Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Vision Of The Content Of A Golden Vial Already Poured On The Earth - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Vision Of The Content Of A Golden Vial Already Poured On The Earth (2341 Views)

What Do You Think About The Content Of This Web Page? / "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS / Man Who Ordered Hot Water To Be Poured On Him To Test Juju Runs Unclad (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vision Of The Content Of A Golden Vial Already Poured On The Earth by annyplenty(m): 3:56pm On Jul 05, 2016
CONTENT OF A GOLDEN VIAL ALREADY POURED ON EARTH
Dear Friend in Christ, You are welcome to the Year, 2016. This Year, we shall continue our watching and waiting for the Lord’s return which is imminent.

My brethren, Let me stress emphatically, again, that The Lord, Jesus Christ’s return to rapture the true holy believers can take place any moment. This belief that rapture can take place any moment is premised on the happenings all around the world which accurately fulfill Bible prophecies and signs concerning Christ’s return. The numerous visions and dreams The Holy Spirit has poured upon us to signal to us that the Lord, Jesus Christ, is indeed coming strengthens us more.

One shocking facts about most of the revelations and visions that The Spirit of God, in His faithfulness, has been sending to us since the year, 2015, was that most of them are about events contained in the book of Revelation, the last book of the bible.

The book of Revelation is being fulfilled right before our eyes day by day. Very soon, He will come as a thief. I pray that we will keep our garment and our unclothedness will not be seen on that day. Amen.

On the early morning of Friday, 8th January, 2016, about 5.40a.m Nigerian time, the Lord gave me this alert which points to how close we are to His return.

In that dream, I saw myself on the road with one of my old school mates. She was a lady. We were going together on the road and discussing. She looked at the way I was dressed and began to talk about it. I did not know whether she was commending it or complaining about it. She was saying I always dressed too simple. I replied her that modesty is a Christian virtue. I wanted to explain to her further why a Christian should be modest in his dressing and everything he does, suddenly my eyes looked into the sky and I saw some angels in the sky standing on the cloud.

I called her to look into the sky and see angels in the cloud. She looked but complained that she did not see anything. I pointed at the direction where they are standing in the sky to her but yet she did not see anything. I left her alone and began to look carefully at the angels.
I did not count the exact number of the angels but they might not be more than ten. Some of them held trumpets in their mouths and others held some other instruments which I did not know. As I looked at them carefully, I noticed that all the angels rallied round a personality in particular. I looked at that person and saw it was the Lord, Jesus Christ. He had a crown on His head. With the way the angels surrounded Him, it might be that He was giving them some instructions.

After that, I saw one angel among the angels which held something different to the others. I called my friend to see what the angel was holding but she did not answer since she could not see them. Then, I noticed what the angel was holding was a golden vial. I began to shout it was a golden vial. The angel turned the golden vial upside down and I noticed that the golden vial was empty. Its contents had already been poured on the earth.

As I noticed that the content of the golden vial was already poured on the earth, I realized this meant a victory for the Lord, Jesus Christ. With a joyful heart, I shouted ‘victory’ and rejoiced. Then I woke up.
As I woke up, the song of the hymn ‘we are going by and by to the palace of the King, glory to God, Halleluyah’ came into my mouth and I sang it.

Let us look at the Spiritual Analysis of the dream as follows.

SPIRITUAL ANALYSIS AND THE MESSAGES OF THE DREAM
For the spiritual analysis of this dream, let us go to the scripture that talks about angels pouring out their vials upon the earth. Revelation, Chapter 16.

Revelation, Chapter 16.
1 And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.

2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.

3 And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea.

4 And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood.

5 And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus.

6 For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy.

7 And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.

8 And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.

9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.

10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,

11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.

12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.

19 And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.

20 And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.

21 And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.

This chapter 16 of the book of Revelation carries a lot of information. Here we see God at the beginning of the chapter instructing 7 angels to pour vials of the wrath of God upon the earth. Immediately the angels began to carry out the instructions, one after the other.
Though the content of this chapter appears as though everything inside of it will take place after rapture, but when you consider verse 15 of this chapter, where the Lord, Jesus Christ, reminds us of His coming after the 6th angel poured out his vial quickly gives us a second thought that this chapter likely contains both pre-rapture and post-rapture information and prophecies inter-twined in one.

One hasty conclusion many believers are likely to fall into as they read the book of Revelation is to assume that all the events are chronological in the order which they are written from chapter one to chapter 22. But I think that it may not be totally like that especially when we see that the Lord, Jesus Christ, is again talking about His coming in Revelation 16:15 after that the raptured saints were seen in heaven in Revelation 7:9-14. Another scripture is Revelation 19:7-9 where, again, John saw the Bride of Christ that was ready for rapture where as the raptured had taken place in Revelation chapter 7, after that the 6th seal was broken in Revelation chapter 6.

