Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,758 members, 7,840,959 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Fayose, Obanikoro Clashed Over Arms Cash – Aluko - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose, Obanikoro Clashed Over Arms Cash – Aluko (34560 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House / Fayose, Omisore Got N3.8b Arms Cash, Says Obanikoro / Fayose, Obanikoro Clashed Over Arms Cash – Aluko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose, Obanikoro Clashed Over Arms Cash – Aluko by alobright17(m): 9:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
ibarapa:
Aluko or what do u call ur self ,,u even look like mad man, idiot , Omo Iran kiran, we know PEAPLE like u is becos u did not benefit from the money that is why u turn ur self to public dog Omo ale,,,,to hell with u
You will do business with some people they will be enjoying the gain without you and you must keep your mouth shut because if you ever complain or talk in anyway,The Thunder that will consume you will be sent from hail fire directly.

1 Like

Re: Fayose, Obanikoro Clashed Over Arms Cash – Aluko by abimic(m): 9:39pm On Jul 05, 2016
Fayose must vomit our Yam, he must have a running stomach over this yam, you can't bit the had that fed u... He talks too much thinking he was shielded by a solid rock.

1 Like

Re: Fayose, Obanikoro Clashed Over Arms Cash – Aluko by justy15: 9:46pm On Jul 05, 2016
Aluko is just one of those disgruntled element vomiting trash cos he could not be settled with the office of SSG. he is a big fooool
Re: Fayose, Obanikoro Clashed Over Arms Cash – Aluko by AntiWailer: 9:51pm On Jul 05, 2016
Rexnegro:
I always Have a feeling that This aluko guy is telling the truths, fayose na lying champion at least I no him from his first tenure
Re: Fayose, Obanikoro Clashed Over Arms Cash – Aluko by yussybenayu: 9:51pm On Jul 05, 2016
I hope the war against corruption will come to stay in this country. Oh God never let a criminal rule this country again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose, Obanikoro Clashed Over Arms Cash – Aluko by Goldenboy007(m): 9:53pm On Jul 05, 2016
Don't blame Fayose, blame the Ekiti dimwits that voted in a convicted thief for the second time ! Our leaders are reflection of the kind of people we are individually!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose, Obanikoro Clashed Over Arms Cash – Aluko by bigass123(m): 10:04pm On Jul 05, 2016
Oga shvtup there... Which propaganda... Does that story looked like a cooked up story to you. With the mention of zenith bank and diamond bank and specific bank branch in Akure. Those are facts and not some vague hearsay. He even specifically mentioned how much zenith bank gave ur hero after the election if that was a lie... You know the implication in law or I assume you do. It's better some of you just shut the fvck up than come here and talk poo. The callous actions of these people and your own blind, sheepish support for them is why Nigeria is where it is today. So when the masses are groaning in pain and hunger and rain curses on them... You who are supporters of their wickednes will certainly get your fair share of the curses. You and your descendants inclusive, may you all be treated the way these people are treating the poor masses of this country.

Mintek:
"...speaking on ADABA FM", a Tinubu-owned radio station

I'm not surprised.

Lies and propaganda everywhere. cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Fayose, Obanikoro Clashed Over Arms Cash – Aluko by Charly68: 10:04pm On Jul 05, 2016
Dr Aluko wanted to finish his good job on Fayose . Next time the con Governor will learn how not to play smatter than the smartest
Re: Fayose, Obanikoro Clashed Over Arms Cash – Aluko by Kunberg: 10:11pm On Jul 05, 2016
Lie upon lie, the truth will soon be out
Re: Fayose, Obanikoro Clashed Over Arms Cash – Aluko by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:29pm On Jul 05, 2016
Remaining for PDP to sink Nigeria.

Re: Fayose, Obanikoro Clashed Over Arms Cash – Aluko by engineerboat(m): 10:48pm On Jul 05, 2016
Beeman1:
hahahahahahah, where are fayoshit supporters?

