Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Predict Who Will Win: France Vs Germany, And Win Free Airtime Of Any Network - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Predict Who Will Win: France Vs Germany, And Win Free Airtime Of Any Network (3252 Views)

France Vs Croatia: Russia 2018 Final (4 - 2) On 15th July 2018 / World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) / Rio2016 Olympics: Nigeria Vs Germany - 0 - 2 On 19th August 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Predict Who Will Win: France Vs Germany, And Win Free Airtime Of Any Network by adek6555: 3:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
theEYe21:
CONGRATULATIONS! You are the second winner! Which network do you use and I will send it to your email smiley
O yes guy u confirm thanks
Re: Predict Who Will Win: France Vs Germany, And Win Free Airtime Of Any Network by theEYe21(f): 4:14pm On Jul 08, 2016
Uw smiley
adek6555:
O yes guy u confirm thanks
Re: Predict Who Will Win: France Vs Germany, And Win Free Airtime Of Any Network by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:06am On Jul 09, 2016
And France won...
Re: Predict Who Will Win: France Vs Germany, And Win Free Airtime Of Any Network by theEYe21(f): 12:25pm On Jul 09, 2016
Check your email
post=47359118:
. . . . . Good morning, Thank you for the mention. I was banned by a robot/bot/moderator the day of the prediction, hence my not able to comment on this thread. This is my other (business) account here I am using presently ..... But 'modelmike7' will be unbanned by July 12th..... My Email is : ( modelmike7@yahoo. com ) . Thank you.
Re: Predict Who Will Win: France Vs Germany, And Win Free Airtime Of Any Network by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:46pm On Jul 09, 2016
theEYe21:
Check your email
...... I saw the digits in my email, @
Re: Predict Who Will Win: France Vs Germany, And Win Free Airtime Of Any Network by theEYe21(f): 5:26pm On Jul 09, 2016
My bad but you didn't tell me what network you were using, I had a lot on my mind. It's MTN, you have to bare with me till next week
post=47364302:
...... I saw the digits in my email, that was when I remembered that I didn't even put the network I used after my explanation about my main account issue, I guessed you just sent the network you guessed I might be using. I use Etisalat but clearly that was not what was sent to me. Still there, not tampered with yet. What's the next step bro.
Re: Predict Who Will Win: France Vs Germany, And Win Free Airtime Of Any Network by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:56pm On Jul 09, 2016
theEYe21:
My bad but you didn't tell me what network you were using, I had a lot on my mind. It's MTN, you have to bare with me till next week
...... are you suggesting I leave the one you sent to my e-mail ? ( It hasn't been tampered with) Will you take it back and send the etisalat next week or how?
Re: Predict Who Will Win: France Vs Germany, And Win Free Airtime Of Any Network by theEYe21(f): 8:03pm On Jul 09, 2016
I can't take it back because it's been a long time I got it. It's either you want the MTN or the etisalat?
post=47374668:
...... are you suggesting I leave the one you sent to my e-mail ? ( It hasn't been tampered with) Will you take it back and send the etisalat next week or how?
Re: Predict Who Will Win: France Vs Germany, And Win Free Airtime Of Any Network by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:45pm On Jul 09, 2016
theEYe21:
I can't take it back because it's been a long time I got it. It's either you want the MTN or the etisalat?
.... that is exactly my point bro. what I am saying is that I want the Etisalat, that will you take back and load the MTN you sent to my e-mail when you load it and see that it went through, then you send me the Etisalat? I don't really understand your last message bro. Are you saying it is either I want the MTN or noting? If it is that, then I have no choice but to accept it (since its a gift and find someone I can exchange it with) Pls reply. Thanks a lot.
Re: Predict Who Will Win: France Vs Germany, And Win Free Airtime Of Any Network by theEYe21(f): 10:09am On Jul 10, 2016
Give the MTN to someone while I will send you the etisalat
post=47377620:
.... that is exactly my point bro. what I am saying is that I want the Etisalat, that will you take back and load the MTN you sent to my e-mail when you load it and see that it went through, then you send me the Etisalat? I don't really understand your last message bro. Are you saying it is either I want the MTN or noting? If it is that, then I have no choice but to accept it (since its a gift and find someone I can exchange it with) Pls reply. Thanks a lot.
Re: Predict Who Will Win: France Vs Germany, And Win Free Airtime Of Any Network by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:18am On Jul 10, 2016
theEYe21:
Give the MTN to someone while I will send you the etisalat
....... Wow! Simply unexpected. Thanks a lot bro. More Blessings to you in your Biz.

1 Like

Re: Predict Who Will Win: France Vs Germany, And Win Free Airtime Of Any Network by theEYe21(f): 11:20am On Jul 10, 2016
Amen and more blessings to you to smiley
post=47392488:
....... Wow! Simply unexpected. Thanks a lot bro. More Blessings to you in your Biz.

1 Like

Re: Predict Who Will Win: France Vs Germany, And Win Free Airtime Of Any Network by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:03pm On Jul 11, 2016
theEYe21:
Amen and more blessings to you to smiley
Thanks.
Back to Barbecue Business on the grill.
Patronize us in Lagos and anywhere in Naija.
Catering only for now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The Biggest And Strongest Footballer In The World- A Nigerian- Photos / / What's A Multigoal? And Secret To This Betting Tips Option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.