Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,113 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Vision Of The Content Of A Golden Vial Already Poured On The Earth - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Vision Of The Content Of A Golden Vial Already Poured On The Earth (2348 Views)

What Do You Think About The Content Of This Web Page? / "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS / Man Who Ordered Hot Water To Be Poured On Him To Test Juju Runs Unclad (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vision Of The Content Of A Golden Vial Already Poured On The Earth by annyplenty(m): 6:14pm On Oct 11, 2019
The wrath of of God without mixture will be poured on earth after rapture.

Seek to escape with Jesus at rapture

1 Like

Re: Vision Of The Content Of A Golden Vial Already Poured On The Earth by annyplenty(m): 1:45pm On Dec 25, 2019
Behold, he cometh.
Re: Vision Of The Content Of A Golden Vial Already Poured On The Earth by Vintax(m): 3:05pm On Dec 25, 2019
Your message is true the Lord once told me that the book of revelation is already in play now with people with 666 in our midst now but many people said i am mad for turning preacher of the lord's soon return,pray for me to burn for the lord until billions get saved,thanks
Re: Vision Of The Content Of A Golden Vial Already Poured On The Earth by annyplenty(m): 8:47pm On Feb 02, 2020
Vintax:
Your message is true the Lord once told me that the book of revelation is already in play now with people with 666 in our midst now but many people said i am mad for turning preacher of the lord's soon return,pray for me to burn for the lord until billions get saved,thanks

1 Like

Re: Vision Of The Content Of A Golden Vial Already Poured On The Earth by annyplenty(m): 11:54am On Mar 14, 2020
The great tribulation has started. Prepare to escape with Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Vision Of The Content Of A Golden Vial Already Poured On The Earth by annyplenty(m): 10:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
diablos:

Convert 2 wat? angry

He is coming. Stay ready.
Re: Vision Of The Content Of A Golden Vial Already Poured On The Earth by annyplenty(m): 7:41am On Jun 10, 2020
Stay ready!
Re: Vision Of The Content Of A Golden Vial Already Poured On The Earth by annyplenty(m): 11:46pm On Oct 19, 2020
Before you join any protest, think twice. Remember The red horse and the pale horse have been released. Don't let these two horses stampede you.
Re: Vision Of The Content Of A Golden Vial Already Poured On The Earth by annyplenty(m): 2:18pm On Oct 22, 2020
Rejoice in the Lord, ye righteous, for the time of your redemption is at hand.
Re: Vision Of The Content Of A Golden Vial Already Poured On The Earth by annyplenty(m): 7:05pm On May 26, 2021
Vintax:

God bless you sir. We can not do anything against the truth but to support it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Female Pastors Who Converted To Islam- What Are Their Reasons. / Powerful Sermons Audio Download Mp3 By Nigerian Pastors, Real Pastors Are Here / The History Of The Early Church: Why Religion And Politics Dont Mix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.