Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* (14592 Views)

What Could One Possibly Get From These Combo? / SOLD! SOLD!!Puppies from this combo Available For Booking / Watchout For 1 Of Bhadest Combo To Be Done In Jos Home Of Caucasians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by ImFortress(m): 2:31pm On Jul 05, 2016
***Fortress Frozen Foods***

**Healthy Frozen.Chicken**
Good people, with all enthusiasm, we bring to you, from the best farms, good tidings.
This edible organs and Parts are from well treated and healthy Chicken

Heart

Liver

Carcass

Neck

Bumbum

Head and Feet

This Muscle mea, Organ and Parts combo contains in all richness;
Low in Sodium. It is also a good source of Thiamin, and Manganese, and a very good source of Protein, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folate, Pantothenic Acid, Iron, Phosphorus, Selenium, Copper, Vitamin B12, Iron, Zinc, Glucosamine, Chrondotin.

Minimum order quantity: 20kg

*Fortress Frozen Foods*
Fresh Edible Chicken Part

*Minimum of 10kg*

Head & feet N550/Kilo

Heart N480/Kilo

Neck N650/Kilo

Bumbum N550/Kilo

*Minimum of 20kg*

Liver N450/kilo

Carcass N600/Kilo

PRICE UPDATED 12/08/2020

Deliver within 2-5 working days

https:///2349057487679

Fortress Foods by Ojuoluwa junction, ketu, Lusada. Ogun

Delivery to any location within Lagos, Ogun, Ibadan, Ife.
Call or whatsapp IfeCastro: 09057487679

https://meatshop.com.ng

You can now place your order online via a Secured Payment gateway

1 Like

Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by ImFortress(m): 2:13pm On Jul 06, 2016
**Healthy.Chicken Combo**
Good people, with all enthusiasm, we bring to you, from the best farms, good tidings.
This edible combination of well treated and healthy Chicken Heart and Liver is also edible to both humans and our lovely pets.
This Muscle meat and Organ combo contains in all richness;
Low in Sodium. It is also a good source of Thiamin, and Manganese, and a very good source of Protein, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folate, Pantothenic Acid, Iron, Phosphorus, Selenium, Copper, Vitamin B12, Iron and Zinc
Free 1kg extra for every order above 30kg.
Free 3kg extra for every order above 60kg
Free 5kg extra for every order above 90kg
Call or whatsapp IfeCastro: 09057487679
Call only: 09056185579

2 Likes

Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by ImFortress(m): 11:56am On Jul 12, 2016
Pitcures

Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by Naiyisuave(m): 1:16pm On Jul 12, 2016
What's your location?
Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by Coldplay007(f): 5:55am On Jul 13, 2016
None of OP's number his available..
Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by ImFortress(m): 9:09am On Jul 13, 2016
Coldplay007:
None of OP's number his available..
I'm sorry ma, but the lines go off from 11:30pm and comes online 7am.

Naiyisuave. Agbara, Lagos/Ogun
Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by DidiLove1: 10:42am On Jul 13, 2016
Please how can I get this? I need 20kg fresh and my location is Surulere.
Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by ImFortress(m): 5:26pm On Jul 13, 2016
DidiLove1:
Please how can I get this? I need 20kg fresh and my location is Surulere.
Buzz me
Whatsapp 09057487679
Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by Coldplay007(f): 10:08am On Jul 20, 2016
has anybody successfully bought from this guy? I need testimonies. thanks

1 Like

Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by Nikflow96(m): 5:30pm On Jul 22, 2016
Coldplay007:
He would surely deliver, I can say of that
Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by Coldplay007(f): 7:27pm On Jul 22, 2016
So I told a friend going to Ota to call him about ordering. My friend called OP and OP said he should pay into his account before he can deliver.. this guy had cash and was willing to meet up with OP and pay on delivery.. But OP insisted he should make a transfer (this guy was in the same town with OP)

Until we can get testimonies from people who have met OP and transacted business successfully with him, I advise people not to transfer money to him..

5 Likes

Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by ImFortress(m): 9:58pm On Jul 22, 2016
Coldplay007:
So I told a friend going to Ota to call him about ordering. My friend called OP and OP said he should pay into his account before he can deliver.. this guy had cash and was willing to meet up with OP and pay on delivery.. But OP insisted he should make a transfer (this guy was in the same town with OP)

Until we can get testimonies from people who have met OP and transacted business successfully with him, I advise people not to transfer money to him..

I'm sorry about that, but I asked your friend to come pick up if he feels he can't transfer. Ota is just 30 minutes drive from me and he refused.

He had two options, and You didn't mention it.
Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by ImFortress(m): 9:59pm On Jul 22, 2016
Nikflow96:
He would surely deliver, I can say of that
Thanks Bro
Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by ImFortress(m): 10:24pm On Jul 22, 2016
Coldplay007 you should have said the full story instead of making me look like a fraudster.

Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by Omari88: 10:28pm On Jul 22, 2016
Twas great doing business with OP. Timely delivery, GREAT customer relations, best of all, my dogs loved the combo!

1 Like

Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by barcaboi(m): 10:29pm On Jul 22, 2016
Coldplay007:
dude is legit....very legit....We've been involved in business dealing many times...Caucasians, chicken and d likes....I vouch for him
Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by ImFortress(m): 10:37pm On Jul 22, 2016
That's Starboard

Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by mazikingston: 12:48am On Jul 23, 2016
Coldplay007:
thanks for the liver bro. He personally delivered 30kg to me all the way. Much appreciated

1 Like

Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by Coldplay007(f): 3:11am On Jul 23, 2016
ImFortress:
Coldplay007 you should have said the full story instead of making me look like a fraudster.

Well! I won't want to destroy your business intentionally. But the way it was narrated to me, it sounded like scam. I will give you the benefits of a doubt. I will call you tomorrow and we can make better arrangement.
Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by ImFortress(m): 4:44pm On Jul 23, 2016
Coldplay007:

Well! I won't want to destroy your business intentionally. But the way it was narrated to me, it sounded like scam. I will give you the benefits of a doubt. I will call you tomorrow and we can make better arrangement.
I guess this is your guy, I made a screenshot of his chat before deleting it. I just stumbled into. I guess it came in handy.

1 Like

Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by SingleSearrcher: 1:26pm On Jul 24, 2016
Coldplay007:

What are you benefitting from your doubt? Virtually four monikers have confirmed him, what else? The clause "Benefit of doubt" should have been in your original "Slander", not after the direct disclaimer you ran to put up the thread and not after the "testimonies" you requested for have popped up. Some people think cos you want to buy somthing from someone then that someone should lick your feet. Slightest constrain your likes come up to gain cheap attntion by your "wolf cries". More favour your way OP. God bless your effort.
Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by Coldplay007(f): 8:27pm On Jul 24, 2016
SingleSearrcher:

What are you benefitting from your doubt? Virtually four monikers have confirmed him, what else? The clause "Benefit of doubt" should have been in your original "Slander", not after the direct disclaimer you ran to put up the thread and not after the "testimonies" you requested for have popped up. Some people think cos you want to buy somthing from someone then that someone should lick your feet. Slightest constrain your likes come up to gain cheap attntion by your "wolf cries". More favour your way OP. God bless your effort.

Bros. Read my comment again. I just said I will order from him despite the fact that the first contact he had with my acquaintance didn't turn out well.
It's not a must that you comment.
Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by ImFortress(m): 11:03am On Jul 26, 2016
Let's cool it off. Sorry about the misunderstanding.
Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by SingleSearrcher: 1:31am On Jul 27, 2016
ImFortress:
Let's cool it off. Sorry about the misunderstanding.
You run frozen food for real "Cool it off" lol.
Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by ImFortress(m): 7:40am On Jul 30, 2016
Still Selling
Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by ImFortress(m): 9:25pm On Aug 04, 2016
pix

Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by ImFortress(m): 6:20pm On Aug 05, 2016
ImFortress:
**Healthy.Chicken Combo**
This edible combination of well treated and healthy Chicken Heart and Liver is also edible to both humans and our lovely pets.
This Muscle meat and Organ combo contains in all richness;
Low in Sodium. It is also a good source of Thiamin, and Manganese, and a very good source of Protein, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folate, Pantothenic Acid, Iron, Phosphorus, Selenium, Copper, Vitamin B12, Iron and Zinc.
Price per kg: 300NGN
There's more !
Free 1kg extra for every order above 30kg.
Free 3kg extra for every order above 60kg
Free 5kg extra for every order above 90kg
Call or whatsapp IfeCastro: 09057487679, 07061000293
Call only: 09056185579
Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by ImFortress(m): 1:07pm On Aug 13, 2016
Selling
Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by ImFortress(m): 4:25pm On Aug 20, 2016
ImFortress:
Pitcures
Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by ImFortress(m): 2:02pm On Aug 23, 2016
Thank You.
Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by Eltigre7: 6:12pm On Aug 25, 2016
This dude is 200% legitimate, it was nice doing business with him, he just delivered to me in Ikorodu few minutes ago. I ordered yesterday and he delivered next day.

1 Like

Re: Fortress Foods- Healthy Frozen Chicken Parts *ORDER UP* by ImFortress(m): 11:24pm On Aug 26, 2016
Eltigre7:
This dude is 200% legitimate, it was nice doing business with him, he just delivered to me in Ikorodu few minutes ago. I ordered yesterday and he delivered next day.

Thank you very much Sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Post Your Latest Dog Pictures Here!!. Let's See Who Has The Best / GUINEA PIGS AVAILABLE For Pet / Abia State Residents Hold March Against Rabies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.