Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,014 members, 7,825,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested (26519 Views)

Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe / Avengers Bomb NNPC And Chevron Pipelines / Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 21, 2016

The Niger Delta Peoples Professional Volunteer Force (NDPPVF), a group which says its members are workers in the oil and gas industry, has threatened to bomb the headquarters of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) if the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) arrests Patience Jonathan.

Accusing the anti-graft agency of witch-hunting the former first lady, the group advised EFCC to lift the No Debit Order imposed on her Skye Bank accounts.

The accounts contained more than$15 million, but Jonathan’s wife has since explained that the money was meant for her medical bills.

Last week, the EFCC filed money laundering charges against Waripamowei Dudafa, Jonathan’s special adviser on domestic affairs,whom the former first lady directed to open the accounts Dudafa, Amajuoyi Briggs, a lawyer; and Damola Bolodeoku, a Skye Bank official.

On Tuesday, Ibrahim Magu, chairman of the EFCC, also told reporters that Jonathan’s wife was under investigation.

But in a statement by Parkinson George-Amabo, spokesman of NDPPVF, the group warned Magu that investigating Patience could result into “bad blood, embarrassment and possible unrest in the Niger Delta”.

The group said it is not in support of corruption, but against the manner in which the agency is investigating Patience who has had an “impressive and fortuitous pedigree”.

“As a matter of fact, the EFCC has launched a criminal investigation of Mrs. Jonathan and in the process, frozen her bank accounts domiciled with a Nigerian commercial bank without affording her opportunity to state her own side of the matter,” the statement read.

“Nobody is above the law. The NDPPVF does not support or condone corruption. If Mrs. Jonathan was found to be corrupt, we shall not hesitate to call for her prosecution.

“We, however, have a grouse with the modus operandi of Mrs. Jonathan’s investigation, given her status as the wife of a former deputy governor, former governor, former vice-president, former acting president and finally, former president. She is perhaps, the only Nigerian woman – dead or alive – with such an impressive and fortuitous pedigree; which accounts for why the EFCC needs to thread with caution.

“Recently, there have been calls on the attorney-general of the federation as well as the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)to arrest and prosecute the former First Lady for alleged money laundering.

“We shall simultaneously bomb the 4 wings of the NNPC Towers the day it is announced that MRS. PATIENCE GOODLUCK JONATHAN has been arrested by the EFCC.”

The group added that before her husband emerged as vice-president in 2007, the EFCC investigated Mrs. Jonathan and cleared of any wrongdoing”

https://www.thecable.ng/niger-delta-group-vows-to-bomb-nnpc-towers-if-patience-jonathan-is-arrested?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C4528745055

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 21, 2016
Nobody is above the law, But considering the pedigree of patience, I think the EFCC should just file a case against her, let her come and vindicate herself. An arrest outside court order will be termed insolence.

I know that silly Zombies will use this an evidence to support their assertion that Jonathan is sponsoring NDA gringrin

very silly group of zombies gringringrin .

127 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by Busch: 9:59pm On Sep 21, 2016
hmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by abokibuhari: 10:00pm On Sep 21, 2016
I comment my reserve ......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by dokiOloye(m): 10:01pm On Sep 21, 2016
Obasanjo who had only 10k in his account and was owing banks in 1998 has suddenly turned to one of d richest men in Nigeria courtesy of Niger delta oil money.
IBB,Abdulsalam,Theo Danjuma etc from d faraway north are among d richest men in Nigeria courtesy of Niger delta oil money.
Buratai,Dambazzau,Abba Kyari etc have serious corruption cases on their head yet they are walking abt free.
Now,d dulllard has chosen to go after PEJ and GEJ who actually have oil wells in their backyards while all these ppl and many others are walking about about free and som1 will tell me he is fighting corruption.
Buhari will eventually sink d zoo with his sectional approach,mark my words.
There is no way U can convince me that Buratai was director for procurement during d arms sleaze saga and he miraculously didn't participate,yet every other person involved has been retired and some prosecuted.

