Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,088 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Before U Criticize Pmb Appointment Check Out Gej "Record Breaking" Appointment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before U Criticize Pmb Appointment Check Out Gej "Record Breaking" Appointment (5634 Views)

PDP Chairmanship: How South-west Lost Out; GEJ, Others React / For Those Complaining Abt Buhari Appointments,see This GEJ Record Breaking Appts / If U Knew Things Would Turn Out Like This, Would U Have Voted Out Gej? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before U Criticize Pmb Appointment Check Out Gej "Record Breaking" Appointment by ArmedRobber: 3:04pm On Jul 05, 2016
K
Re: Before U Criticize Pmb Appointment Check Out Gej "Record Breaking" Appointment by SirREX94: 3:18pm On Jul 05, 2016
Gbam!
TheArchangel:
Then ...where is the change?

This is a vendetta mission not a change mission.

I join hands with other well meaning Nigerians to say that we have been scammed.

2 Likes

Re: Before U Criticize Pmb Appointment Check Out Gej "Record Breaking" Appointment by Elose11(m): 3:53pm On Jul 05, 2016
promixdavinci:
1.NIMET~Dr. Anthony Anuforom
2.NNPC~Eng. Andrew Yakubu 3.NIMASA~Patrick Apobolokemi
4.PENCOM~Mrs. Chinelo Anohu Amazu
5.FERMA~Engr. Chukwu Amuchi
6.DPR~Mr. George Osahon
7.Bank Of Industry~Ms. Evelyn Oputu
8.Nigerian Content Dev. Agency~Ernest Nwanpa
9.Consumer Protection Agency~Mrs Dupe Atoki
10.NCC~Engr. Eugene Juwa 11.NAMA~Engr. Nnamdi Udoh 12.NCAA~Engr. Akikuotu 13.FAAN~George Uriesi
14.NCAT~Capt. Chinere Kalu 15.SEC~Aruma Otteh
16.Sovereign Wealth Fund~Uche Orji
17.NAFDAC~Dr Paul Orhil
18.FIIRO~Dr. Mrs. G. N Elemo 19.Maritime Academy Of Nigeria~Oron Joshua Okpo
20.Railway Corporation~Eng. Seyi Sijuwade
21.Nigerian Tourism Dev. Corporation~Mrs. Sally Mbanefoh
22.Budget Office Of The Federation~Dr Bright Okogwu
23.NERDC~Prof Godswill Obioma
24.NEXIM~Mr R. R Orya
25.Standard Organization Of Nigeria~Dr Joseph Odumodu
26.Nigerian Broadcasting Corporation~Emeka Nkem Mba 27.Industrial Training Fund~Prof. Longmas Wapmuk
28.National University Commission~Prof. Okojie
29.NESREA~Mrs. N.S Benebo
30.MDG Office~Dr. Precious Gbenio
31.Surveyor General Of The Federation~Peter Chigozie
32.Statistician General Of The Federation~Dr. Yemi Kale
33.Accountant General Of The Federation~Mr. Jonah Otunla
34.Auditor General Of The Federation~Samuel Yonongo Ukura
35.National Orientation Agency~Mike Omieri
36.News Agency Of Nigeria~Oluremi Oyo 37.NEPC E/S David I Adelugba 38.NEPZA~Mr. Olugbenga Kuye 39.BPP~Engr Emeka Ezeh
40.Niger Delta Ministry-Orubebe, etc.
41.PPPRA~Mr Reginald chika Stanly
42.senior media nd publicity MR Reuben Abati
43.Chief Security officer. ~CP Moses jitoboh
44.D security services ~ ita ekpenyong
The op is very myopic! Like the ostrich, you are burying your head in the sand and exposing the other parts of your body. Some of the names you mentioned above are northerner. Except if you are saying every northern christian is now a southerner. The NNPC man, Andrew Yakubu is from Kaduna state; Nafdac, Noa men are from Benue; Industrial Training Fund DG, prof Wapmuk is from Plateau, etc.
Besides majority of the appointment you listed are all 3rd grade, except Nnpc. During Jonathan time the Vice president, Senate president, Speaker of HoR, Chief Justice of the Federation, most of the service chiefs, Nsa, Principal Secretary,IGP, nnpc GMDs, Cg Custom, etc where northerners.
Besides how many of the people you mentioned are of Jonathan's ethnic (Ijaw) group?
My brother, according to Bob Marley, we don't want peace; we need equal right and justice!

