Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Neymar: I'm Not A Criminal, I've Done Nothing Wrong - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar: I'm Not A Criminal, I've Done Nothing Wrong (373 Views)

Kanu Nwankwo: I'm Not Interested In Politics / Promise Vincent Enyeama To Husband: 'Freezing Cold But I've Got You My Warmer' / Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Neymar: I'm Not A Criminal, I've Done Nothing Wrong by jerupil: 9:51am On Jul 05, 2016
The Brazilian has once again protested his innocence but insists his current off-field legal issues do not bother him and he is confident everything will be resolved soon...

NEYMAR: I'M NOT A CRIMINAL, I'VE DONE NOTHING WRONG
By Stefan Coerts
18:31MAINSHARE
0 Getty
The Brazilian has once again protested his innocence but insists his current off-field legal issues do not bother him and he is confident everything will be resolved soon

Barcelona star Neymar has voiced dismay with his treatment in sections of the media following his involvement in a number of legal cases, insisting he is not a "criminal".

The attacker's transfer from Santos to Camp Nou in 2013 has been the subject of legal cases in Spain and Brazil, with Neymar and his father accused of tax evasion.

As part of the investigation, the federal court of Sao Paulo ordered assets belonging to the Brazil captain to the tune of just under €45 million to be frozen in February. .... <<< read more >>> www.9jasportbet..com

(1) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Sentenced To Jail / Link Up With The Black Metal / July Special Sales At Micostarmall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.