Now, Let us go back to all the content of the chapter and bring out the message for us.

1. Angels of God have poured His vials of wrath upon the earth: The angel I saw in the dream showed me that the content of His vial had already been poured upon the earth - not that he just wanted to pour it. The vial was already emptied. He only showed me an empty vial by turning it upside down for me to see that it had no content. It was already emptied. This means among other things the following.

a. The Judgment of God for those who will take and who have already taken the mark of the beast had already been set in place waiting for the time of manifestation. Revelation 16:2.

b. The Judgment of God for those who persecute and kill (martyred) the saints and prophets of God have been set in place, waiting for manifestation. Revelation 16:4-7.
This was the judgment that the martyred saints were begging God to carry out on the people of the earth in Revelation 6:9-11 when the fifth seal was broken and God, Himself, was pleading with them to wait a little more till the number of saints who have been appointed to be killed (martyred) like them be completed.

Revelation 6:9-11
9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

In the month of May, 2013, I was told by voice in dream that the fifth seal had already been broken and it was posted here.

c. The Judgment of God has been set upon the seat of the beast and his kingdom. Revelation 16:10-11.

2. Satan, Antichrist, False Prophets are already preparing for Armageddon. Revelation 16: 12-16.
Seven angels were instructed by God to pour the contents of their vials upon the earth. They start to pour their vials one after the other. By the time the 6th angel poured out his vial, the dragon, the beast and the false prophet began to deceive people into the battle of Armageddon.

This dream, to me, is a direct confirmation of an earlier dream the Lord revealed to me in July 2015, where I saw many false religionists, occultists, sorcerers and Satanists gathered together in America to prepare to combat the Lord at Armageddon. You can read the message here.

While Christians are playing with the coming of the Lord, Jesus Christ, and are refusing to believe that He is coming or being negligent with their preparations, satan and his agents already know that The Lord is coming and they are already preparing for the battle of Armageddon.

3. The coming of the Lord, Jesus Christ, (Rapture).
The most significant part of this dream is that The Lord, Jesus Christ, is coming. He is coming to rapture the Bride.
Again, seven angels were asked to pour their vials. After the 6th angel poured his vial, before the seventh vial was outpoured, The Lord warns us again to prepare our garments. He is coming. He says.

15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

When the 7th vial was poured, A Great Voice came from the Temple of God from heaven from the throne. The Voice said ‘It is done’ (Revelation 16:17). This was the same Voice that ordered the seven angels to pour down their vials upon the earth. (Revelation 16:1). That Voice is powerful and full of authorities. The Voice was thunderous and lightning. That is the Voice of God, The Father. Revelation 4:5 talks about that Voice when John was describing the throne of God. Job 37:1-5 talks further about that Voice.

The Voice said ‘it is done’. This statement is very similar to what the Lord, Jesus Christ said on the cross when He finished the work of salvation. ‘It is finished’ (John 19:20). That is perhaps the words that God, The Father, will utter to command The Lord, Jesus Christ, to go and get His Bride. That perhaps, informs us why the Lord, Jesus Christ, was giving us a final warning of His coming in Revelation 16;15 above.

To buttress this assertion, a great earthquake immediately took place (Revelation 16:17-21) when the Voice was uttered. When you compare that earthquake to the one mentioned in Revelation 6:12-17, after the breaking of the 6th seal, you will see that the two earthquakes are similar in nature. Both of them will remove mountains and islands, and are both great earthquakes.

However, the earthquake of revelation chapter 6 is the one that will usher in rapture. The Lord showed me the great earthquake of Revelation Chapter in October, 2015. You can see the vision, here.

If this earthquake of Revelation Chapters 16 and 6 are the same and the angel has been shown to empty his vial, then Rapture is imminent. We should sincerely watch and keep our garments because He can come as a thief.

4. Lastly, The Judgment of The LovePeddler of Babylon is set. The great earthquake that we mentioned above will mark the beginning of the judgment of the ‘LovePeddler of Babylon’. To see what God has already revealed to us about the great LovePeddler of Babylon, Please, click here.

JESUS is coming. It is imminent. Stay focused on The Lord, JESUS Christ. Repent and Live Holy.