1 Like

Re: Before U Criticize Pmb Appointment Check Out Gej "Record Breaking" Appointment by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 05, 2016
promixdavinci:

Am not yoruba and dis is not propaganda, dis is fact or are u trying to say Gej did nt gave a lopsided appointments as to wat u claim buhari is doin nw?

Exactly! Some of the GEJ appointees are still serving. If Buhari gives lopsided appointment to balance things up, is it not logical?
Greed of, it has to be "ME ALONE" and "ALL THE TIME" is killing some people.
Ten Kings, Ten Era. Nobody will be there forever.
Re: Before U Criticize Pmb Appointment Check Out Gej "Record Breaking" Appointment by dadexcel: 4:18pm On Jul 05, 2016
promixdavinci:
6.DPR~Mr. George Osahon
10.NCC~Engr. Eugene Juwa 11.NAMA~Engr. Nnamdi Udoh 12.NCAA~Engr. Akikuotu 13.FAAN~George Uriesi
17.NAFDAC~Dr Paul Orhil
24.NEXIM~Mr R. R Orya
26.Nigerian Broadcasting Corporation~Emeka Nkem Mba 27.Industrial Training Fund~Prof. Longmas Wapmuk
36.News Agency Of Nigeria~Oluremi Oyo 37.NEPC E/S David I Adelugba 38.NEPZA~Mr. Olugbenga Kuye 39.BPP~Engr Emeka Ezeh
......... And what exactly is your point?..... Does this justify PMB s rather lopsided appointments or you are just trying fruitlessly hard to justify it yourself....
Re: Before U Criticize Pmb Appointment Check Out Gej "Record Breaking" Appointment by kachola: 4:20pm On Jul 05, 2016
princemillla:

God bless you humor.
Let's assume GEJ made a mistake by appointing majority of his clan but Buhari was voted on a platform of change. We expect to see change in this madness and not tolling same path
comot for de , did you vote for change
Re: Before U Criticize Pmb Appointment Check Out Gej "Record Breaking" Appointment by princemillla(m): 4:24pm On Jul 05, 2016
kachola:
comot for de , did you vote for change

Funny you....what has my vote got to do with the issue on ground
Re: Before U Criticize Pmb Appointment Check Out Gej "Record Breaking" Appointment by Ezeebube2(m): 4:50pm On Jul 05, 2016
Vendoor:
Its not about the state or region of the appointee but how much he or she gat to offer.

Please lets put politics aside and face the critical issues affecting us.

That's my take!

so ur take is that nobody from the southern part of this entity can handle any of such positions perfectly well?
I applaud ur reasoning!

1 Like

Re: Before U Criticize Pmb Appointment Check Out Gej "Record Breaking" Appointment by ethical: 5:09pm On Jul 05, 2016
Buhari is being lopsided in most of his appointments, only the Muslim north is considered fit to hold any sensitive position. These appointments will only further divide Nigerians, the effects might be not felt now but it will come back to haunt the north later in future. The north cannot develop by these actions.

And before you start calling me a 'wailer', I'm proudly from the north, but what is wrong, is wrong.

GED might have being ineffectual and surrounded himself with corrupt individuals, but he gave every part of Nigeria a sense of belonging. As a northerner, I can tell you that if the tables were turned, the north would not have kept quiet. I really fear for the future of this country.

2 Likes

Re: Before U Criticize Pmb Appointment Check Out Gej "Record Breaking" Appointment by courage89(m): 5:33pm On Jul 05, 2016
I'm a big supporter of the president...but these appointments are way too one sided. Two wrong does not make a right. Just because Johnathan had a lopsided appointments does not mean President Buhari have to toil the same reasoning. And if we don't change things right now, I'm sorry the situation will only get worse. The next administration will use similar argument for his/her appointments.

One thing that the country badly needs right now is peace and unity. We need the citizens to be patriotic to their country. But for patriotism to happen, their has to be inclusive government and governance. It starts with government actions towards the social welfare of common citizens, most especially minorities. Appointment and involvement of all stakeholders in sensitive and critical positions within the economy.

Our president need to understand the importance of patriotism at this critical junction in our history before it is too late. The government needs a solid policy formulation and execution strategy to ensure the gap is bridged to avoid story that touch later.
Nigeria needs peace, unity, stability, industrialization, economic progress and others. The time for action is now.

