Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Nigerians Are In Deep Hell Hole Due To Change - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are In Deep Hell Hole Due To Change (817 Views)

Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu / Emefiele To Senate: Nigeria’s Economy In Deep Crisis / Boko Haram Member Killed In A Hole, Army Releases Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Are In Deep Hell Hole Due To Change by Godjone(m): 1:14pm On Jul 05, 2016
Prior to the general election that brought Mallam Buhari back to power, former president Goodluck Jonathan warned Nigerians of the danger inherent in a Buhari regime. But Nigerians were quick to call him all sort of names in condemnation.

Today, the story is no longer thesame. Nigerians are languishing in abject poverty and hardship. The poverty level has jacked up to the extent that people have to exchange their kids for cup of rice.

Since my birth, Nigeria has never witness such situation she is currently faced with. Every area and sphere of this country has gone totaly bad. Coupled with these wahala, mr. Intergrity Buhari is handicapped, hepless, directionless and hopeless. Indeed, Nigerians are in deep sh11t

My people, where are we heading to
Re: Nigerians Are In Deep Hell Hole Due To Change by Daywalker1: 1:57pm On Jul 05, 2016
one day, E go better
Re: Nigerians Are In Deep Hell Hole Due To Change by Godjone(m): 4:32pm On Jul 05, 2016
Daywalker1:
one day, E go better
if we die before that one day nkor
Re: Nigerians Are In Deep Hell Hole Due To Change by bishopkay: 5:30pm On Jul 05, 2016
I never believed all I had been reading online till a woman came knocking on my parent's door yesterday while I was on a visit to them.

The heavily pregnant woman told my mum she works as a helper in construction sites, but has not been able to see anywhere to work for some time now. She said she hunger had taken over as her kids were starving. She told my mum she had little Garri at home and needed a little soup to make food for the children.
my mum just went inside the house and gave her fish and other ingredients needed to make soup as the soup at home was finished. So I asked myself...do these things really happen? I really felt for this lady. We've never had it this bad in Nigeria since Buhari's 1984 escapade; God will really save us else we are doomed for the remaining three years of this clueless administration.
Then for those who took us 30 years back in time especially the elderly ones who experienced first hand Buhari's military regime, well done. Y'all tried and I hope the hunger pangs catch up with you soonest that's if you are not used for money rituals first as the rate of money ritual crimes have soared these days.
Re: Nigerians Are In Deep Hell Hole Due To Change by Godjone(m): 9:49pm On Jul 05, 2016
bishopkay:
I never believed all I had been reading online till a woman came knocking on my parent's door yesterday while I was on a visit to them.

The heavily pregnant woman told my mum she works as a helper in construction sites, but has not been able to see anywhere to work for some time now. She said she hunger had taken over as her kids were starving. She told my mum she had little Garri at home and needed a little soup to make food for the children.
my mum just went inside the house and gave her fish and other ingredients needed to make soup as the soup at home was finished. So I asked myself...do these things really happen? I really felt for this lady. We've never had it this bad in Nigeria since Buhari's 1984 escapade; God will really save us else we are doomed for the remaining three years of this clueless administration.
Then for those who took us 30 years back in time especially the elderly ones who experienced first hand Buhari's military regime, well done. Y'all tried and I hope the hunger pangs catch up with you soonest that's if you are not used for money rituals first as the rate of money ritual crimes have soared these days.
you make a lot of sense bro
Re: Nigerians Are In Deep Hell Hole Due To Change by bishopkay: 9:44am On Jul 06, 2016
Godjone:
you make a lot of sense bro

Tnx Bro...u d boss!
Re: Nigerians Are In Deep Hell Hole Due To Change by pryme(m): 9:58am On Jul 06, 2016
The cure for a chronic disease is never nice

(1) (Reply)

This Should Be The Salary Structure Of Our Political Office Holders In Nigeria / Conspiracy Of Silence In Nigeria / We Know Those Behind Niger Delta Militancy – Usani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.