“The cash carried on the plane was not entered into the plane manifest, the N2.1 billion was delivered to a bank at 4:30am in Ekiti. The N2.3 billion remaining from the total cash received for the election was used to buy house in Abuja and the house belongs to Fayose.

Can u explain this
Re: Fayose, Obanikoro Clashed Over Arms Cash – Aluko by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:48pm On Jul 05, 2016
Thawarplay:

So u know ? Do u stay in Akure? Adaba is APC FM
Tope Aluko appears on different radio stations. He was once on Faaji FM, Lagos, owned by Raymond Dokpesi.
Re: Fayose, Obanikoro Clashed Over Arms Cash – Aluko by olustic: 10:48pm On Jul 05, 2016
it is no news that pdp presided over the destruction of nigeria for 16years by the way they had looted our treasury.How i wish everyone of us would rally round the present govt of Buhari to help us recover some of the looted money.let us support buhari to kill corruption b4 it kills us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose, Obanikoro Clashed Over Arms Cash – Aluko by mkoabiola: 11:17pm On Jul 05, 2016
Ds aluko guy wants to send fayose to prison by all means with his blow by blow details.

D info his just too credible to blv,

It is a 1st hand info ,hence d reason fayose insisted he has no house in dubai,

Fayose dared efcc to show d world if has a house in dubai

But fayose is strong man,he is not afraid.
Obj do pass ds one yet he keeps ranting.
Re: Fayose, Obanikoro Clashed Over Arms Cash – Aluko by AntiWailer: 11:26pm On Jul 05, 2016
mkoabiola:
Ds aluko guy wants to send fayose to prison by all means with his blow by blow details.

D info his just too credible to blv,

It is a 1st hand info ,hence d reason fayose insisted he has no house in dubai,

Fayose dared efcc to show d world if has a house in dubai

But fayose is strong man,he is not afraid.
Obj do pass ds one yet he keeps ranting.

He can't try this with an Obasanjo in Power.

The last time he tried nonsense. He was impeached. and a State of Emergency was declared.
Re: Fayose, Obanikoro Clashed Over Arms Cash – Aluko by mkoabiola: 11:30pm On Jul 05, 2016
AntiWailer:

He can't try this with an Obasanjo in Power.

The last time he tried nonsense. He was impeached. and a State of Emergency was declared.
He was in d same party with obj but despte that he keeps talking n ranting

Even after d impeachment ,he was reinstated.
Re: Fayose, Obanikoro Clashed Over Arms Cash – Aluko by jsb(m): 11:46pm On Jul 05, 2016
Aluko is making up this stories from what the Sahara guys posted as the detailed movement of the money..he just added up one or two things to make it sweeter...LIES LIES LIES
Re: Fayose, Obanikoro Clashed Over Arms Cash – Aluko by Niseamaka(m): 11:54pm On Jul 05, 2016
sundayamazing3:
What about Mimiko of Ondo State? because He must have collected his Dasuki yam b4 promising Jonathan 1million votes during d election.

And Nyesom Wike.
Re: Fayose, Obanikoro Clashed Over Arms Cash – Aluko by fantosremit: 11:59pm On Jul 05, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
LIES LIES LIES

if Fayose had even over 1 million naira will he be eating amala by the roadside?
MUMU MUMU MUMU Pls be wise

1 Like

Re: Fayose, Obanikoro Clashed Over Arms Cash – Aluko by TolaniLuv: 12:02am On Jul 06, 2016
ibarapa:
Aluko or what do u call ur self ,,u even look like mad man, idiot , Omo Iran kiran, we know PEAPLE like u is becos u did not benefit from the money that is why u turn ur self to public dog Omo ale,,,,to hell with u

I no go blame you!! People like you are the types who give our leader the right to steal public funds and still be happy with it! slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Fayose, Obanikoro Clashed Over Arms Cash – Aluko by Nobody: 12:31am On Jul 06, 2016
;DYou are the one that coded the Sarca..........

tunderay:
I almost want to ask what's wrong with you, but I can see the sacarsm on your comment. You are indeed a comedian.

