Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,019 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Mobile Money Transfer Business - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mobile Money Transfer Business (1214 Views)

Mobile Money Agent / Money Transfer And Bill Payment Business / Money Transfer Internationally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mobile Money Transfer Business by babyelder(m): 4:05pm On Jul 05, 2016
Recently, I discovered that mobile money transfer business is far more lucrative than provisions stores if you understand the business strategies. The future is actually mobile if only we can educate the young ones to embrace the cashless policy of the CBN. Getting a university degree is one thing, getting a life is another thing. It is terrible situation to wake up in the morning with no where to go, nothing to do and no hope when it's going to be better. The truth is, anytime we wait for the right time, we waste without knowing. Getting a job is like life and death, losing a job is more devastating, and losing a job is almost inevitable with this present situations. So I embraced the business of helping people transfer their money to banks because they feel the queues in the banking hall is something else. I tell you, this is the way to start a life.
Share your experiences if you are an agent of mobile money. let everybody be successful and we would have reduced half of the problems of this country.
Re: Mobile Money Transfer Business by kennypoju(m): 4:21pm On Jul 05, 2016
Interested am into data reselling bizness
Re: Mobile Money Transfer Business by Austin234(m): 4:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
U only succeeded in explaining nothing. Tell us how money transfer can put food on our table. The practicality and modalities

babyelder:
Recently, I discovered that mobile money transfer business is far more lucrative than provisions stores if you understand the business strategies. The future is actually mobile if only we can educate the young ones to embrace the cashless policy of the CBN. Getting a university degree is one thing, getting a life is another thing. It is terrible situation to wake up in the morning with no where to go, nothing to do and no hope when it's going to be better. The truth is, anytime we wait for the right time, we waste without knowing. Getting a job is like life and death, losing a job is more devastating, and losing a job is almost inevitable with this present situations. So I embraced the business of helping people transfer their money to banks because they feel the queues in the banking hall is something else. I tell you, this is the way to start a life.
Share your experiences if you are an agent of mobile money. let everybody be successful and we would have reduced half of the problems of this country.
Okolo Wilfred.

1 Like

Re: Mobile Money Transfer Business by babyelder(m): 10:24am On Jul 06, 2016
To be quite honest with you Austin, there are many ways this can put even more than food on your table. You are offering financial services to customers by transferring their money into banks, e-wallet, subscription for dstv, gotv, phcn, etc and you charge them commission for the service. The volume of the transaction determines how much you can charge them within the confine of discretion so you can remain in business. How much you can charge also depends on the terms and conditions of the company you registered with. Try and see, this is the only way we can know how as with everything.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Bitcoin With ATM Card / As We Await The 2nd Coming Of Mmm (join My Crew This Year>> Operation Pick Most) / How To Make Money From Agriculture Produce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.