Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa (34544 Views)

Douglas Costa Involved In Car Accident (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Treats His Girlfriend And Son To A London Dinner Date (photos) / Diego Costa Mocks Antonio Conte While Partying In Atletico Madrid Shirt (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by Godson333: 6:29pm On Aug 14, 2017
Diego Costa has accused Chelsea FC of treating him like a “criminal”, in a forthright newspaper interview which will deepen the breach with the Premier League club.

The striker is seeking a move back to Spain in the transfer window.

He has not played for Chelsea since the FA Cup final in May, following which he claims manager Antonio Conte sent him a text, telling him he was not in his plans for the new season.

Costa was interviewed at home in Brazil on the same day Chelsea lost their opening Premier League game to Burnley and said he was refusing the club’s demand to return to play with the reserves.

“They want me to be there training with the reserves. I wouldn’t be allowed access to the first-team dressing room and I would have no contact at all with the guys,” he told the Daily Mail.

“I’m not a criminal! I don’t think it is fair after all I have done to be treated like that.”

The Brazilian-born Spain international, who joined Chelsea from Atletico Madrid in 2014, said if the club did not allow him to move before the transfer window he was prepared to see out his contract unpaid in Brazil.

“I am open to being a year in Brazil without playing, even if Chelsea fine me for a year and don’t pay me.

“I’ll come back stronger. If I was in the wrong, I’d go back now and do as they say.

“I want the deal with Atletico resolved this month. My idea would be to go to Madrid, train there, get in the best physical shape and be ready to fire ahead of the World Cup.”

The situation is complicated by the fact that Atletico are currently banned from signing players in this window although a loan deal would be possible.

Costa’s relationship with Conte appears to have broken down although the Brazilian accepts the Italian “is a good coach”.

Last week Conte said there was “no news” on the Costa situation but earlier this summer said the “situation is closed.”

Mynd44

http://www.eyereport.com.ng/chelsea-treats-me-like-a-criminal-diego-costa-2/

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by Godson333: 6:31pm On Aug 14, 2017
Cc; Lalasticlala
Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by BiafranBushBoy: 6:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
Good player. Better than the bum called morata

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by MrHistorian: 8:26pm On Aug 14, 2017
Chelsea,the ungrateful team.

Costa was an indispensable tool to their EPL 2016/2017 triumph.Despite his goal scoring exploits,the manager decides to ridicule him out of the team by sending him an "ordinary" text message to inform him about his irrelevance in the team.Imagine!...Not even a Phone Call or a physical discussion.

That was how Diego Costa was disgraced out of the team because of a "frivolous" excuse of him to be fiery temper which can be easily solved by employing a Psychologist or engaging him maturely about how his attitude affects the team.

Let's wait to see a successor that will be as resilient as this gentleman is.

Please...Don't mention me and type Morata.

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by dhope001(m): 8:26pm On Aug 14, 2017
Though you are a good player. But I think they are right base on your behavior. lipsrsealed

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by moscobabs(m): 8:27pm On Aug 14, 2017
Costa u too stubborn

But Chelsea still need u sa

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by point5: 8:28pm On Aug 14, 2017
Ehyaaa I understand n feel ur pains Diago..but me ryt now be like

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by toyinjimoh(m): 8:28pm On Aug 14, 2017
Chelsea should give him second chance we are missing him

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by VargasVee(m): 8:28pm On Aug 14, 2017
Because you were acting a thug to even your own team.

No respect for anyone, not for coach or your fellow players and almost cost us Epl with your attitude in the pitch and silly threats to move to China in January.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by hardywaltz(m): 8:28pm On Aug 14, 2017
Chelsea is the last club on planet earth to treat a player rite.
Chelsea are destiny destroyers
If u doubt me ask Shevchenko

35 Likes

Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by jojothaiv(m): 8:28pm On Aug 14, 2017
Noted!
Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by Christane: 8:28pm On Aug 14, 2017
u thief anythng 4 their hand?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by KellyR: 8:29pm On Aug 14, 2017
sad
Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by Deejavu1(m): 8:29pm On Aug 14, 2017
He plays and cheats like a criminal naa grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by paulchineduN(m): 8:29pm On Aug 14, 2017
They behaved as one and should be treated as such

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by FemiEddy(m): 8:29pm On Aug 14, 2017
Just go to china, use ur head
Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by ovieokodhi(m): 8:29pm On Aug 14, 2017
I actually supposed to be the third to comment but b4 I finished typing I saw like 1million comments above me.. Haba

13 Likes

Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by Danemmy(m): 8:29pm On Aug 14, 2017
Chelsea fans right now
Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:29pm On Aug 14, 2017
Costa if you are not criminal then what are you Abeg stop acting like AFONJAS and own up to your mistakes... abeg I still dey mourn wetin Burnley do us

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 14, 2017
why should Conte treat him badly, cus he's arrogant? . smh, arrogant is what we truely need up front.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by George2016(m): 8:30pm On Aug 14, 2017
CHELSEA LET MY PERSON GO AND STOP TREATING HIM AS A CRIMINAL

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 14, 2017
if Man Utd come calling for costa, hmmm...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by tonididdy(m): 8:31pm On Aug 14, 2017
haha na now u wan HUMBLE
Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by Atiku2019: 8:31pm On Aug 14, 2017
cheesy
Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by teamv: 8:31pm On Aug 14, 2017
x
Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by Anikulhapo(m): 8:32pm On Aug 14, 2017
Wetin u be b4

Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by Nuelton(m): 8:32pm On Aug 14, 2017
Chelsea....worst club to play for!...Ndi Ara!

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 14, 2017
Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by tobyasky: 8:32pm On Aug 14, 2017
He didn't understand the withered and tired leaf that fell was one time green and was fallen on top of the world.
When he was doing his rubbish,he didn't know one day will com,he won't be relevant and needed anymore there, no be say him no play ball pass that majek fashek called bashuayi o

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by dakeskese(m): 8:34pm On Aug 14, 2017

I would have pitied him but he is truly a terrorist.

He masterminded the illegal sending off of Arsenal's Gabriel Paulista in September 2015. That cost us the match.

ntorrrrrrrr tongue...

Up Arsenal jare!

10 Likes

Re: Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa by paradigmshift(m): 8:34pm On Aug 14, 2017
leave that useless club bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Frank Lampard Takes Charge Of Chelsea Training For The First Time / Man Is In Tears After A Football Match (Photos) / Anichebe Plans To Buy A Football Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.