Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,346 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Avengers Bomb NNPC And Chevron Pipelines - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Avengers Bomb NNPC And Chevron Pipelines (38265 Views)

The Real Meaning Of NNPC And DSS By Reno Omokri / Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested / Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avengers Bomb NNPC And Chevron Pipelines by agbangam: 3:34pm On Jul 05, 2016
spafu:
What you get for electing a useless certicateless dullard from Daura as a president. Just as Kachickwu a son of the Niger Delta was making efforts to pacify the militants to embrace dialogue with government,the fake doctorate degree holder in gworo chewing decided to replace him with Maikanti his fellow northern in order to provoke the South and enable achieve his evil goal. Where is Tinubu? Where is Akande? Where is Obasanjo the Foolish Letter Writer? Where is Father Mbaka the Politic-preacher? They have all gone quite now.

Comm'on wats d anger all about, my man have u ever heard an American irrespective of their colour calling for d destruction of Nation cos Obama is black?? U might not like PMB cos is frm d North or cos of his appoint but u and i know dat our common wealth won't be stolen under PMB watch like d PDP looters did.
If I may ask wat did Tinubu, Mbaka, Akande, Amaechi did to u guys OBJ witheld Lagos money for yrs during Tinubu reign but Tinubu still manage to pay his workers n kept a low debt profile, even those he helped to become governor are performing very well.
PMB wants to work but Those avengers are ex-PDP criminals and their activities are causing d Nation a lot of setback. Pls let's stop supporting evil.

1 Like

Re: Avengers Bomb NNPC And Chevron Pipelines by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 05, 2016
[s]
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DyAoewdrpg

[size=14pt]Nigerian Army To Take Insurgency War To Cyber Space[/size]

Report online material promoting terrorism or blowing up pipelines

Articles, images, speeches or videos that promote the blowing up of pipelines or terrorism or encourage it

Content encouraging people to commit acts of terrorism or blowing up pipelines

Websites made by terrorist or extremist organisations

Report Nairalanders who promote the blowing up of pipelines or terrorism or encourage it
[/s]. Trash!!!

2 Likes

Re: Avengers Bomb NNPC And Chevron Pipelines by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 05, 2016
Hmm.
Re: Avengers Bomb NNPC And Chevron Pipelines by spafu(m): 3:57pm On Jul 05, 2016
agbangam:

Comm'on wats d anger all about, my man have u ever heard an American irrespective of their colour calling for d destruction of Nation cos Obama is black?? U might not like PMB cos is frm d North or cos of his appoint but u and i know dat our common wealth won't be stolen under PMB watch like d PDP looters did.
If I may ask wat did Tinubu, Mbaka, Akande, Amaechi did to u guys OBJ witheld Lagos money for yrs during Tinubu reign but Tinubu still manage to pay his workers n kept a low debt profile, even those he helped to become governor are performing very well.
PMB wants to work but Those avengers are ex-PDP criminals and their activities are causing d Nation a lot of setback. Pls let's stop supporting evil.
Where were you when Buhari said the killing of Boko Haram member was an attack on the north? Where were you when Buhari refused to criticise and denounce the activities of Boko Haram? Where were you when Buhari refused to dialogue on behalf of Boko haram with the then federal govenment? Because end to Boko haram was an end to his presidential ambition. And to confirm that, Buhari and his party used Boko haram asa campaign tool that he willl crush them. If you want me to believe that Buhari indeed crushed Boko Haram then let him go and crush the NDA.
Re: Avengers Bomb NNPC And Chevron Pipelines by dumie(f): 4:01pm On Jul 05, 2016
The Avengers are back in full force..after the scamming comes the bombing