1 Like

Re: Fayose, Obanikoro Clashed Over Arms Cash – Aluko by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 06, 2016
;DOh no you have not insulted me. Indeed I know I have no brain in my skull.

samguru:

Pusidrila receive sense in Jesus name.

Because one can depict from your comment you don't brain in your skull.

Sorry if I have insulted you.
Re: Fayose, Obanikoro Clashed Over Arms Cash – Aluko by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 06, 2016
Oh thank you Sir, you are so kind.

Naturallyme:
I give you this award " The most stupid person on earth".. congratulations
Re: Fayose, Obanikoro Clashed Over Arms Cash – Aluko by feeloscar(m): 12:49am On Jul 06, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
LIES LIES LIES

if Fayose had even over 1 million naira will he be eating amala by the roadside?
No, he will be eating kpomo and gbegiri at Le Meridien Ibom Golf Resort, Uyo.
Re: Fayose, Obanikoro Clashed Over Arms Cash – Aluko by feeloscar(m): 12:53am On Jul 06, 2016
able20:
Buhari 's nightmare
Kuje prison awaitee

1 Like

Re: Fayose, Obanikoro Clashed Over Arms Cash – Aluko by bologiabdul(m): 2:01am On Jul 06, 2016
Ok na let someone come up and say Fayose my hero God punished them all thieves they will pay one by one
Re: Fayose, Obanikoro Clashed Over Arms Cash – Aluko by akin33(m): 2:58am On Jul 06, 2016
Fayose mouth finally runs him down. I has used his mouth to ruin his government. Many trouble for Fayose.
Re: Fayose, Obanikoro Clashed Over Arms Cash – Aluko by Mcweber(m): 6:14am On Jul 06, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
LIES LIES LIES

Abeg go and sit down jare, what do you even know

1 Like

Re: Fayose, Obanikoro Clashed Over Arms Cash – Aluko by Dlapezzi(m): 6:56am On Jul 06, 2016
Empty head
PUSIDRILA:
LIES LIES LIES

1 Like

Re: Fayose, Obanikoro Clashed Over Arms Cash – Aluko by lastpage: 7:09am On Jul 06, 2016
Zico5:
With this bogus claim from the PDP man, how could this country have moved forward. These people are mean and they must pay for their crimes. I remember one man in osun state without job or anything, all he claimed then is belonging to PDP. The car he was using, how he lavished money on frivolity and women was astounding. It is rightly clear now why many of them on nairaland want to die cos there is no cash anywhere again. Thank God for this government. At least accountability is now reigning.

This is why l always say, despite the "glaring shortfalls" of Buhari and his Govt........l will continue to support him as long as he can make these Criminals END UP IN PRISON.
If that is all he achieves in his tenure, the next president should take it up from there.......maybe a PDP Govt, to put the APC thieves in prison, as payback!

But seriously, Jonathan and Okonjo Iweala phuck-up big-time, with all these happening under their nose and they claim to know nothing?

Well, America ill know sha - Jonathan

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: Fayose, Obanikoro Clashed Over Arms Cash – Aluko by barcaboi(m): 7:24am On Jul 06, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
LIES LIES LIES

lol...this shd be sarcasm but if not....even as governor he still eats amala at joints...google it
Re: Fayose, Obanikoro Clashed Over Arms Cash – Aluko by barcaboi(m): 7:29am On Jul 06, 2016
Mintek:

I once had a stint there.
aluko made same claim on channels. ...is that APC fm too?....is the claim false?....shoot d messenger not d message

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yobe Governor, Gaidam, Visits Dapchi, Says No Girl Rescued / 'APC Has No Room For Emperors' - Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okorocha, Amosun / Lateef Fagbemi Tackles Governor Ododo For Helping Yahaya Bello Evade Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.