2 Likes

Re: Before U Criticize Pmb Appointment Check Out Gej "Record Breaking" Appointment by pipeewa(m): 5:43pm On Jul 05, 2016
2 wrongs can not make a right. if GEJ's appointments was lopsided, PMB can't correct them by making another lopsided one. We expect he is there to correct the wrongs. If there is anything like quota system, this shd be employed so every region can feel PMB is running an inclusive government.
truth be told appointments can not be totally balance loyalists and investors would have to be rewarded. this is is the type of government we chose to run in Nigeria. many eyes are on PMB and we are hoping he lands well. if this govenrment fails we have wasted another 4 years in which we could set a path to better life and continous develpoment. we have wated resources, time and energy trying to sharpen a dead sickle. we should think about a way out instead of fighting ourselves everyday.

lagbaja says.......me and you no be enemy, we suppose to be family, na wetin you dey find i dey find. if we are all looking for the good of nigeria why do we quarrel on which thief to catch first and why PMB is not fit to fight corruption. guys what is the way forward. too much enjoyment if we get it right.

1 Like

Re: Before U Criticize Pmb Appointment Check Out Gej "Record Breaking" Appointment by promixdavinci(m): 5:45pm On Jul 05, 2016
dadexcel:
......... And what exactly is your point?..... Does this justify PMB s rather lopsided appointments or you are just trying fruitlessly hard to justify it yourself....
My problem is why ar u pple complaining now when in 2011 Yoruba nationality gave their vote to gej in exception of osun state yet gej gave just 2% appointment to Yorubas while about 75% to South South n East n 23% to d entire northern region as d statistics shows above why d wailers on PMB "s appointment
Re: Before U Criticize Pmb Appointment Check Out Gej "Record Breaking" Appointment by Vanityupnvanity(m): 5:48pm On Jul 05, 2016
,........ how many 'northers' were appointed by jonathan ?
finish what u've started
Re: Before U Criticize Pmb Appointment Check Out Gej "Record Breaking" Appointment by promixdavinci(m): 6:06pm On Jul 05, 2016
Elose11:

The op is very myopic! Like the ostrich, you are burying your head in the sand and exposing the other parts of your body. Some of the names you mentioned above are northerner. Except if you are saying every northern christian is now a southerner. The NNPC man, Andrew Yakubu is from Kaduna state; Nafdac, Noa men are from Benue; Industrial Training Fund DG, prof Wapmuk is from Plateau, etc.
Besides majority of the appointment you listed are all 3rd grade, except Nnpc. During Jonathan time the Vice president, Senate president, Speaker of HoR, Chief Justice of the Federation, most of the service chiefs, Nsa, Principal Secretary,IGP, nnpc GMDs, Cg Custom, etc where northerners.
Besides how many of the people you mentioned are of Jonathan's ethnic (Ijaw) group?
My brother, according to Bob Marley, we don't want peace; we need equal right and justice!
that i couldn't tke time to omit the the 3 u mention does not stop d fact dat Gej appointment was lopsided way much than buhari..statistics gives dat SS/SE get 75% while d entire ur north get 23%. infact buhari needs trusted pple than jonathan because buhari intends is to fight corruption..u ask hw many are Jonathan ethnic group(ijaw)tell me hw many are buhari ethnic group(fulani) i am sure u knw d north has 19 state out of 36 state in nigeria,,so tell me are d north not to hv majority? if u want every state to b fully represented
Re: Before U Criticize Pmb Appointment Check Out Gej "Record Breaking" Appointment by Engrpj(m): 7:12pm On Jul 05, 2016
promixdavinci:
6.DPR~Mr. George Osahon
17.NAFDAC~Dr Paul Orhil
24.NEXIM~Mr R. R Orya

All these Post you mentioned, most of them were not Appointments, Mr. Man... What about these

1 Like

Re: Before U Criticize Pmb Appointment Check Out Gej "Record Breaking" Appointment by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 05, 2016
promixdavinci:
6.DPR~Mr. George Osahon
17.NAFDAC~Dr Paul Orhil
24.NEXIM~Mr R. R Orya
I will criticise him because he was preaching change. You don't continue to follow the same trend with your predecessors even if what they are doing is wrong

1 Like

Re: Before U Criticize Pmb Appointment Check Out Gej "Record Breaking" Appointment by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 05, 2016
My dear you are comparing apples to oranges

GEJ government reflected Nigeria and was balanced and it was this balance that Buhari and some parts of the North did not like!

