Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,478 members, 7,819,741 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Working at Ruff n Tumble - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Working at Ruff n Tumble (1862 Views)

Who Else Got This Invitation -ruff And Tumble / Sales Associate Recruitment At Ruff N Tumble / Ruff N Tumble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Working at Ruff n Tumble by Closetoheart: 10:32am On Jul 05, 2016
How is the working condition at Ruff n Tumble? I am sceptical because it is a one man business but I know there are some exceptions.

Please I need input on this subject matter. I don't want to gamble o...I need to shine my eye before taking any offer.

Thank you.
Re: Working at Ruff n Tumble by ABAPeters: 9:51am On Jan 08, 2019
Working at Ruff n Tumble would start off nice and hopeful, but be careful of some departments like the Accounts department. Generally, their laying off process is to stoop to blackmail. My friend was laid off last December and I can say it was pure blackmail, which should not be accepted. Her supervisor called her and another staff into his office and said, "I can no longer work with you two, so your services are no longer needed. I have been asked to give you dismissal letters but I would do you the favor of writing your letters of resignation, and you would backdate it and sign off." This he did so they did not have to pay them a month's salary in lieu of notice. To me that is blackmail, and no company should do that to any staff.

(1) (Reply)

Dispatch Riders Living Around Lekki/ajah Wanted / Please How True Is This Replacement Adavart About NCS / Flour Mills Of Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2018 (9 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.