JESUScoming

1 Like

Re: Vision Of The Content Of A Golden Vial Already Poured On The Earth by annyplenty(m): 6:27pm On Jul 05, 2016
Stay ready. He is coming.
Re: Vision Of The Content Of A Golden Vial Already Poured On The Earth by diablos: 7:07pm On Jul 05, 2016
lol! won't u be like d 1billionth person to wait 4 rapture dt will neva come. Even d disciples of Christ all died waiting.
Re: Vision Of The Content Of A Golden Vial Already Poured On The Earth by Amberon: 2:07am On Jul 06, 2016
Its none of your business. As Christians our utmost goal is to make heaven by attaining holiness and righteousness through the precious blood of Christ. Even if Christ tarries, death could occur and death to any true believer is a call into eternal life.

diablos:
lol! won't u be like d 1billionth person to wait 4 rapture dt will neva come. Even d disciples of Christ all died waiting.
Re: Vision Of The Content Of A Golden Vial Already Poured On The Earth by diablos: 4:39am On Jul 06, 2016
Amberon:
Its none of your business. As Christians our utmost goal is to make heaven by attaining holiness and righteousness through the precious blood of Christ. Even if Christ tarries, death could occur and death to any true believer is a call into eternal life.

But u just agreed wit me dt u would probably die waiting...I think u shud invest ur energy into d hellfire scare propaganda Cuz d rapture sermon has since been considered useless by even d most revered men of god.
Re: Vision Of The Content Of A Golden Vial Already Poured On The Earth by annyplenty(m): 10:44pm On Jul 06, 2016
diablos:

He will surely come. He is longsuffering nothwitstanding that any should perish.

Repent and be converted.

1 Like

Re: Vision Of The Content Of A Golden Vial Already Poured On The Earth by Amberon: 8:18am On Jul 07, 2016
You are truly senseless. Christians don't await rapture. We strive to meet Christ in the afterlife in the event of death. Get that into your dumb skull.

Living right because of Hellfire scare won't get you to heaven. Only righteousness through the blood of Christ will.
diablos:

But u just agreed wit me dt u would probably die waiting...I think u shud invest ur energy into d hellfire scare propaganda Cuz d rapture sermon has since been considered useless by even d most revered men of god.
Re: Vision Of The Content Of A Golden Vial Already Poured On The Earth by diablos: 4:32pm On Jul 08, 2016
Amberon:
You are truly senseless. Christians don't await rapture. We strive to meet Christ in the afterlife in the event of death. Get that into your dumb skull.

Living right because of Hellfire scare won't get you to heaven. Only righteousness through the blood of Christ will.

Keep striving...I hope d Christ ure striving to meet is also striving to receive u in d afterlife. Sillly lunatic who won't involve his lifetime in helping and contributing to humanity. Instead is selfishly busy wit fantasies of a heaven he don't even knw exists.
Re: Vision Of The Content Of A Golden Vial Already Poured On The Earth by diablos: 4:34pm On Jul 08, 2016
annyplenty:

He will surely come. He is longsuffering nothwitstanding that any should perish.

Repent and be converted.

Convert 2 wat? angry
Re: Vision Of The Content Of A Golden Vial Already Poured On The Earth by annyplenty(m): 5:07pm On Jul 12, 2016
diablos:

Convert 2 wat? angry

Be converted from evil to good, from darkness to light. be converted like a child.
Re: Vision Of The Content Of A Golden Vial Already Poured On The Earth by Pseudonymous: 9:28pm On Aug 24, 2016
Please sir, What do you think about newapostolic's topics? Are they true?
Re: Vision Of The Content Of A Golden Vial Already Poured On The Earth by annyplenty(m): 7:37pm On Aug 25, 2016
Pseudonymous:
Please sir, What do you think about newapostolic's topics? Are they true?

What do you mean by new apostolic's topics?
Re: Vision Of The Content Of A Golden Vial Already Poured On The Earth by Pseudonymous: 8:41pm On Aug 25, 2016
annyplenty:

What do you mean by new apostolic's topics?
Sir, "newapostolic" is a moniker here on Nairaland and i follow him..
I just became "genuinely" born again and i need lessons especially on prayer
Re: Vision Of The Content Of A Golden Vial Already Poured On The Earth by annyplenty(m): 9:53pm On Aug 25, 2016
Pseudonymous:

Since you just became genuinely born again, the advice I can give you is to get yourself grounded in the Word of God especially starting with topics that establish your feet in the faith and make you overcome. Try to know the Lord. Walk with Him.Be intimate with Him. Eat the Word of God. Live the Word of God. Seek Holiness. Repent everyday.

You can visit this site http://extremelivingguide.com/ . It is extremely good for new born agains. You can download the PDF document and use at home. You can also visit the site www.carm.org. It delas with a lot of varieties of topics for beginners inclusive. You can also see www.jesuscoming1..com

My personal advise is that you should not run after Pastors or Prophets but rather after the Lord, Himself. Very soon, with time You will recognise His voice, because He will begin to speak with you once your relationship with Him is holy and spiritually healthy.