197 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by striker9(m): 10:06pm On Sep 21, 2016
go ahead with your threats......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by Kagarko(m): 10:07pm On Sep 21, 2016
please don't even wait till she's arrested. Do it now

Operation Crocodiles Smile has Smiled Waiting For You.
Nonsense.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by SlayerSupreme: 10:17pm On Sep 21, 2016
EFCC won't arrest Mama Peace. Mark my words.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by HtwoOw: 10:18pm On Sep 21, 2016
Well that sounds like Asari Dokubos faction

I understand if he has to protect his interest but then Nigeria can't and shouldn't be held to Ransome

Why didn't boko haram threaten to kill everybody when Dasuki was arrested? Despite them being in possession of armored tanks rpgs and more sophisticated weaponry compared to these fools

I've been seeing the pictures of weapons they are surrendering in imo and it's nothing to write home about

And I know some ediots will want to argue with me by saying to I expect the so called militants to surrender their original weapons

If that be the case or the sentence you want to quote to tell me don't bother, it will only prove that every amnesty for easterners is a sham and people can't be trusted so, let crocodile smile

As for those goats asking militants to attack Aso rock, why don't you join militants or attack the presidency yourself? Why let anybody do your dirty job for you?

But be happy Buhari is not like me, I would literally pay mercenaries to attack my convoy, and pay for an explosion in Aso villa, just as an excuse to wipe you motherfuckers off the face of the map

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by Cutehector(m): 10:19pm On Sep 21, 2016
Lol arresting Patience Jonathan means arresting Goodluck Jonathan.

7 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by pedel: 10:23pm On Sep 21, 2016
I have said it in previous posts that what PEJ is going through now is not unconnected with Niger Delta Avengers operations.
The FG has always known who ownes what properties and they also know what GEJ family possesses in terms of wealth.
They are just using PEJ to get at the Avengers.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:23pm On Sep 21, 2016
Drama everywhere in Naija.....

All in a bid to render GEJ useless in the political equation of Nigeria...

Even if 15Billion USD is found in her account, is it an offence?
Is she no longer a Nigerian capable of doing business?

'The North owns the Oil and Niger-delta'....that is what is being force down GEJ and his supporters throats right now!!

We watching.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by Omenkata: 10:27pm On Sep 21, 2016
Buhari is a certified terrorist

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by jimcomb(m): 10:29pm On Sep 21, 2016
Fingers crossed
Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by Bujumbura(m): 10:31pm On Sep 21, 2016
dokiOloye:
Obasanjo who had only 10k in his account and was owing banks in 1998 has suddenly turned to one of d richest men in Nigeria courtesy of Niger delta oil money.
IBB,Abdulsalam,Theo Danjuma etc from d faraway north are among d richest men in Nigeria courtesy of Niger delta oil money.
Buratai,Dambazzau,Abba Kyari etc have serious corruption cases on their head yet they are walking abt free.
Now,d dulllard has chosen to go after PEJ and GEJ who actually have oil wells in their backyards while all these ppl and many others are walking about about free and som1 will tell me he is fighting corruption.
Real Food for thought

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by MrDavidson: 10:34pm On Sep 21, 2016
You mean these people will have the effrontery to come to Abuja to bomb NNPC HQ? They're simply deceiving themselves.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by Footysport: 10:34pm On Sep 21, 2016
F
Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by Pidggin(f): 10:37pm On Sep 21, 2016
Selective anti-corruption fight is not helping anyone

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by Abeymills(m): 10:54pm On Sep 21, 2016
Am speechless wat a country let d will of God prevail
Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by greatwhite(m): 11:05pm On Sep 21, 2016
Now I understand why she gave ultimatum. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by camelus: 11:15pm On Sep 21, 2016
dokiOloye:
There is no way U can convince me that Buratai was director for procurement during d arms sleaze saga and he miraculously didn't participate,yet every other person involved has been retired and some prosecuted.

What about Turai Wife of Late Yaradua who acted as President when the Husband was seriously sick. My question is She not hugely rich? Let probe go around cos no one should be made a scape Goat.
I love PEJ morale!