4 Likes

Re: Avengers Bomb NNPC And Chevron Pipelines by joshuamoses101(m): 4:03pm On Jul 05, 2016
Make FG still go make peace with this people na shu,this country dosent need these kinds of attacks,not nw nt ever
Re: Avengers Bomb NNPC And Chevron Pipelines by mutvy: 4:33pm On Jul 05, 2016
Keep it up guys. Soak your land with crude oil, your offsprings will suffer from your actions in the future.
Re: Avengers Bomb NNPC And Chevron Pipelines by Dante2008(m): 4:41pm On Jul 05, 2016
spafu:
What you get for electing a useless certicateless dullard from Daura as a president. Just as Kachickwu, a son of the Niger Delta, was making efforts to pacify the militants to embrace dialogue with government, the fake doctorate degree holder in gworo chewing decided to replace him with Maikanti his fellow northerner in order to provoke the South and facilitate the achievement of his evil goal. Where is Tinubu? Where is Akande? Where is Obasanjo the Foolish Letter Writer? Where is Father Mbaka the Politic-preacher? They have all gone quite now.
mr Man you most be from another planet, how on earth can u be reasoning like this in this 21st century I FELL SORRY FOR YOU AND YOUR UNBORN GENERATION.
Re: Avengers Bomb NNPC And Chevron Pipelines by mobi5592: 4:42pm On Jul 05, 2016
incredibly ingenious
knightsTempler:
Bomb everything bomb-able, we dey Una back. The government is a sectional government. Government of the north by the north for the north. They can NOT utilize the revenue of the 5% for their selfish egotistical self.

We must renegotiate our existence if we must live together, otherwise the country will disintegrate.

Meanwhile, Lwkmd!

The sighting of the moon was Inconclusive
-INEC

The sighting of the moon has been adjourned till tomorrow
-Abuja High Court

The sighting of the moon was not altered, a committee will be set-up to be headed by Sen. David Mark (Chairman Senate committee on Observation)
-Senate

The moon has already been sighted tomorrow
-Lai Mohammed

The anomally in the crescentic illumna of the moon in the atmospheric galaxy is tantamount to more crinkum crankum & hoola-baloo
-Patrick Obahiagbon

The APC was the cause of the moon not sighted in Nigeria
-Fayose

We will create another moon for Nigerians
-APC

Due to none sighting of the Moon, the Board of the Ulamas has been dissolved.
-Presidency

We will blew up the moon and we will blow up more moons
-NDA

We are responsible for the absence of the moon in the sky
-Boko Haram

Those responsible for the missing moon will soon be apprehended and charged accordingly. We have evidence.
-EFCC

We dont want to sight the Moon
-Brexit

We know where the moon is but we dont want to say.
-US

Abeg add your own I don taya!
Re: Avengers Bomb NNPC And Chevron Pipelines by Mercysam23(f): 4:42pm On Jul 05, 2016
csamii:

Come to my house, it's like Togo.

If e no be Togo, e no fit be like Togo. I want to go to Togo
Re: Avengers Bomb NNPC And Chevron Pipelines by TolErins(m): 5:02pm On Jul 05, 2016
Vandalisation is a senseless act of insensitive destruction of essential and useful commodities irrespective of your agitations, so NDA, think! undecided

1 Like

Re: Avengers Bomb NNPC And Chevron Pipelines by Kunberg: 5:06pm On Jul 05, 2016
Oga oooooo
Re: Avengers Bomb NNPC And Chevron Pipelines by Kunberg: 5:07pm On Jul 05, 2016
May God help dis country of ours
Re: Avengers Bomb NNPC And Chevron Pipelines by delerx(m): 5:14pm On Jul 05, 2016
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DyAoewdrpg

[size=14pt]Nigerian Army To Take Insurgency War To Cyber Space[/size]

Report online material promoting terrorism or blowing up pipelines

Articles, images, speeches or videos that promote the blowing up of pipelines or terrorism or encourage it

Content encouraging people to commit acts of terrorism or blowing up pipelines

Websites made by terrorist or extremist organisations

Report Nairalanders who promote the blowing up of pipelines or terrorism or encourage it
I support this move

1 Like

Re: Avengers Bomb NNPC And Chevron Pipelines by nkemjacob2(m): 5:19pm On Jul 05, 2016
That was a good move from the Niger militant. Buhari actions does reflect we are one as a nation.

