Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Tribute To Regina Agwu On Her Posthumous Birthday - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tribute To Regina Agwu On Her Posthumous Birthday (1129 Views)

Man Pays Tribute To His Late Wife Who Died During Childbirth / A Facebook User Touching Tribute To His Mom / A Tribute To Freeman David (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribute To Regina Agwu On Her Posthumous Birthday by DukeNija(m): 1:59pm On Jul 05, 2016
It’s been 2 months since my dear friend passed on, but I just can’t seem to get over her loss and/or accept that she’s gone. I wake up each day with this horrid sensation in my heart, knowing that my de :-Xar friend is no longer with us. It’s a feeling I don’t wish anyone would have, a deep sick feeling of a terrible irreversible loss; although I have assurance of her soul’s abode, but for some reason that is not a consolation. Perhaps it’s because I don’t get my usual morning wakeup and pray message, or the occasional early morning whatsapp message that I didn’t receive the previous night because my phones battery went flat or I slept off. However the case might be, I feel terribly heartbroken since her departure from this world; but I thank God for his comfort and healing grace, through my sisters/colleagues Isiuwa, Onyikansola, Aanu, Kimberly and ofcourse my best friends Ochuko and Chidi.
I dedicate this tribute to them and also to Sia Alexandre Brume a holistic psychologist who encouraged and advised me to write about my friend.

I feel so heartbroken and cheated and I've asked God why it had to be her, why not someone else.
But who am I to question his decision? But I have to live everyday knowing I'll never see her beautiful face as long as I live on this earth.

I wrote a tribute fit for a book for her on a blog created to celebrate her posthumous birthday.

She may be gone but we didn't forget today is meant to be her day. cry

http://reginaagwu..com.ng/2016/07/im-writing-this-tribute-because-of-what.html?m=1
Re: Tribute To Regina Agwu On Her Posthumous Birthday by yvonne111(f): 2:02pm On Jul 05, 2016
Re: Tribute To Regina Agwu On Her Posthumous Birthday by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 05, 2016
DukeNija:
It’s been 2 months since my dear friend passed on, but I just can’t seem to get over her loss and/or accept that she’s gone. I wake up each day with this horrid sensation in my heart, knowing that my de :-Xar friend is no longer with us. It’s a feeling I don’t wish anyone would have, a deep sick feeling of a terrible irreversible loss; although I have assurance of her soul’s abode, but for some reason that is not a consolation. Perhaps it’s because I don’t get my usual morning wakeup and pray message, or the occasional early morning whatsapp message that I didn’t receive the previous night because my phones battery went flat or I slept off. However the case might be, I feel terribly heartbroken since her departure from this world; but I thank God for his comfort and healing grace, through my sisters/colleagues Isiuwa, Onyikansola, Aanu, Kimberly and ofcourse my best friends Ochuko and Chidi.
I dedicate this tribute to them and also to Sia Alexandre Brume a holistic psychologist who encouraged and advised me to write about my friend.

I feel so heartbroken and cheated and I've asked God why it had to be her, why not someone else.
But who am I to question his decision? But I have to live everyday knowing I'll never see her beautiful face as long as I live on this earth.

I wrote a tribute fit for a book for her on a blog created to celebrate her posthumous birthday.

She may be gone but we didn't forget today is meant to be her day. cry

http://reginaagwu..com.ng/2016/07/im-writing-this-tribute-because-of-what.html?m=1

Nice tribute! ! She was truly special and beautiful. May her soul rest in peace.

If you don't mind my asking, what exactly happened to her. She appeard to be too full of life to just be gone.
Re: Tribute To Regina Agwu On Her Posthumous Birthday by DukeNija(m): 5:01pm On Jul 05, 2016
Ujoan:

Nice tribute! ! She was truly special and beautiful. May her soul rest in peace.

If you don't mind my asking, what exactly happened to her. She appeard to be too full of life to just be gone.

She died after a brief respiratory related illness. Thank you
Re: Tribute To Regina Agwu On Her Posthumous Birthday by DollyParton1(f): 10:45pm On Jul 10, 2016
She was beautiful.
May her soul continue to rest in peace.
And may you continue to find strength to deal with this great loss.
Be strong bro.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I'm A Product Of A Broken Home / Black Man Beats Down 2 White Cops After They Tasered His Wife (Video) / Do You Know This Headless Stranger?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.