your money by a whooping 30% Monthly.

Are you open to learn about it?
Then you are one step away from financial insecurity.

Are you willing to participate?
Then you would have given financial insecurity a technical knockout.

Hit my inbox or Whatsapp on 08l02607216

Together, let's change the world!
Click on http:///?i=chukwuj59@gmail.com
Re: I Will Show You How I Make Over 60k Monthly Free Of Charge by ronik4lif(m): 10:46am On Jul 09, 2016
Ak47young:
Don't listen to this guy I my brother got scammed by these people his money . He can't get help at all, look at the growth it's zero percent you know the reason they gave that it's because he is a minor. They never stated that when he was providing help

Well am just hearing for the first time now.Why did you not go through the terms and condition while registering with MMM?
Really surprised.

To set things straight,MMM is not an investment program and does not have a central account that they use to collect funds of participants.MMM only provides the system that makes DIRECT member to member donation possible.So you cannot say that MMM scammed you.It is clear that you did not gom throughn their terms and conditions before registering which you admitted that your brother is a minor and its based on that fact that you are not allowed to be donated to.
I am not MMM but am a participant of MMM and all i can say is that MMM has HELPED my life.
Re: I Will Show You How I Make Over 60k Monthly Free Of Charge by ronik4lif(m): 11:01am On Jul 09, 2016
Well i have being receiving messages about this program that i am currently running on whatspp.Some people say that they are not interested in MMM but only in Binary option.I made it clear that this opportunity is only meant for targeted people that are not yet in MMM as i hope to do the full binary option teaching with only those that indicates interest in MMM.

Thats because the Binary option part of the training itself is worth more than an average of us can afford in value and will take me alot of effort on my own side to conduct.So i don't want to waste my time with people that would not want to become a member with MMM.
My benefit from them is 10% referral bonus on their donation.Eventhough that is not big but i still feel that am benefiting something from my effort.I hope you understand because i am not trying to segregate.I am only trying to benefit even if its little from my effort that i will be putting in the training. Are you interested, then Text or whatspp me 08093283251

CHEERS.

(1) (Reply)

Hausa People Are The Most Intelligent Nigerians For Not Falling For MMM SCAM / Bring Your Paypal Funds For 520/$ / When Will The Sky Shelter Fund Be Listed On The NSE?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.