1 Like

Re: Avengers Bomb NNPC And Chevron Pipelines by Ravenna: 5:22pm On Jul 05, 2016
Naughtysite:
APC tot it easy to scam avengers same way they have been scamming Nigerians..
ahahahahahaha!
May devil punish APC.
Re: Avengers Bomb NNPC And Chevron Pipelines by Ravenna: 5:26pm On Jul 05, 2016
knightsTempler:
Bomb everything bomb-able, we dey Una back. The government is a sectional government. Government of the north by the north for the north. They can NOT utilize the revenue of the 5% for their selfish egotistical self.

We must renegotiate our existence if we must live together, otherwise the country will disintegrate.

Meanwhile, Lwkmd!

-INEC

-Abuja High Court

The sighting of the moon was not altered, a committee will be set-up to be headed by Sen. David Mark (Chairman Senate committee on Observation)
-Senate

-Lai Mohammed

The anomally in the crescentic illumna of the moon in the atmospheric galaxy is tantamount to more crinkum crankum & hoola-baloo
-Patrick Obahiagbon

-Fayose

-APC

-Presidency

-NDA

-Boko Haram

Those responsible for the missing moon will soon be apprehended and charged accordingly. We have evidence.
-EFCC

-Brexit

-US

Nice one.
you for edit am well na?
Re: Avengers Bomb NNPC And Chevron Pipelines by Ravenna: 5:34pm On Jul 05, 2016
Diebyfire05:
[s][/s]. Trash!!!
Oga soldier talk, you say na trash?! Dakun ma koshi bero.

1 Like

Re: Avengers Bomb NNPC And Chevron Pipelines by Ravenna: 5:37pm On Jul 05, 2016
Mercysam23:

If e no be Togo, e no fit be like Togo. I want to go to Togo
the thing wey dey for sokoto, e dey for shokoto. Go the guy house abeg.
Re: Avengers Bomb NNPC And Chevron Pipelines by loswhite(m): 5:52pm On Jul 05, 2016
Mopolchi:
Buhari must heed to their demands. period.
what are their demands?
Re: Avengers Bomb NNPC And Chevron Pipelines by babayinka77(m): 5:52pm On Jul 05, 2016
knightsTempler:

Meanwhile, Lwkmd!

-INEC

-Abuja High Court

-Senate

-Lai Mohammed

-Patrick Obahiagbon

-Fayose

-APC

-Presidency

-NDA

-Boko Haram

-EFCC

-Brexit

-US

LET the Avengers Keep Bombing.pls don't stop bombing and poluting everywhere in Niger delta. The only thing I'm happy for is that. My state is not going to be polluted, our crops won't be contaminated, our fishes won't die and our life span won't be cut short.
If the avengers stop bombing then they are cowards, since they don't want peace and won't negotiate. This is a good way for the country to learn that they shouldn't have put all their eggs in one basket.
FG should intensify effort in diversifying our economy from oil to other areas in peaceful states. The south west is relatively peaceful for investors to put their money, likewise north west. Let's wait and see how a region can develop when all its youths are armed with bombs!

1 Like

Re: Avengers Bomb NNPC And Chevron Pipelines by tunahper(m): 5:54pm On Jul 05, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Let dem kwantinue...na we go suffer am
Abi o... . If d sinners dey suffer, the righteous will partake.
Re: Avengers Bomb NNPC And Chevron Pipelines by Mimi005(f): 5:54pm On Jul 05, 2016
ibkgab001:
There will be war

Bear in mind that 'WAR IS HELL'..
Re: Avengers Bomb NNPC And Chevron Pipelines by SeverusSnape(m): 6:11pm On Jul 05, 2016
PointB:

http://www.hotchapters.com/2016/06/30/chapter-20-creek-avengers-wave-a-wand-king-bubu-makes-a-plan/

Apparently, the (insincere) plan didn't work. Looks like the boys are back with vengeance
Wonderful! grin

I love this!

