Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Car Importation From Canada: Loan Needed. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Car Importation From Canada: Loan Needed. (1199 Views)

4million Naira Loan Needed. / Loan Needed Urgently / A 9-month Payback Business Loan Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Importation From Canada: Loan Needed. by gokefolaranmi(m): 12:58am On Apr 12, 2018
Hi, all. Please I need a loan of 1m to be paid back in full in 7 months subject to terms and conditions with my landed property as collateral. I want to start importing cars from Canada, having done 3 pre-orders in the past year and a half. I see the great potentials in this business but lack the capacity to make it fly as most clients/customers prefer see-and-buy vehicles. It's a booming trade here in my area and i have tried raising capital including selling the land(which i would prefer not to do)and even banks, but things are not just working out. Repayment will commence after 3 months. Please help a destiny.
Re: Car Importation From Canada: Loan Needed. by gokefolaranmi(m): 7:20am On Apr 13, 2018
Together, we can do this.
Re: Car Importation From Canada: Loan Needed. by Ojuri20: 10:08am On Apr 13, 2018
God will provide helper for us, I'm also in need of loan to start mini importation business, I've gained all the idea I need to know and I've carried out market survey as well but the capital is not forth coming :'

1 Like

Re: Car Importation From Canada: Loan Needed. by cmoney22222: 1:45pm On Apr 13, 2018
What’s will be the interest after the 8 months and where is the land located?
Re: Car Importation From Canada: Loan Needed. by gokefolaranmi(m): 2:12pm On Apr 13, 2018
cmoney22222:
What’s will be the interest after the 8 months and where is the land located?
I'll start paying back after 3 months and have reduced repayment to 7 months maximum. The land is located on Livingspring Estate, Papalanto/Obafemi Owode near Nestle, Sagamu Interchange. Interest is at 35%. I already have the market for this business. But anyone interested in buying the land outright can also make me an offer. Land docs include Deed of Assignment and Survey Plan. Thanks.
Re: Car Importation From Canada: Loan Needed. by gokefolaranmi(m): 12:00pm On Apr 15, 2018
Please invest in this.
Re: Car Importation From Canada: Loan Needed. by kolikay(m): 1:56pm On Apr 15, 2018
Hi, what is the interest rate and how do u i tend to pay back? I means are u spliting the interest over 7month with the capital?
Re: Car Importation From Canada: Loan Needed. by gokefolaranmi(m): 4:43pm On Apr 15, 2018
kolikay:
Hi, what is the interest rate and how do u i tend to pay back? I means are u spliting the interest over 7month with the capital?
Thanks for your interest. The Interest Rate is 35%.
Yes, I would prefer to spread the interest over the seven months. It's for importation, which takes 7-10 weeks. So I need a moratorium of 3 months for first shipment and sale and part repayment. Then allow time for a second shipment and sale, at which point I will complete the repayment and hopefully, the business flies from there. No matter what happens, you'll have all your money+interest back by the 7th month. But you are free to state your own terms and conditions.
Re: Car Importation From Canada: Loan Needed. by gokefolaranmi(m): 6:38am On Apr 17, 2018
Still waiting, good people.
Re: Car Importation From Canada: Loan Needed. by gokefolaranmi(m): 11:50am On Apr 30, 2018
Investors needed.
Re: Car Importation From Canada: Loan Needed. by Shakitibob0: 12:51pm On Apr 30, 2018
gokefolaranmi:
Investors needed.
18percent monthly.... If you cannot agree, then try securing from a bank nearest to you
Re: Car Importation From Canada: Loan Needed. by gokefolaranmi(m): 1:07pm On Apr 30, 2018
Shakitibob0:
18percent monthly.... If you cannot agree, then try securing from a bank nearest to you
Thanks, but it can't work like that. You'll wipe out my whole profit. Please read my posts above and you'll have all the information I have to give.
Re: Car Importation From Canada: Loan Needed. by gokefolaranmi(m): 1:10pm On Apr 30, 2018
Shakitibob0:
I'll start paying back after 3 months and have reduced repayment to 7 months maximum. The land is located on Livingspring Estate, Papalanto/Obafemi Owode near Nestle, Sagamu Interchange. Interest is at 35%. I already have the market for this business. But anyone interested in buying the land outright can also make me an offer. Land docs include Deed of Assignment and Survey Plan. I would prefer to spread the interest over the seven months. It's for importation, which takes 7-10 weeks. So I need a moratorium of 3 months for first shipment and sale and part repayment. Then allow time for a second shipment and sale, at which point I will complete the repayment and hopefully, the business flies from there. No matter what happens, you'll have all your money+interest back by the 7th month.
Re: Car Importation From Canada: Loan Needed. by gokefolaranmi(m): 10:23pm On May 19, 2018
[quote author=Shakitibob0 post=67154022]18percent monthly.... If you cannot agree, then try securing from a bank nearest to you[/quote/]Hi. Are you still interested in giving me the loan? At 15% please.
Re: Car Importation From Canada: Loan Needed. by Shakitibob0: 4:20am On May 20, 2018
Bros, Enter Bank[quote author=gokefolaranmi post=67707304][/quote]
Re: Car Importation From Canada: Loan Needed. by gokefolaranmi(m): 8:39am On May 20, 2018
Shakitibob0:
Bros, Enter Bank
Bank stress is too mch, I get your point. At 18%, when do I have to start paying back? I'll need 750k instead. I have saved some amount.

(1) (Reply)

Instagram Account With 61k Followers For Sale / How Much Do You Think A FOREX Training Should Cost? / How To Aviod Being Scammed On Binance P2p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.