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by ificatchmodeh: 11:16pm On Sep 21, 2016
grin grin grin
Haa e dey sweet me eh.
Bubu wan use him hand ruin our country.
Bubu they play smart with militants him no one negotiate, the form boss..
Magu dey threaten to seize patience money..say public opinion don convict her according to apc propagandists..
Biafra dey one corner..believing.
Nigerians sef d suffer recession..
Saraki and him men wan sell of naija,atleast we go fit take stock.
Magu..says na Gej he wan arrest via Patience.
Okay..whatelse!
magu please arrest her .na beg we dey.

Make una help bubu quicken things..
Please we don't want to hear otherwise tomorrow..
Forget those threat..they are not real..na noisemakers them be.
Please don't disappoint us..
We and bubu are with you this. grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by EternalTruths: 11:22pm On Sep 21, 2016
Obj Tinubu Amaech and all APC members are saints abi.

Buhari destroying his government since 1984

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by demolinka(m): 11:24pm On Sep 21, 2016
So it doesn't matter if she illegally acquired the monies, monies that could have benefited a significant population of the Niger delta, all they care about is PEJ not getting arrested?

It is well...

14 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by BossKratos: 11:27pm On Sep 21, 2016
grin

I don't know who is even more stupid anymore!
Is it the thieving faka hag or all these useless niger delta "moneytant" groups?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by Incrizz(f): 11:32pm On Sep 21, 2016
Patience must be feeling emboldened right now hinhinhin grin
Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by timeman: 11:32pm On Sep 21, 2016
A simple trip back to 1984 would be sufficient to convince you that Buhari is fearless enough to jail your fathers & your fathers' fathers, how much less a ghost of a permanent secretary whose earnings cannot commiserate her stolen wealth. Gej would have long been zombified had it not for a paper work called peace deal. By the way. Buratai is welcoming this crap of a news with a bottle of beer.
Kiss the truth!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by mercyville: 11:34pm On Sep 21, 2016
dokiOloye:
Na PEJ xause this wahala now.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 21, 2016
dokiOloye:

JUST LEAVE THEM, LET THEM CONTINUE TO DECEIVE THEMSELVES.
EVEN THE ONE WHO DID NOT HAVE MONEY TO BUY APC FORM, HIS WIFE IS DONATING MILLIONS EVERY MONTH.
SHE IS FLYING ROUND THE WORLD WITH GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS AND IS BOLD ENOUGH TO TELL US THEY ARE PRIVATELY SPONSORED. IS THIS NOT CORRUPTION OR CONFLICT OF INTEREST.?

EX PRESIDENT GEJ (& HIS WIFE PATIENCE) WERE IN GOVERNMENT FOR 16 YEARS AS DEPUTY GOVERNOR, GOVERNOR, VICE PRESIDENT & PRESIDENT. EVEN WITHOUT NECESSARILY DIPPING HANDS INTO GOVERNMENT COFFERS THEY CAN STILL MAKE $MILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN NIGERIA. THERE ARE MANY PERSONS IN NIGERIA TODAY WITH LESS INFLUENCE AND CONNECTIONS THAN GEJ & PEJ, WHO ARE MAKING $MILLIONS YEAR IN NIGERIA.

WHY DONT NIGERIANS ASK ATIKU, OBASANJO, DANJUMA, TINUBU, SANUSI, EL RUFAI ETC HOW THEY MADE THEIR MONEY.
ANY INDIVIDUAL WITH MORE THAN A BILLION IN HIS / HER ACCOUNT IN NIGERIA SHOULD PROVIDE EVIDENCE AS TO THE SOURCE OF THE FUND.

48 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by LoveMachine(m): 12:12am On Sep 22, 2016
If it wasn't clear who has been funding the militants do we need any further hints?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested by Yyeske(m): 12:18am On Sep 22, 2016
The FG should please bomb them off abeg including patience, she was the one who told the world that the loot seized was hers, let her prove it to the world how she earned it. EFCC dey jejely investigating other people and she went looking for trouble, as for the militants, na mai mai case.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Burial Of Boy Killed During Demolition Of Eke-Ukwu Market In Owerri (Photos) / Gbenga Daniel Joins APC / OBIdients Hold Door To Door Campaign In Borno State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.