Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,061 members, 7,953,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:24 PM

Meet The Biggest And Strongest Footballer In The World- A Nigerian- Photos - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Meet The Biggest And Strongest Footballer In The World- A Nigerian- Photos (3393 Views)

Ronaldo Highest-paid Footballer In 2020 Forbes List, Messi Ranks 2nd, Neymar 3rd / Kylian Mbappe Named Most Valuable Footballer In The World At £190m (Full List) / Meet Oluwatofunmi Fadesire 'Olu Strong': The Secret Of Nigeria’s Strongest Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Biggest And Strongest Footballer In The World- A Nigerian- Photos by Mophasa(m): 8:24pm On Feb 03, 2017
Meet The Biggest And Strongest Footballer In The World- A Nigerian- photos

Meet the biggest and strongest player in world football, Saheed Adebayo Akinfenwa also known as the beast. He is an English professional footballer born to Nigerian parents on 10th May 1982 in west Ham England. He was born to a Muslim father and a christian mother, He is currently a christian.

He currently plays for
Wycombe wanderers in the league two of the English Premier League as a striker. He is well known for his physical strength and strong built. He currently weighs around 102 kg and can bench press 200kg which is twice his own body weight. He has been ranked severally as the strongest player on the Fifa video games series.

Akinfenwa is popularly known for his physical strength and strong built rather than his footballing skills.

In his football career, he has also turned out for Swansea City, Millwall and Northampton. He has never played in the top flight of English Football.

More pictures here https://viewsnaija..com.ng/2017/02/meet-biggest-and-strongest-footballer.html

Re: Meet The Biggest And Strongest Footballer In The World- A Nigerian- Photos by ikbnice(m): 8:33pm On Feb 03, 2017
It'd have been better if he plays top-flight football. For now, I say 'strong for nothing'.
Re: Meet The Biggest And Strongest Footballer In The World- A Nigerian- Photos by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 03, 2017
ikbnice:
It'd have been better if he plays top-flight football. For now, I say 'strong for nothing'.
Re: Meet The Biggest And Strongest Footballer In The World- A Nigerian- Photos by decatalyst(m): 8:58pm On Feb 03, 2017
Waste of body grin

American football or rugby would have been a perfect fit for him
Re: Meet The Biggest And Strongest Footballer In The World- A Nigerian- Photos by Mophasa(m): 9:15pm On Feb 03, 2017
He should be a rugby player
Re: Meet The Biggest And Strongest Footballer In The World- A Nigerian- Photos by Nobody: 12:09am On Feb 04, 2017
Bro, wrestling is your calling....football ain't your thing
Re: Meet The Biggest And Strongest Footballer In The World- A Nigerian- Photos by brilliant7912: 2:13am On Feb 04, 2017
Rafael Benitez; I Will Not Quit...Read more https://www.naijaflare.com/rafael-benitez-i-will-not-quit/

(1) (Reply)

Tammy Abraham Matches Cristiano Ronaldo And Dele Alli’s Premier League Record / Week 14 Uk Pool Fixtures / My Guy's Friend Won 49million From Bet9ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.