1 Like

Re: Vision Of The Content Of A Golden Vial Already Poured On The Earth by Pseudonymous: 10:27pm On Aug 25, 2016
annyplenty:

Since you just became genuinely born again, the advice I can give you is to get yourself grounded in the Word of God especially starting with topics that establish your feet in the faith and make you overcome. Try to know the Lord. Walk with Him.Be intimate with Him. Eat the Word of God. Live the Word of God. Seek Holiness. Repent everyday.

You can visit this site http://extremelivingguide.com/ . It is extremely good for new born agains. You can download the PDF document and use at home. You can also visit the site www.carm.org. It delas with a lot of varieties of topics for beginners inclusive. You can also see www.jesuscoming1..com

My personal advise is that you should not run after Pastors or Prophets but rather after the Lord, Himself. Very soon, with time You will recognise His voice, because He will begin to speak with you once your relationship with Him is holy and spiritually healthy.

Thank you so much sir...
Re: Vision Of The Content Of A Golden Vial Already Poured On The Earth by annyplenty(m): 12:26pm On Nov 19, 2016
Pseudonymous:

Thank you so much sir...

You are welcome. God bless you. Keep running the race and end at the feet of the Lord.
Re: Vision Of The Content Of A Golden Vial Already Poured On The Earth by annyplenty(m): 5:34pm On Jan 27, 2017
Pseudonymous:

How is your walk with the Lord? I hope you are growing steadily in the Lord.
Re: Vision Of The Content Of A Golden Vial Already Poured On The Earth by Pseudonymous: 5:49pm On Jan 27, 2017
annyplenty:

How is your walk with the Lord? I hope you are growing steadily in the Lord.

Yes sir. Thank you.
Re: Vision Of The Content Of A Golden Vial Already Poured On The Earth by annyplenty(m): 6:16pm On Jan 27, 2017
Pseudonymous:

Yes sir. Thank you.

The Lord will uphold you with His Mighty Hand in Jesus' name.

1 Like

Re: Vision Of The Content Of A Golden Vial Already Poured On The Earth by annyplenty(m): 5:11pm On Jul 26, 2017
Pseudonymous:

Stay focused. He is coming.
Re: Vision Of The Content Of A Golden Vial Already Poured On The Earth by annyplenty(m): 8:22am On Sep 20, 2017
The 7 angels bearing 7 vials of God.
Re: Vision Of The Content Of A Golden Vial Already Poured On The Earth by annyplenty(m): 5:46pm On Nov 10, 2017
The time after rapture is not a time to desire. Prepare to escape.
Re: Vision Of The Content Of A Golden Vial Already Poured On The Earth by annyplenty(m): 4:56pm On Feb 22, 2018
Be ready to escape with Jesus at rapture. Don't drink from God's cup of wrath.
Re: Vision Of The Content Of A Golden Vial Already Poured On The Earth by annyplenty(m): 9:41am On Feb 23, 2018
Time is up. Get ready for Jesus.
Re: Vision Of The Content Of A Golden Vial Already Poured On The Earth by annyplenty(m): 7:24pm On May 15, 2018
All prophecies are converging. Everything is converging. Get ready. Stay ready. Soon, alarm blows. Trumpet sound. All eyes see Him. Grace ends.
Re: Vision Of The Content Of A Golden Vial Already Poured On The Earth by annyplenty(m): 6:52pm On Aug 02, 2018
Amberon:

You can still make your point without abusing your fellow.
Re: Vision Of The Content Of A Golden Vial Already Poured On The Earth by annyplenty(m): 4:56pm On Oct 23, 2018
Jesus is coming. Stay ready!

1 Like

Re: Vision Of The Content Of A Golden Vial Already Poured On The Earth by annyplenty(m): 4:23pm On Jan 16, 2019
Flee and Escape the wrath to come. Jesus is coming. Stay ready in absolute repentance and holiness.
Re: Vision Of The Content Of A Golden Vial Already Poured On The Earth by annyplenty(m): 6:56am On Apr 17, 2019
The wrath of God is coming upon the earth. Flee for your soul
Re: Vision Of The Content Of A Golden Vial Already Poured On The Earth by annyplenty(m): 6:59am On May 10, 2019
I pray the wrath of God will not consume us in Jesus name.
Re: Vision Of The Content Of A Golden Vial Already Poured On The Earth by annyplenty(m): 6:38am On Jun 14, 2019
The book of revelation is fulfilling in our presence. Don't let us claim ignorance. Time is up.
Re: Vision Of The Content Of A Golden Vial Already Poured On The Earth by annyplenty(m): 10:47am On Aug 11, 2019
Let us repent.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Religious Conditioning And How It Is Done / The Atheist Creed Changed / Atheism Is A Self- Contradictory And Illogical Concept

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.