Take any sector of Government and check the appointees and you will see balance in GEJ government

Check GEJ cabinet and you see balance

Check GEJ security team and you see balance

Of course if you choose to list only the southerners GEJ appointed from all sectors then you will get the false results you want by engaging in selective listing

What Buhari did today was take a Government cooperation like NNPC and announce only Northerners in it

List the board members in the same cooperation under GEJ and lets see if it is not balanced
Re: Before U Criticize Pmb Appointment Check Out Gej "Record Breaking" Appointment by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 05, 2016
GEJ's aura still mesmerizing the change minions a year after he has left office.

1 Like

Re: Before U Criticize Pmb Appointment Check Out Gej "Record Breaking" Appointment by babadee1(m): 8:15pm On Jul 05, 2016
rose54321:
And yet Nigeria was united, your post just shows how good of a leader Jonathan was.

He might have been corrupt, but he gave all Nigerians a sense of belonging. I am not against Buharis administration but he needs to sit up particularly with his sectional appointments.

Nigeria was united because the north and southwest did not react to Jonathan the way easterners are reacting to Buhari now. Jonathan marginalized the west and ignored our complaints but you never heard of any threats to split the country back then because we are patriots.
Re: Before U Criticize Pmb Appointment Check Out Gej "Record Breaking" Appointment by BermudaTriangle(m): 9:01pm On Jul 05, 2016
Mintek:

...NERDC, NESREA, NOA, ITF., blah blah blah.

Are these the portfolios you compare with the NNPC GMD, CG-Customs, CoAS, IG-Police, among other plum positions Buhari has thus far given to the north?

I'm sorry but your brand of zombeeism is incurable. cheesy grin

YOU, are the hypocritical master of zombies. No surprise because unrepentant wailers are allergic to truth, honesty and objectivity.
Re: Before U Criticize Pmb Appointment Check Out Gej "Record Breaking" Appointment by edey2real: 10:28pm On Jul 05, 2016
promixdavinci:

actually north was ommited but if 44 is given to south u can imagine hw manyb is left for north nd west

Noted
Re: Before U Criticize Pmb Appointment Check Out Gej "Record Breaking" Appointment by sevenhundred(m): 11:12pm On Jul 05, 2016
Mintek:

Are these the portfolios you compare with the NNPC GMD, CG-Customs, CoAS, IG-Police, among other plum positions Buhari has thus far given to the north?

look at you NERDC, NOA, ITF etc they were the real job because you have a legal tenure once appointed unlike political office.
Re: Before U Criticize Pmb Appointment Check Out Gej "Record Breaking" Appointment by kingysly(m): 12:55am On Jul 06, 2016
Jonathan appointed more Northerners into his Govt.

promixdavinci:

that i couldn't tke time to omit the the 3 u mention does not stop d fact dat Gej appointment was lopsided way much than buhari..statistics gives dat SS/SE get 75% while d entire ur north get 23%. infact buhari needs trusted pple than jonathan because buhari intends is to fight corruption..u ask hw many are Jonathan ethnic group(ijaw)tell me hw many are buhari ethnic group(fulani) i am sure u knw d north has 19 state out of 36 state in nigeria,,so tell me are d north not to hv majority? if u want every state to b fully represented

1 Like

Re: Before U Criticize Pmb Appointment Check Out Gej "Record Breaking" Appointment by kingysly(m): 1:01am On Jul 06, 2016
Some of the Christian names like Andrew Yakubu, Logmanus Wapmuk etc are Northerners. Are Northern Christians not NORTHERN enough? While you are at it, you can ado this list
promixdavinci:
6.DPR~Mr. George Osahon
17.NAFDAC~Dr Paul Orhil
24.NEXIM~Mr R. R Orya

1 Like

Re: Before U Criticize Pmb Appointment Check Out Gej "Record Breaking" Appointment by kolaaderin: 4:44am On Jul 06, 2016
Mintek:

And what did we had as ministers for petroleum, finance and aviation, Dieziani, okonjo iweala and Stella odua.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Ridicules Oshiomhole With This Photo, Checkout Reactions Of Edo Citizens / Ekiti Assembly Passes N93bn Budget, Adjourns Till Feb.20 / What I told you about Buhari trump visit did you believe,now it's obvious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.