Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Pictures Of DLA Road In Asaba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of DLA Road In Asaba (3087 Views)

Dangote Repairs The Bad Portion Of Federal Road In Kabba, Kogi State. / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS / When Will We Have This Type Of Road In Nigeria ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of DLA Road In Asaba by milkymesh: 1:49pm On Jul 05, 2016
This abandoned road was awarded to a royal father of the area by the past government.
State capital of an oil rich state that can no longer pay salaries.
Do we blame the FG for this? Before we blame GEJ or PMB for our woes, know that the thief is within us not in Abuja.

Re: Pictures Of DLA Road In Asaba by Rikidony(m): 2:07pm On Jul 05, 2016
OP WATCH AS WAILERS BLAME BUHARI FOR THEIR WOES
Re: Pictures Of DLA Road In Asaba by milkymesh: 8:11pm On Jul 05, 2016
Rikidony:
OP WATCH AS WAILERS BLAME BUHARI FOR THEIR WOES

Most of what we suffer is as a result of failure of our state and local govt neglect.
Re: Pictures Of DLA Road In Asaba by freshdude99(m): 8:33pm On Jul 05, 2016
The restaurant where I eat is just after that upstairs there. That street DLA is supposed to be the best street in Asaba. A street that accommodates several government agencies like DLA, oshimili south LGA etc.
That state is a true definition of a female cow that can drink its milk. What a shameless state and people.
Re: Pictures Of DLA Road In Asaba by Draculadick(m): 8:58pm On Jul 05, 2016
freshdude99:
The restaurant where I eat is just after that upstairs there. That street DLA is supposed to be the best street in Asaba. A street that accommodates several government agencies like DLA, oshimili south LGA etc.
That state is a true definition of a female cow that can drink its milk. What a shameless state and people.

pls how much can i buy a piece of land there in Asaba
Re: Pictures Of DLA Road In Asaba by freshdude99(m): 7:21am On Jul 06, 2016
Draculadick:

pls how much can i buy a piece of land there in Asaba
While reading, did u see any where I mentioned " I sell land? " abi u get eye problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of DLA Road In Asaba by Draculadick(m): 2:42pm On Jul 06, 2016
freshdude99:

While reading, did u see any where I mentioned " I sell land? " abi u get eye problem

you must be big fool
Re: Pictures Of DLA Road In Asaba by ionsman: 2:51pm On Jul 06, 2016
Draculadick:

you must be big fool

You're so Uncouth. Jeez!
Re: Pictures Of DLA Road In Asaba by freshdude99(m): 11:49pm On Jul 06, 2016
Draculadick:

you must be big fool
And you a bigger f.o.o.l
Re: Pictures Of DLA Road In Asaba by milkymesh: 8:15am On Aug 12, 2016
more

Re: Pictures Of DLA Road In Asaba by otokx(m): 8:19am On Aug 12, 2016
Does the royal father not have a name?
Re: Pictures Of DLA Road In Asaba by joeprince23(m): 8:34am On Aug 12, 2016
freshdude99:
oga you are naive for calling asaba delta state capital,on paper yes but warri is the REAL capital of delta. Even the govt house anex is in warri where most former governors stay(ibru,ibori,uduaghan etc). The new gov ifeanyi okowa who is igbo should develope asaba if he has sense, as for urhobo,isoko and itsekiri people their capital is warri . Apart from few onitsha men that moved to asaba for cheaper housing and a few warri big boys that come to asaba for pleasure, my brother asaba is a dead town
Re: Pictures Of DLA Road In Asaba by Abagworo(m): 8:36am On Aug 12, 2016
Every city in Nigeria has roads like this.
Re: Pictures Of DLA Road In Asaba by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 12, 2016
Delta is truly.....Cursed.

First it was Ibori, then Uduaghan....now Ifeanyi.

Think the people should be held responsible for always voting in larcens.

There x also another street, Off Prof Azinges junction...when it rains the water gets to olympic propotions. it gets all the way to your shins and The said prof works close to the presidency!
Re: Pictures Of DLA Road In Asaba by freshdude99(m): 9:13am On Aug 12, 2016
joeprince23:
oga you are naive for calling asaba delta state capital,on paper yes but warri is the REAL capital of delta. Even the govt house anex is in warri where most former governors stay(ibru,ibori,uduaghan etc). The new gov ifeanyi okowa who is igbo should develope asaba if he has sense, as for urhobo,isoko and itsekiri people their capital is warri . Apart from few onitsha men that moved to asaba for cheaper housing and a few warri big boys that come to asaba for pleasure, my brother asaba is a dead town
I hope u can read wat u just wrote?
Is warri the capital of delta state? No!
So who's naive here...
Such a clown shocked
Re: Pictures Of DLA Road In Asaba by omololu2020(m): 10:14am On Aug 12, 2016
freshdude99:

I hope u can read wat u just wrote?
Is warri the capital of delta state? No!
So who's naive here...
Such a clown shocked
the guy mumu no be small
Re: Pictures Of DLA Road In Asaba by diegwu01: 3:52pm On Aug 12, 2016
The Monies to fix these roads are currently being spilled in the creeks of the Niger Delta by the NDA.
We hail them.
Good to see the road is in terrible condition, now Buhari cannot drive to his house easily, he has been punished for referring to us as 5% grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of DLA Road In Asaba by milkymesh: 4:25pm On Aug 12, 2016
This road has been so even before NDA was conceived. No politician is saint. People do good most times because of fear of punishment. Now what we need is strong institutions and a vibrant populace. that way the politheifcian can be held accountable, if not, whether you are 5% or 95% you will suffer the same fate. Now what has the 95% North gained even under Buhari? Poverty, decease, almajiri, etc. Has appointing majorly Northerner helped the average man in the North? Abegi. weda you APC fan or PDP fan na darkness we all dey sleep every night. Abi e get APC or 95% filling station wet dey sell petrol 65 naira?

diegwu01:
The Monies to fix these roads are currently being spilled in the creeks of the Niger Delta by the NDA.
We hail them.
Good to see the road is in terrible condition, now Buhari cannot drive to his house easily, he has been punished for referring to us as 5% grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Children Graduates From UK University - Lere Olayinka / The Sham Called Elections In Edo State / These Are All The Planes And Weapons System If The Nigerian Air Force.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.