1 Like

Re: Avengers Bomb NNPC And Chevron Pipelines by Spybradd: 6:15pm On Jul 05, 2016
madapcmod:
U aint seen nothing yet bubu. Northern Nigeria petroleum corporation NNPC una good morning shebi na yesterday dullard bring out northernized list of executive.

I await the sufferisticated counsellors to soon invade this thread and cry more than d bereaved as usual.

lols

1 Like

Re: Avengers Bomb NNPC And Chevron Pipelines by musicwriter(m): 6:28pm On Jul 05, 2016
The oil belongs to them and they have right to decide what they want to do with it. If they like they can blow up all the pipelines or give the oil to Cameroon for free. I don't care.
Re: Avengers Bomb NNPC And Chevron Pipelines by atirolu(m): 6:29pm On Jul 05, 2016
Well done boys more grace God is behind you

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Avengers Bomb NNPC And Chevron Pipelines by Spybradd: 6:32pm On Jul 05, 2016
babayinka77:

LET the Avengers Keep Bombing.pls don't stop bombing and poluting everywhere in Niger delta. The only thing I'm happy for is that. My state is not going to be polluted, our crops won't be contaminated, our fishes won't die and our life span won't be cut short.
If the avengers stop bombing then they are cowards, since they don't want peace and won't negotiate. This is a good way for the country to learn that they shouldn't have put all their eggs in one basket.
FG should intensify effort in diversifying our economy from oil to other areas in peaceful states. The south west is relatively peaceful for investors to put their money, likewise north west. Let's wait and see how a region can develop when all its youths are armed with bombs!
its their environment and u are on here sounding like a whinning wailing moaning kid who just lost his lollipops.
be sincere and honest,ur zoo is known for fluctuating power but since the advent of the nda,have u bn having regular power supply? Its a fact,yall zombies are like fishes outta water without the niger delta,ur 5%.. Infact yall oughtta hide ur sophisticated heads in shame that ur survival,survival of so called 95%, in ur zoo is tied to mere 5% niger delta! What can be more shameful? The pollution of their fish and water and crops and lands and...didnt start with the advent of the nda,it started decades ago and adaka boro and stateman saro wiwa and numernus others had to pay the ultimate price for airing their views and you didnt recognise that,may the good Lord visit upon you all ten times what you all did and are still doing to the niger deltans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Avengers Bomb NNPC And Chevron Pipelines by Decodedp: 6:34pm On Jul 05, 2016
knightsTempler:

Meanwhile, Lwkmd!

-INEC

-Abuja High Court

-Senate

-Lai Mohammed

-Patrick Obahiagbon

-Fayose

-APC

-Presidency

-NDA

-Boko Haram

-EFCC

-Brexit

-US

Before anyone tries to misquote the president,

What the president is saying is that the moon was obscured by the cloud of 16 years of PDP mind blowing looting and a committee of angels has been set up to unravel the individuals behind the squandering of our common wealth.............LIAR MOHAMED.

1 Like

Re: Avengers Bomb NNPC And Chevron Pipelines by Spybradd: 6:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
delerx:
I support this move
of cos,zombies will support and obey anything..even if told to jump inside well grin
Re: Avengers Bomb NNPC And Chevron Pipelines by spafu(m): 6:37pm On Jul 05, 2016
Dante2008:
mr Man you most be from another planet, how on earth can u be reasoning like this in this 21st century I FELL SORRY FOR YOU AND YOUR UNBORN GENERATION.
I think you should rather be sorry for your almajiri brothers and nomadic killers called Fulani herdsmen who think they own this nation.
Re: Avengers Bomb NNPC And Chevron Pipelines by Spybradd: 6:42pm On Jul 05, 2016
mutvy:
Keep it up guys. Soak your land with crude oil, your offsprings will suffer from your actions in the future.

may God punish all parasites and children of parasites

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bandits: Soldiers And Vigilante Storm Zamfara Forest (photos, Video) / Soldier Killed, Houses Burnt As Troops, Imo Youths Clash / Why Peter Obi May Become Nigeria’s President By Default - Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.